Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Freedom to screw over people like you and to brainwash you, super duper. Electing Trump over Hillary just means the people in Appalachia will not be trained for the new jobs that alternative energy would supply... Coal is dying and it has nothing to do with democratic policy...
You are factually incorrect I have a small business and the barriers Democrats have in place are killing us.
Life is tough. Such as?
Life is tough for the poor because of barriers in place by democrats
the right wing is for, "work or die".
Nonthe right wing is do what you want if you can’t survive don’t live here
We have Constitutions not right wing fantasy.

The Wall end the children, voters and funding that are the lifeblood of the democrat Party

Prove it? I live there every day! Not one business is opened by a black that graduated from a Boston public school its all rich democrats opening business.

Trump is helping the Appalachia’s by deregulation, republicans only ask for freedom and liberty that’s it
Freedom to screw over people like you and to brainwash you, super duper. Electing Trump over Hillary just means the people in Appalachia will not be trained for the new jobs that alternative energy would supply... Coal is dying and it has nothing to do with democratic policy...
You are factually incorrect I have a small business and the barriers Democrats have in place are killing us.
for example? the right wing usually has nothing but fallacy, every time we actually examine their anecdotes.
My biz requires information to be passed in high tourist areas, they want to charge 250 an hour to pass information. So I did research on all the business. Not one black not one Bostonian, all out side rich liberals. Democrats only cater to the rich. Only businesses in Boston are rich and it’s been run by democrats:) enjoy facts
are you a story teller?
Nope just facts! Enjoy my research ... awww are you but hurt?

Attachments

• 51BF92D6-6712-4020-ADE3-529526929DF2.jpeg
    51BF92D6-6712-4020-ADE3-529526929DF2.jpeg
    716.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 8DE128E1-4376-42C2-BA79-00C11407811B.jpeg
    8DE128E1-4376-42C2-BA79-00C11407811B.jpeg
    697.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 0A3F82E2-B7A7-436F-9786-D0BC44FCBBF1.jpeg
    0A3F82E2-B7A7-436F-9786-D0BC44FCBBF1.jpeg
    684.3 KB · Views: 23
  • CA717A14-C5F9-4253-BF34-66B8B6B11576.jpeg
    CA717A14-C5F9-4253-BF34-66B8B6B11576.jpeg
    791.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 5E22F21C-D0B3-4003-A2F5-82C088CD624A.jpeg
    5E22F21C-D0B3-4003-A2F5-82C088CD624A.jpeg
    653.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 03F3BEAC-F0DF-450D-A034-ADA74C6AB4EA.jpeg
    03F3BEAC-F0DF-450D-A034-ADA74C6AB4EA.jpeg
    558 KB · Views: 41
Life is tough. Such as?
Life is tough for the poor because of barriers in place by democrats
the right wing is for, "work or die".
Nonthe right wing is do what you want if you can’t survive don’t live here
We have Constitutions not right wing fantasy.
Just facts

for example? the right wing usually has nothing but fallacy, every time we actually examine their anecdotes.
My biz requires information to be passed in high tourist areas, they want to charge 250 an hour to pass information. So I did research on all the business. Not one black not one Bostonian, all out side rich liberals. Democrats only cater to the rich. Only businesses in Boston are rich and it’s been run by democrats:) enjoy facts
are you a story teller?
we have minimum wage laws.

are you a story teller?
Lol what’s your point?

are you a story teller?
Lol what’s your point?
are they establishing a new minimum wage?

are you a story teller?
Lol what’s your point?
How does a min wage have to do with what I am talking about? If you can’t hang go away song change the subject

are you a story teller?
Lol what’s your point?
How does a min wage have to do with what I am talking about? If you can’t hang go away song change the subject
a maximum wage should be unlawful.

Lol what’s your point?
a maximum wage should be unlawful.
Well to bad it is

Forum List

Back