Why do people support Trump?

why do you like xiden? I really want to know. I don't get how someone can vote for a 47 year political nothing for president.
For many of us, it was about his opponent. That led to the incredibly long voting lines we all saw. Just that. Alone.

Those of us who would much rather third party held our nose and voted for Joe because of his opponent. And Hillary for the same reason. Yuck.

It really ain't that complicated. There's nothing special about Joe. At all.

There ya go. Now ya know.

I'm talking about the extra unemployment that Dementia signed when he first got in. He signed the bill in March and it was for extra federal unemployment until September of last year. People who were on state unemployment got extra federal unemployment on top of it. Combined, it was the same as working people that made 57K per year. That's why our governor put an end to people getting it.
Obviously federal law is going to have effects like that. Oh and just in case you forgot. That’s TEMPORARY. All of it is.

For many of us, it was about his opponent. That led to the incredibly long voting lines we all saw. Just that. Alone
So you didn’t like a nice economic future and being energy independent, so the 47 year nothing gave back to you what you desired, a fked up nation? Got it

So you didn’t like a nice economic future and being energy independent, so the 47 year nothing gave back to you what you desired, a fked up nation? Got it
And again, you demonstrate zero understanding of the perceptions, priorities and opinions of those who dare to disagree with you.

I'm sure that ignorance is bliss. But that's okay. Your question has been answered. You're welcome!

Good job staying on topic.
And yes, 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP IS a recession (unless you are a moonbat) so I guess you are wrong again.
Except that is not a hard and fast definition. That among other factors illustrate a recession. Those factors were lacking .

And for what it's worth...if it WAS a recession...it was the shallowest and shortest on record.

Hardly the catastrophe you Republicans were hoping for

LOL

Still pushing that lie that 71% of Democrats would have voted differently in the 2020 presidential election if they knew that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop were accurate and not Russian disinformation?

How sad.

For many of us, it was about his opponent. That led to the incredibly long voting lines we all saw. Just that. Alone.

Those of us who would much rather third party held our nose and voted for Joe because of his opponent. And Hillary for the same reason. Yuck.

It really ain't that complicated. There's nothing special about Joe. At all.

There ya go. Now ya know.

Definitely. Biden didn't win that election, Trump lost it.

Red herring fallacy.

Millions of Americans have no idea how anyone can support the likes of Trump.

Trump is corrupt, dishonest, and a liar.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist.
Idiot there was no red herring
Trump is corrupt because the democrat controlled media lied to you. You're a bigot so you have something in common with trump. Trump is neither racist or misogynist. You just created the perfect red herring fallacy.

I like a lot of Trump's policies. I love Trump throw it in your face attitude.
I love how he doesn't back down.

I don't like a lot of the shit he did as well but how many among us are puritans?

I do not want him to win the nomination in 2024. It's time to move on. He's OLD as fuck and very hated. We can do better

I like a lot of Trump's policies. I love Trump throw it in your face attitude.
I love how he doesn't back down.

I don't like a lot of the shit he did as well but how many among us are puritans?

I do not want him to win the nomination in 2024. It's time to move on. He's OLD as fuck and very hated. We can do better

No. You can't.

As Trump will denounce any winner of the GOP nomination but himself. He'll insist that the GOP primary was rigged, that it was fraudulent, that it was stolen.

And convince enough of his followers of his latest conspiracy to tank anyone the GOP puts forward.

Its either Trump as your nominee, or Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

And again, you demonstrate zero understanding of the perceptions, priorities and opinions of those who dare to disagree with you.

I'm sure that ignorance is bliss. But that's okay. Your question has been answered. You're welcome!
I unlike you, know the difference of 2.25. Gas vs 5.00 and solid low supply costs vs 14% inflation!

I knew you were stupid

Yes it is, but don't you find it odd how after this "temporary" measure ended, that all of a sudden people don't want to work any longer?

So is the unemployment rate in your state decreasing? Is there no new job growth? That would be a separate measure from labor participation which is made up of a lot of different types of people.

Remember, the Trump cult sore-losers on this forum are a special breed of hardcore fascist loser. They don't represent Republicans as a whole. Trump cultists are the most devoted to fascism and treason of all Republicans. They hate the light of day, so they gather together in viritual slimy dark crevices with other cockroaches. That's what you see on this thread.

Thanks to them, Democrats win. If Trump wins the primary, Democrats romp, because everyone dislikes Trump. If Trump loses the primary, Democrats romp, because a small portion of the Trump cultists stay home. Only if Trump drops dead do Republicans stand a chance.

The funniest part? How triggered they get when normal people laugh at their cult propaganda. They pushed it so hard in 2018 and 2020 and 2022, and Americans knew they were lying, so they lost yugely. And look at them here, pushing the same lies that failed before. Nobody ever accused them of intelligence, or of loyalty to the USA, or of possessing basic human decency.

No. You can't.

As Trump will denounce any winner of the GOP nomination but himself. He'll insist that the GOP primary was rigged, that it was fraudulent, that it was stolen.

And convince enough of his followers of his latest conspiracy to tank anyone the GOP puts forward.

Its either Trump as your nominee, or Trump burns the GOP to the ground.
Poor dear :itsok::abgg2q.jpg:
You think you can speak for Trump
Damn Trump derangement is bad

Poor dear :itsok::abgg2q.jpg:
You think you can speak for Trump
Damn Trump derangement is bad

Laughing.....yeah, because Trump would *never* denounce a GOP primary he lost, insist it was fraud, stolen, should be nullified and redone.

1671666865442.png

1671666756971.png

Keep those eyes screwed shut, sweetie. It won't matter.

Forum List

Back