🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Why Do People Think That Jesus Was Married and Had Children With Mary Magdalene?

1. Jesus is the Father of all creation so marrying for Him would be really unusual and cause incest issues. ...

Dust we are - so dust marries dust if we marry. ¿Incest? And is it incest when Christians marry Christians in the same spirit of god? ... Everything is thinkable - but not everything makes sense.

luiza

:lol:

Case A: If you will use your time machine and you will go to "yesterday" then you will find nothing there - absolutelly nothing. So nothing exists yesterday. You are only existing now today in the current moment. And now today in the moment exists in you an illusion of yesterday - your memory.

Case B: I travelled with my time machine back 6 billion years - and I found indeed our universe as it was 6 billion years ago. But I changed something in this universe so you never was born. Sure this did not really happen - but it could. And if you think this is a plausible possibility then this means you existed 6 billion years ago - otherwise how had I been able "to kill" you?

Case C: You believe your memory about yesterday is not totally wrong.

So: And now tell me why you defame me continously to be a liar only because you do not like to think about anything what could come in conflict with your atheistic form of belief?

And people call me a conspiracy theorist when I say Jews were at the forefront of the destruction of America's white majority.

They don't even try and hide their contempt for Christianity and western civilization while dumb, stupid christians just can't take their mouth off the zionist ****.
Whether religious or Political you want the info FACTUAL AND ACCURATE and I merely stated the historical data.
If you need to be prejudice instead of investigating and discussing and evaluating then you have no truth, because truth doesn't need smokescreen tactics nor contradictions.
That contradiction being you calling the image created in these fables evil and his faith that made him evil. You basically are arguing against yourself because for your mythical king to be Messiah, he'd have to be Jewish, which you have a problem with-oops!
Now let's discuss your prejudices, they often stem from selective recognition and fake accts of who is a Jew and who is not, then blaming those mistakes and bundling all Jews responsible for the acts of the mistaken religious identity of only a few. This propaganda mostly age old hate fear mongering displaced blame is now being used mostly by European hate groups propaganda spread intentionally by Syrians in Europe and some Iranian propagandists who are combatting the fact many Iranian citizens are seeking the help of Israel to combat their Iranian regimes tyrany on the people.
However Iranian propagandists are really bad at their game, they don't know our western figures well and accidentally lumped Faucci as being Jewish, just by appearances. Only a foreign language person not familiar with our script & language would make that mistake, so you know that hate commentary propaganda is not coming from our states, it's foreign interference trying to get back at us for interefering with their uprisings. The propagandist also mistakingly claim the Rothschilds as being Jewish which is false info, they intermarried thus married out of the faith so many times that most now are Christian, they don't own banks and all the other nonsense is also antisemitic propaganda. Soros is also not Jewish by faith, his mother and him are Catholic although he seems to be a non believer.
The rest of the hated are not practicing Jews and you can always find more patriots than those atheist politicians- patriots like Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Ari Fleischer, Lee Zeldin, Michael Savage, and me outnumber the Schumers of this world. You can fit any group into a conspiracy but it's up to you to have the sense to know better.
So if Christianity made you bitter and poisonous like the Herb wormwood, tthen you yourself are saying it's Luciferian based on the fallen one who would make you bitter and toxic.
In that case you should try finding a spiritual path that makes you a mensch, not a pide piper little mouse.

Last edited:
HaShev

I'm sure after your statement here he is convinced Led Zeppelin is a dangerous Jew because this explains why the murderous Japanese Jews (=JJs! double dangerous Jews) had sent the Hindenburg to Pearl Harbor where this air-ship exploded like a gigaton mensch and sank a proud fleet sailing through the sky.

By the way: Never it had been clear whether Mr. Charles Chaplin had been a Jew or not. He just simple did not react when he was attacked to be a "Jew". Either because he was a Jew - and proud to be one - or because he was a no Jew - what's also no shame. Ever heard Beethoven was a Jew? He is for sure a Japanese and very proud on Japan.

PS: Mr. Soros is a Jew - for every Nazi. Same am I.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back