Why do people support Trump?

Huh? What money?
the funny money your genius xiden keeps handing out. I understand economics isn't your sweet spot at all. People continue to get money from creepy joe instead of unemployment money and instead of working and why soooooo many jobs are open.

Why do people support either party?
They've been brainwashed with the lesser-of-two-evils con.

You know how in the old Soviet Union, modern China, etc.. they'd hold elections, but there's only one party-approved candidate?

We get two.

the funny money your genius xiden keeps handing out. I understand economics isn't your sweet spot at all. People continue to get money from creepy joe instead of unemployment money and instead of working and why soooooo many jobs are open.
You need to be more specific. What money?

They've been brainwashed with the lesser-of-two-evils con.

You know how in the old Soviet Union, modern China, etc.. they'd hold elections, but there's only one party-approved candidate?

We get two.
There are way more than two.

Oh, okay. I can go along with the House Republicans bombarding Senate democrats with law after law that benefits the American people and forcing them to reject it. Would be a massive campaign issue for them.

Of course, you meant to say that control is everything when trying to pass legislation.
Not at all. The Dems got quite a few Republicans to get on board with their legislative initiatives. There is no reason at all that a Republican or a caucus could not co sponsor anything reasonable enough to ensure buy in.

Either they are unwilling or unable

Conservatives will “worship” anyone willing to spend their days verbally bitch-slapping the living fuck out of the filthy left and working for good real core Americans.

So you admit you're looking for idols to worship.

Their response to Elon has followed the same vein. Elon's tenure at Twitter has been an objective disaster. He's attacked his customers, alienated advertisers responsible for $750 million dollars in ads revenue, gutted his staff to the point that even basic maintenance is in question, and is now preparing the company that he poured his life savings into.....for bankruptcy.

Yet they will polish any turd that man drops, ignore math, ignore all objective evidence. And that's the culty part. When you can't bring yourself to criticize glorious leader no matter what they do.......you're in a cult.

Its also what made the 'Let's Go Brandon' schtick so hilarious. Democrats were like "Why the code? Just say 'Fuck Joe Biden'. We do sometimes."

Right. They will literally run from one right wing nutjob to the next, looking for that perfect cult leader. Imagine taking medical advice from a reality tv celebrity for a virus that could kill you. They'll do it. It's why the right is so easy to control, and the GOP knows it.

Hold on i didn’t catch what you said at the end here. Ive already explained this to you before. That 57k figure is completely erroneous. No one is on all those programs simultaneously lol. You can’t just pretend they are if the facts say otherwise. There is a limit to what people qualify for. More importantly programs like TANF or unemployment are TEMPORARY.

I'm talking about the extra unemployment that Dementia signed when he first got in. He signed the bill in March and it was for extra federal unemployment until September of last year. People who were on state unemployment got extra federal unemployment on top of it. Combined, it was the same as working people that made 57K per year. That's why our governor put an end to people getting it.

Right. They will literally run from one right wing nutjob to the next, looking for that perfect cult leader. Imagine taking medical advice from a reality tv celebrity for a virus that could kill you. They'll do it. It's why the right is so easy to control, and the GOP knows it.
Fauci is smart, huh.

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.
Tell you what, tell us why you kids elected Fetterman and dementia Joe first

1671321713655-png.739556

Forum List

Back