Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

There is a lot of ignorance in our world. But every citizen over the age of 18, who has not lost his voting privileges, gets to vote.

Not sure who you mean by "degenerates". But it sounds like a vague description.
But Trumpsters are just better.

Smarter 'n more informed 'n stuff.

They've become precisely what they claim to hate: Elitists.
Nice try Tard...name three known Republican “elitists” and I’ll name three hundred know Dem elitists. GO!
And who is in charge of the definition of the term, and the interpretation of the definition?

You, huh?

Silly goose.

I am still wondering what he means by "degenerates", and who that is thet he thinks shouldn't vote.

Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

There is a lot of ignorance in our world. But every citizen over the age of 18, who has not lost his voting privileges, gets to vote.

Nice try Tard...name three known Republican “elitists” and I’ll name three hundred know Dem elitists. GO!
And who is in charge of the definition of the term, and the interpretation of the definition?

You, huh?

Silly goose.

I am still wondering what he means by "degenerates", and who that is thet he thinks shouldn't vote.
Anyone who doesn't think like him.

If you don't think like him, that means you support and love degenerate filth.

Trumpism is pretty basic.

You, huh?

Silly goose.

You, huh?

Silly goose.

Anyone who doesn't think like him.

If you don't think like him, that means you support and love degenerate filth.

Trumpism is pretty basic.
Playing stupid is a fools refutation fellas.
This shit isn't complicated unless you want it to be....Think once...America's liabilities and those who detest the American way are in fact societies bottom feeders...you know, DEMOCRAPS.

Q: Why?
A: Constitution of these United States of America
The Constitution also says all citizens have the right to bear arms. Why isn’t the Party Of Filth And Foreigners out lobbying for all to have guns?

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

Trump said he LOVES the uneducated.. That's his base and he sure wants them to vote.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

Trump said he LOVES the uneducated.. That's his base and he sure wants them to vote.
But dark people vote Democrap...you make no sense, we all know who our most illiterate are.

But dark people vote Democrap...you make no sense, we all know who our most illiterate are.

Trump is only barely literate.
Yes, billionaires are stupid, you’re smarter than billionaire...we swear, we totally believe you.

The better question is why are the republicans so hell bent on preventing people from voting.
That wasn't the question though, so maybe you should start a new thread on the question that you want to use for derailing this one.

BTW, why do democrats focus so hard on getting the bottom feeder vote? Why is there so much focus on the bottom feeders compared to the rest of the voters?

One word. Democracy.
This does not address why Dems are so focused on the specific group that the thread is about, compared to the rest of the voters.

"Democracy" is a strawman argument, since the thread is not about equal rights for all voters. Nobody ever said that the bottom feeders don't have the right to vote. Just post why the special focus on getting the bottom feeder vote.

Looking around at the collective IQ of the Democrat fundamentalists, here, the answer seems obvious enough -- they want a government of their peers.

President Camacho -- coming soon to a country near you.

BrokeLoser, the United States is a democratic-republic. USA voters in 2020 determined Donald Trump shall not continue leading us to become a fascist nation. You would have it otherwise?
Respectfully, Supposn

Excerpted from: Definition of FASCISM
Definition of fascism
1: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Forum List

Back