Why do people hate Liberals?

Oh ok, asswipe...you've confused yourself.

Again, you didn't do shit in regards to Iraq unlike me......but you are a bona fide "American.":badgrin: More like a limp-dick piece of shit hiding behind a keyboard.

You HATE the CIA and US military for removing Saddam from power and killing terrorists there.

Also, you hate those that supported the war in Iraq.

See how this works, asswipe.
You deciding for yourself what I hate, instead of asking me what I hate, doesn't work at all. Unless you're a fuckin' pussy who doesn't have the balls to discuss the issue like a rational adult.

You "support the troops" by protesting them....both you and loinBOY are idiots and a waste of oxygen.

You HATE the CIA and US military for removing Saddam from power and killing terrorists there.

Well, no.

Anyone who equates disagreement, even passionate disagreement, with hatred is operating on a primitive intellectual level.

You "support the troops" by protesting them....both you and loinBOY are idiots and a waste of oxygen.

Well, no.

Anyone who equates disagreement, even passionate disagreement, with hatred is operating on a primitive intellectual level.

Yet another vivid example of my point.

Oh ok, asswipe...you've confused yourself.

Again, you didn't do shit in regards to Iraq unlike me......but you are a bona fide "American.":badgrin: More like a limp-dick piece of shit hiding behind a keyboard.
There was nothing to do with Iraq, because there was nothing going on in Iraq.

And if you want to finish this conversation face-to-face, I"m at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30-5:30PM for happy hour.

I don't hide from anything, nor do I run from anyone. You get in my face, you're not going to see me backing up.

remember this next time you are in a thread with Truthmatters,Dean,Chris,Franco and Dudley.......especially Dean and Chris....
I never politicize logical deductive reasoning. Whenever I see flawed logic in someone's post, I'll say something about it. And I don't care if its a liberal post or a conservative post. There's no place for irrational reasoning when we are discussing politics. And if someone comes back and explains their logic in more detail and it becomes apparent there was something I didn't take into consideration, I got no problem admitting I'm wrong.

What really pisses my gord, are these dumbshits who offer no evidence to backup their claim and just act like they've proved their point.
Ahhhh... Welcome to the boards.

And if you want to finish this conversation face-to-face, I"m at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30-5:30PM for happy hour.

I don't hide from anything, nor do I run from anyone. You get in my face, you're not going to see me backing up.

LOL. Drunk already, tough guy?

LOL. Drunk already, tough guy?
If you are only going to do one liners can you at least do something with some entertainment value if it doesn't have any real meaning?

Let's examine the big issues:

Energy -> Government endlessly impedes companies from drilling off our shores, in Alaska, and on Federal land, government blocks new Nuclear plants, government restricts horizontal fracking, government blocks coal plants including clean burning coal, government blocks building new oil refineries, government has created roughly 30 local gas blends and government wastes billions on inefficient technologies...

Let me take these one at a time....

1) In terms of negative government mandates Democrats aren't alone. The California blend was mandated by a Republican Congress largely at the behest of Archer Daniels Midland. Would the drilling projects you mentioned be viable without the tax credits given to oil and gas? All types of energy receive government assistance today. If you want the government out of energy why just mention the ones you don't like. Also it is common for new technologies to need a push to generate critical mass for distribution. You should be more concerned with old technologies sucking at the government teat.

2) The government should fund basic research in paradigm shifting techologies. Much of the technology we have today from composites to the Internet comes from government funding.

3) Government has always played a role in infrastructure. The national highway system was government funded and laid the ground work for years of economic expansion. Upgrading our infrastructure to more efficiently generate and distribute electricity is a valid role of government.

4) The tragedy of the commons is real. It is a valid purpose of government to balance protecting the environment with economic matters. Having grown up in the smog of LA and having seen China, I don't think anyone wants to eliminate that balance.

So you stated we have price inefficiencies, I gave you a bunch of real reasons for that, and your argument is a few weak rationalizations for little pieces of them? And that is your solution to fixing energy prices?

Can't argue with that...

Where do you read price fixing??? I am not nor did I imply I was for that.

What I am for is reducing production subsidies for all types of energy. This includes oil.

I am for investing in our electrical distribution system because by going electrical it abstracts us from any one type of energy source and enhances competition. We also need to make our distribution more efficient and less susceptible to loss.

I am for investing in research around battery technology as a fundamental role in abstracting our energy needs.

Lastly I would fund basic research renewable sources and especially solar power because ultimately it is the most efficient energy source at it has limited extraction costs, is fully renewable and can be generated where it is used in many parts of the country. The country that leads in this race will have a significant competitive and strategic advantage. We can't lose to China here.

That would be what I support not price fixing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back