Why do people support Trump?

No you morons misunderstand what made it the worst recession. It was the worst in terms of the amount of jobs lost. That means getting back all those jobs took longer. However that doesn’t mean the RATE was slow. From 2009 on, 100,000’s of jobs were being created monthly. That trend hasn’t stopped to this day. Trump inherited that job growth rate. Either way, a slow recovery doesn’t equate to a recession lol.

A recession has always been defined as two negative growth quarters in a row. When it happened under Dementia, the Democrats ran out there "No! No! We no longer define it as two negative growth quarters, now we define it as how many jobs are available!"

The solution is immigration reform Republicans wrongheadedly oppose.
FB_IMG_1671650140827.jpg

A recession has always been defined as two negative growth quarters in a row. When it happened under Dementia, the Democrats ran out there "No! No! We no longer define it as two negative growth quarters, now we define it as how many jobs are available!"
See I don’t even think you knew that until that was said now under Biden. Of course, we are still creating 100,000’s of jobs per month. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it obviously does.

See I don’t even think you knew that until that was said now under Biden. Of course, we are still creating 100,000’s of jobs per month. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it obviously does.
it supposed to be over 300,000 to be worthy of news.

No you morons misunderstand what made it the worst recession. It was the worst in terms of the amount of jobs lost. That means getting back all those jobs took longer. However that doesn’t mean the RATE was slow. From 2009 on, 100,000’s of jobs were being created monthly. That trend hasn’t stopped to this day. Trump inherited that job growth rate. Either way, a slow recovery doesn’t equate to a recession lol.
so perhaps you could post one month where there wasn't at least 100,000 jobs created in a month outside wuhan hoax of 2020?

Red herring fallacy.

Millions of Americans have no idea how anyone can support the likes of Trump.

Trump is corrupt, dishonest, and a liar.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist.

And millions of Americans have no idea how anyone can support a lying senile pedophile like Biden.

Biden is as crooked as the day is long. He takes money under the table from our enemies. He sells out his own country. HE's also a racist bigot.

And that's fine provided you can show a policy by the Democrats or Dementia that gives him the credit for it. But you can't.

Give credit to where credit is due, and that is the private market.

Some months were that high but obviously not every month would be. Either way, Trump wasn’t consistently getting that number either.
I didn't say he did. I said what the expectation is.

Forum List

Back