Why do people support Trump?

The chart shows that GDP growth bottomed out in the first quarter of 2009. That's before any money from Obama's pork bill was spent.
chart1_GDP_growthgdpgdo.png
Lol dude what are you even talking about. This bill was passed in January. Where is your evidence it was delayed in spending by 6 months?

Lol I love how childish Republicans are. Surveys of economists say the stimulus worked. Rather than accept that good news you pretend it is all a sham simply because democrats passed it.

Yes, so basically what you're saying is that welfare brought us out of a recession. Welfare has never done that. A tax credit only means you pay less in income taxes IF you owe money at the end of the year.
A survey of economists are telling you you are incorrect. It really is simple to explain why that welfare boosted the economy. If 100,000’s of people are becoming unemployed, the extra food stamps and unemployment insurance they get is spent immediately on basic essentials like food and clothing. That consumer spending in turn helps businesses create jobs. Even when it comes to a loss in revenue, that boost to those programs creates over a dollar in capital to every dollar lost in revenue.

A survey of economists are telling you you are incorrect. It really is simple to explain why that welfare boosted the economy. If 100,000’s of people are becoming unemployed, the extra food stamps and unemployment insurance they get is spent immediately on basic essentials like food and clothing. That consumer spending in turn helps businesses create jobs. Even when it comes to a loss in revenue, that boost to those programs creates over a dollar in capital to every dollar lost in revenue.

That's completely false. Like without food stamps, do you think people just quit eating? No, they're going to find a way to eat one way or another. They are going to buy the clothing and necessities they need. If anything, when you hand people money, they use that money instead of going to work. It's working people that move the economy, not those sitting home waiting for a check that barely gets them by.

Lol dude what are you even talking about. This bill was passed in January. Where is your evidence it was delayed in spending by 6 months?

Lol I love how childish Republicans are. Surveys of economists say the stimulus worked. Rather than accept that good news you pretend it is all a sham simply because democrats passed it.
January is the first quarter of 2009, dumbfuck

Effective: February 17, 2009
An Act making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance to the unemployed, State, and local fiscal stabilization, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, and for other purposes.

Surveys of economists aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

That's completely false. Like without food stamps, do you think people just quit eating? No, they're going to find a way to eat one way or another. They are going to buy the clothing and necessities they need. If anything, when you hand people money, they use that money instead of going to work. It's working people that move the economy, not those sitting home waiting for a check that barely gets them by.
So how would they get the food? Food banks are far form adequate for 100,000s of people. in case that’s where you’re going to take this.

I don’t understand how you have this bizarre idea that they will choose to not look for work. You’re saying that 100,000s of people who LOST their jobs in the RECESSION would not be looking for work? Like all of them? Do you not understand how unemployment insurance works? It’s TEMPORARY. More importantly, the facts speak for themselves. We have had job growth ever since mid 2009.

January is the first quarter of 2009, dumbfuck

Effective: February 17, 2009
An Act making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance to the unemployed, State, and local fiscal stabilization, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, and for other purposes.
Lol dude what are you talking about right now? My entire point is that the recession ended 5 months later. Even leading up to that 5 months, job loss was getting less and less.

So how would they get the food? Food banks are far form adequate for 100,000s of people. in case that’s where you’re going to take this.

I don’t understand how you have this bizarre idea that they will choose to not look for work. You’re saying that 100,000s of people who LOST their jobs in the RECESSION would not be looking for work? Like all of them? Do you not understand how unemployment insurance works? It’s TEMPORARY. More importantly, the facts speak for themselves. We have had job growth ever since mid 2009.

Not all people on unemployment but those that can get by comfortably. It's a paid vacation. How do you think we ended up with a labor shortage? Dementia signed a bill giving out extra money to people on unemployment so they had no need to get a job. In my state, they calculated that those getting state and fed unemployment was equivalent to working people making 57K when you consider taxes. If you're making 40K a year, you'd be stupid to go back to work.

Lol. I don't think the Deep State supports Trump. I'm not surprised if Trump doesn't win WH in 2024. The Deep State rules America! Lol. :)

Not all people on unemployment but those that can get by comfortably. It's a paid vacation. How do you think we ended up with a labor shortage? Dementia signed a bill giving out extra money to people on unemployment so they had no need to get a job. In my state, they calculated that those getting state and fed unemployment was equivalent to working people making 57K when you consider taxes. If you're making 40K a year, you'd be stupid to go back to work.
You arent basing anything you’re saying on actual data. It just sounds true to you. That’s all it is.

You do know that the unemployment rate under Dementia is at a record low right?

Hold on i didn’t catch what you said at the end here. Ive already explained this to you before. That 57k figure is completely erroneous. No one is on all those programs simultaneously lol. You can’t just pretend they are if the facts say otherwise. There is a limit to what people qualify for. More importantly programs like TANF or unemployment are TEMPORARY.

you have no idea who spent what on what and who used credit, borrowed from family, you don't know and neither do the economists.

You do know that the unemployment rate under Dementia is at a record low right?
that's amusing. you know that people are still getting stimulus money instead of working and haven't filed.

Forum List

Back