🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Why Do People Think That Jesus Was Married and Had Children With Mary Magdalene?

And I don't think it was ever a sin to decide to remain unmarried. It's only a sin to have sex without marriage but sex isn't necessary either if you're not even interested in being in a romantic relationship.

so claim the crucifiers ...

jesus, mary, mary magdalene, and joseph were never married and if mary magdalene did not have jesus's child that would not have been for a lack of trying.

the true events of the 1st century are nowhere found in the desert religions.

I remember when he was F1 champion. It was an exciting year.

What's the buzz? Tell me what's happening?

maxresdefault.jpg

Mary - oh - that is good.
While you prattle through your supper -
Where and when and who and how,
She alone has tried to give me,
What I need right here and now.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

That was a fictional movie you dope. 🙄

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Btw, that's what I'm talking about. Hollywood seems to think that they were together when there is absolutely no evidence of this.

Neither did Jesus. If he existed at all.

Actually history says that He did.

1. Jesus is the Father of all creation so marrying for Him would be really unusual and cause incest issues.
2. Jesus didn't come to earth to find a wife and have a family, He was much too busy with His ministry (even if it started later on in His life) and His sacrifice on the cross for our sins.
Jesus is married to the Church.

All these God haters and skeptics have their opinions and they're not biblical.

Jesus wasn't married.

Originally posted by fjb
That was a fictional movie you dope. 🙄

Originally posted by fjb
Btw, that's what I'm talking about. Hollywood seems to think that they were together when there is absolutely no evidence of this.

Agree on both points, fjb... :thup::thup:

Originally posted by Dr. Grump
Neither did Jesus. If he existed at all.

Let's not be biased here, Grump. There's more historic evidence that a guy named Jesus lived in Galilee than many other historic figures whose existence nobody disputes.

Now, the existence of Christ is a private matter of each individual christian.

The BIBLICAL ignorance and the downright demon influence in this thread is why I seldom participate in this forum. It attracts all the nuts and God haters

so claim the crucifiers ...

jesus, mary, mary magdalene, and joseph were never married and if mary magdalene did not have jesus's child that would not have been for a lack of trying.

the true events of the 1st century are nowhere found in the desert religions.
The demon in you has actually seen Jesus. That kinda amazes me, but then I know you're nothing but lies and deception

Islam didn't even exist until 800 years after the death of Christ. Their "prophet" Muhammad never healed any sick people, never raised the dead, and never performed any miracles. And he died. As did Buddha, Krishna, and every other religious leader.
AND Allah is a capricious god.

Maybe saints have to be human. Jesus is God and man. As the Son of God the perfection of sainthood was a given?

Saints don't have to be human at all. St. Michael and St. Gabriel are two canonized archangels and definitely not human.

Futurists have predicted that in the future, Almighty God Himself will indeed be canonized. A scene in a popular futuristic film takes place in "St. God's Memorial Hospital"

Forum List

Back