Why do Dims gloat about Trump being arrested... or impeached? Jesus was treated the same way

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
yes, I am comparing Trump to Jesus... so sue me

But really, why do dims act like the courts are always on the up and up in the US, never, just NEVER --- Oh, hush your mouth! --- politically motivated...

They act like just by getting some kind of court action against someone (they don't like), that OBVIOUSLY means

the person is guilty.

Answer: They aren't too bright

I remember in the Bible Jesus saying

Judge not, lest you be judged for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you

I'm probably going to laugh my ass off if God ever shows me what happens to dims in the next life... (I already know in theory)

You don't know that he didn't.
libs make statements like that because they are incapable of sticking to the actual topic

and making a valid point. They think changing the subject wins them points in a debate...

In other words: Low IQ

But really, why do dims act like the courts are always on the up and up in the US, never, just NEVER --- Oh, hush your mouth! --- politically motivated...

They act like just by getting some kind of court action against someone (they don't like), that OBVIOUSLY means

the person is guilty.

Lol, hilarious skit there buddy..

I remember in the Bible Jesus saying

Judge not, lest you be judged for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you

I'm probably going to laugh my ass off if God ever shows me what happens to dims in the next life... (I already know in theory)
The Bible is a book written by men in ancient times. Forget about it. `slaves obey your masters` the book tells us.

the person is guilty.

iu

Self evidently garbage even though I heavily identify with the right .

IQ differences are not the problem and I would be amazed if there is a significant one between samples of whatever typical Left and Right represent .
Differences in respective belief systems come from other areas and for multi factor reasons and circumstances .

Forum List

Back