Why do liberals always phrase pro-life in quotes? "pro-life"?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
2q3ao2s.png

******* freaks. Abortion ends a life, how is one opposed to willing abortion not pro-life? Why the quotes?

If a fetus isn't a being deserving of rights, why is she referring to it as her son?

They are very unsure in their beliefs and insult the opposing side to coax theirselves into a false security. That's my guess

"Maybe they do it to highlight that your pro-life position is hypocritical"

On of the most infamous of the Nazi doctors used propaganda to support his butchery of children...I believe the phrase was "Death for life!"

That's why you see "pro-life" in quotes. The implication is that to be pro-life is really to be pro-death, and to be pro-abortion is to be pro-life.

Though they then maintain "there are no pro-abortionists!" which is laughable.

It's just propaganda.

Probably because the very same "pro-life" people are also pro-death penalty, pro-war, anti-healthcare, and anti-social safety net. They only seem to value life as long as it's a fetus. Once born, they quickly lose interest.

Probably because the very same "pro-life" people are also pro-death penalty, pro-war, anti-healthcare, and anti-social safety net. They only seem to value life as long as it's a fetus. Once born, they quickly lose interest.

Conservatives love fetuses but are not too fond of babies

Brilliant assertion. Run with that. It shows off your intellect in all it's glory...

Nice to know that nobody will ever be able to accuse you of standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves.

How incredibly 'liberal' of you.

Those other 'people' you mention had choices. A baby in a womb doesn't.

BTW..how's that health care thing working out so far?

Lots of kids being helped?

Nope. Lots of kids are losing the health coverage they previously had, and aren't able to get in to see their doctors.

Good job, you baby lovers!

Also, how's the foodstamp thing going? I've talked to several women today who are trying to figure out why their foodstamps have dropped drastically this month.

What should I tell them? That liberals love them so much they're bankrupting the system?

Nice to know that nobody will ever be able to accuse you of standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves.

How incredibly 'liberal' of you.

Those other 'people' you mention had choices. A baby in a womb doesn't.

Yeah, folks "choose" to be bombed, die of disease, homeless, and destitute. But nice to see you "care" about a clump of cells.

Also, how's the foodstamp thing going? I've talked to several women today who are trying to figure out why their foodstamps have dropped drastically this month.

What should I tell them?

Tell them this: House passes GOP plan to slash food stamp funding

The Republican-backed plan, which would cut about $39 billion in funding for food-stamp programs over the next decade, differs sharply from a bipartisan Senate proposal passed in June, and its passage is likely to further strain relations between the two chambers as they prepare to spend the next several weeks battling over a short-term budget deal and raising the federal debt limit.

Last edited:

What should I tell them? That liberals love them so much they're bankrupting the system?

Tell them that rich conservative people would rather they die or at least go away, so they demanded spending cuts.

Here's the full story behind the photo in the OP: 'I'm showing my son mercy' | MSNBC

Earlier that month, at home in Oklahoma City, the Davises were told that the boy she was carrying had a severe brain malformation known as holoprosencephaly. It is rare, though possible, for such a fetus to survive to birth, but doctors told them that he would not reach his first birthday. “He would never walk, lift his head,” Jessica, 23, recalled in an interview.

Forum List

Back