Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

Democrats want everyone to be able to vote. Even the folks in red states that you sound like you're talking about.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

I believe it is called 'democracy'.

Since your definition of 'democracy' must include open borders and our border crisis continues unabated; then you can shove your 'democracy' where the sun don't shine!!!
Why must it include open borders? I don't recall ever advocating for them?

You advocate for open borders every time you pull the D lever. You just lie to yourself and pretend its not true.

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
We found out. That is why we voted them out in 2020.
^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
She doesn't even know enough to be ashamed of her post.

View attachment 498013

And yet you Trumplicans lost, big time - the presidency, the House, the Senate in just four years. You might want to re-evaluate the idiocy intelligence of the Trumplican base.

(was that supposed to be one of your self proclaimed debating the issues posts?)
We did not lose. When you are cheated you do not lose. Obvious and massive fraud took place and it will be proven.
She is what the thread title refers to, so she doesn't really have anything of value to contribute to the thread.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

Convenient for you to pick the one truly competent corporation in America

lol

How about Microsoft or Facebook/ How do you feel about their competency? Twitter?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
Why do you think American corporations arent competent? Is this some new way for democrats to hate on the US?

I don't think anyone sane has ever believed corporations were competent in my lifetime.

Amazon is the scary exception to the rule.

Was just pointing out how the right in 2021 no longer believe corporate governance is competent as well. The left always knew this. This is why I sorta like Tucker now. His faith in the free market is gone. Hahaha. We're now much closer ot kindred spirits.

^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
If we represent "the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks"...and yet we trounced you Trumplicans....that doesn't say much about your voter block.
Hahaha...you actually represent the lowest common denominators all across the spectrums....Weirdos, unAmericans, barely Americans, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, Trannys, degenerate lowlifes, criminals, drug addicts..etc etc.
The Dem Party is only relevant thanks to filth, second class citizens, misfits and foreigners.
NO truly legit, with-it core American can or will vote Mexicrat...NONE!
You keep tearing folks down puffing yourself up dear....if that makes you feel like a "real American" who am I to disenchant you?
Legit Americans expect fellow Americans to meet a standard...such has made America the exceptional nation it was. I get it, you Leftists hate standards and expectations...I would to if I couldn’t meet any.
Exactly what standard is that?
Playing stupid is a fools refutation.
It's a simple question...if you can't answer it, then I suspect you don't meet the standard.
Trust me, you wouldn’t understand...you defy the standard for what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.
She has no business talking about standards. Lefty standards are comparable to those of a dog. Debating standards with lefties is like trying to teach a dog how to read.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

I believe it is called 'democracy'.

Since your definition of 'democracy' must include open borders and our border crisis continues unabated; then you can shove your 'democracy' where the sun don't shine!!!
Why must it include open borders? I don't recall ever advocating for them?

You advocate for open borders every time you pull the D lever. You just lie to yourself and pretend its not true.
0qpfnef4yv371.jpg

It's called DEMOCRACY.

So you want a dictatorship huh?
He only asked why you are so focused on the bottom feeder vote. Why are democrats more interested in the bottom feeder votes than the rest of them?

"the rest of them"??? The Democrats are like 50% of "them".

Poor people get a vote. Poor people are more likely to vote for the party that pretends to give a damn about the poor people, than the party that literally tells poor people they're ducking them over.
The thread is not about anybody's right to vote, it simply asks why democrats are so interested in the bottom feeder vote. Can you answer the opening post?

Oh my word. I'm sorry you can't cope with people's answers.

Can I answer the opening post in a way you'd like? Probably not. Bye.
The bottom feeder vote is anyone who voted for the former president.

Democrats want everyone to be able to vote. Even the folks in red states that you sound like you're talking about.
Our founders never intended the town drunks, mentally ill, stupid, and foreign communists voting here.

The bottom feeder vote is anyone who voted for the former president.
Wow, what a clever post! How long did it take for you to come up with something so profound and intelligent?
Well, you see that's the clever part. I have to take a profound and intelligent post and dumb it down to maga knuckle dragging level to get a response from one of them.

Take this post from a knuckle dragging maga fuckup.

"Our founders never intended the town drunks, mentally ill, stupid, and foreign communists voting here."

He is totally unaware that communism wasn't even a thing until about a 100 years later. Also, if you were a white town drunk, mentally ill and stupid who owned land you could certainly vote.

If we represent "the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks"...and yet we trounced you Trumplicans....that doesn't say much about your voter block.
Hahaha...you actually represent the lowest common denominators all across the spectrums....Weirdos, unAmericans, barely Americans, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, Trannys, degenerate lowlifes, criminals, drug addicts..etc etc.
The Dem Party is only relevant thanks to filth, second class citizens, misfits and foreigners.
NO truly legit, with-it core American can or will vote Mexicrat...NONE!
You keep tearing folks down puffing yourself up dear....if that makes you feel like a "real American" who am I to disenchant you?
Legit Americans expect fellow Americans to meet a standard...such has made America the exceptional nation it was. I get it, you Leftists hate standards and expectations...I would to if I couldn’t meet any.
Exactly what standard is that?
Playing stupid is a fools refutation.
It's a simple question...if you can't answer it, then I suspect you don't meet the standard.
Trust me, you wouldn’t understand...you defy the standard for what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.
She has no business talking about standards. Lefty standards are comparable to those of a dog. Debating standards with lefties is like trying to teach a dog how to read.
You can read?

Forum List

Back