Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

There is a lot of ignorance in our world. But every citizen over the age of 18, who has not lost his voting privileges, gets to vote.

Not sure who you mean by "degenerates". But it sounds like a vague description.
But Trumpsters are just better.

Smarter 'n more informed 'n stuff.

They've become precisely what they claim to hate: Elitists.

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

Who more than the most desperate citizen, has the need for representation in a democracy?

Who are you to decide who votes?
How bloody arrogant are you?
You're referring to blacks and your self assessment of democrats.
You scream about democracy but then advocate you want a dictatorship.
Are you off your meds?

Well as I said from the beginning, I think everyone should vote and I can't imagine a way to differentiate ignorant Dems from ignorant GOP voters.
There is an obvious reason why you cannot answer this thread or differentiate the bottom feeders from the rest. Have you ever noticed when you take a shit that you can't really smell how bad the bathroom gets?
Maybe I just need you to help me out. Who are the bottom feeders and how do YOU differentiate them from the rest? Then do the same for the wise, the informed, the accountable, and independent folks with skin in the game. If you can't do that for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

Who are the bottom feeders and how do YOU differentiate them from the rest?
Determining who the bottom feeders are is not what this thread is about, and you don't have what it takes to differentiate them from the rest of society anyway. You can't even demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, so this thread is out of your league.
LibTards have reached rock-bottom...they honestly believe that playing stupid is some sort of refutation.
Yet it is not this Tard who is unwilling or unable to answer a simple question at the heart of this thread:

Who are the bottom feeders and how do you differentiate them from the rest?
One candidate are those who can’t get off a couch and want a stamp, envelope and ballot
Or, like me, would prefer, for a variety of reasons, not to get off the couch. By your standard anyone who buys from Amazon is a bottom feeder since they could usually just go to a brick & mortar store.

Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

There is a lot of ignorance in our world. But every citizen over the age of 18, who has not lost his voting privileges, gets to vote.

LOL! And they vote against their best interests so well.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
The problem is with who decides who is ignorant and unwise.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

The ignorant and unwise are largely unsuccessful in this country. Not coincidently, they also vote heavily Democratic. It has been this way for many years. The ultra-poor vote for Democrats for “free” stufff. The ultra wealthy vote Democrat for power. Virtually all social deviants, including criminals, vote Democrat. Anyone not in one of these categories is truly ignorant if they vote for Democrats.

Sorry, it is not in my self-interest to vote for higher taxes, paying people to stay home instead of working, copopis amounts of government spending, letting criminals out of prison, allowing illegals to flood over our borders unfettered, etc, etc, etc. If that is your best interest, you don’t have the USA’s best interest at heart. Most Democrats either don’t or are too ignorant to realize that their leaders don’t.

Sorry, it is not in my self-interest to vote for higher taxes, paying people to stay home instead of working, copopis amounts of government spending, letting criminals out of prison, allowing illegals to flood over our borders unfettered, etc, etc, etc. If that is your best interest, you don’t have the USA’s best interest at heart. Most Democrats either don’t or are too ignorant to realize that their leaders don’t.

We haven't had an administration or a congress with our best interest at heart in decades.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

The ignorant and unwise are largely unsuccessful in this country. Not coincidently, they also vote heavily Democratic. It has been this way for many years. The ultra-poor vote for Democrats for “free” stufff. The ultra wealthy vote Democrat for power. Virtually all social deviants, including criminals, vote Democrat. Anyone not in one of these categories is truly ignorant if they vote for Democrats.

I am curious to know exactly who the "social deviants" would be.

The states with the highest rates of poverty are red.

What a bunch of hyperpartisan bullshit.

You need to come up from the depths of conservative group think and have a breath of fresh air.

The thread isn't about anybody's right to vote, and nobody is saying that the bottom feeders don't have the right to vote. It is about why dems are so focused on getting the bottom feeders to vote.

The states with the highest rates of poverty are red.
Don’t you hate when that pesky truth gets in the way of the bullshit lies you try to push?

What a bunch of hyperpartisan bullshit.

You need to come up from the depths of conservative group think and have a breath of fresh air.
He/she is 100% correct...the Party Of Elitists And Filth is also the Party Of Feast And Famine

Nice try Tard...name three known Republican “elitists” and I’ll name three hundred know Dem elitists. GO!

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

One word. Democracy.

Where a pupil has the same vote as a professor, and the broke the same vote as a billionaire.

The thread isn't about anybody's right to vote, and nobody is saying that the bottom feeders don't have the right to vote. It is about why dems are so focused on getting the bottom feeders to vote.
The better question is why are the republicans so hell bent on preventing people from voting.

Your average Trump voter couldn't pass a citizenship test.

Nice try Tard...name three known Republican “elitists” and I’ll name three hundred know Dem elitists. GO!

Better yet. I'll name 500 republican insurrectionists, and you name any democrats who opposed the peaceful transfer of power.

Never realized how worthless republicans are for the average and working class till trump. These republicans won't do didly squat for anyone of average income. They do seem to win the narrative though. They know the democrats' weakness and build on it. Look at the red states. Anti union, low wages, keeping especially Blacks from voting any which way they can.
With out democratic policies we wouldn't have some of the safety nets that help keep some of us from the wolf at the door. Social security and medicare/cal., unemployment benefits, on and on. These republicans hate these programs and would love to end them yesterday. They want everyone to be on their own and survive on their own and not be a burden on the state. Meanwhile of course these phonies pad their own nests while pushing policies that add great wealth to the already wealthy and corporations.

Last edited:

And who is in charge of the definition of the term, and the interpretation of the definition?

You, huh?

Silly goose.

Forum List

Back