🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Why Do People Think That Jesus Was Married and Had Children With Mary Magdalene?

I don't see anything about this in the Bible.
no you won't it is written in this book.
b1c9ccad7959c1ae391ef6f8fef1156d11e9c1c1.jpg

Btw, that's what I'm talking about. Hollywood seems to think that they were together when there is absolutely no evidence of this.

Actually history says that He did.

Yeah, he probably did. How do you feel is looked more like Osama bin Laden than he did Brad Pitt? And he was about 5'5'' tall? Oh, and didn't speak English. Oh, and was Jewish. And he wasn't even called Jesus.

That's considered human. Jesus wasn't a dog or a chimpanzee, He was a human with the spirit of God inside of Him.
Jesus didn't just have the spirit of God inside of Him. Jesus was human AND God. In John, Jesus says the Father and I are one.

Jesus had a human mother, Mary. She was a virgin and the Holy Spirit came upon her. (See Luke.) Therefore, Jesus was both divine and human.

It' s almost impossible for those entrained by mind control , particularly from a very early age , to ever break away from their earliest perceived truths, which ,to them, represent an all consuming personal belief system to live by, not only in this life, but also in an imagined after life of a pre-defined kind .

When such a belief system is guarded by dire threats if broken , and by idea constraints such as Heresy and Blasphemy, for example , the victim is usually trapped for life from even looking at , let alone questioning ,basic assumptions .
You only had to see how mind controls over Covid and Killer Shots led to an estimated minimum 50% of people to suffer from direct mental health imbalance to realise how damaging possible changes to people's belief systems can be .
Learning that Jesus married and had a family is a step far too far for most believers to even contemplate let alone investigate
Having said that , for the very occasional person interested to find out much more about Jesus the man, I suggest you begin by reading the scholar Barbara Thiering's very accessible book with that very title , Jesus The Man .

In it you will be introduced to the Dead Sea Scrolls which the Catholic Church has tried to hide as far as possible, plus Gnostic literature found at Nag Hammadi in Upper Egypt in 1945 . Then, Clementine Recognitions, and , Homilies , written in the latter part of the first century AD .
The evidence for Jesus the Essene monk and later husband of the Magdeline is overwhelming . Many , many other different sources.
But that is only for those who have the strength to search to find . By Scholarship not Conspiracy.

Jesus didn't just have the spirit of God inside of Him. Jesus was human AND God. In John, Jesus says the Father and I are one.

Jesus had a human mother, Mary. She was a virgin and the Holy Spirit came upon her. (See Luke.) Therefore, Jesus was both divine and human.
They are in consensus.

It' s almost impossible for those entrained by mind control , particularly from a very early age , to ever break away from their earliest perceived truths, which ,to them, represent an all consuming personal belief system to live by, not only in this life, but also in an imagined after life of a pre-defined kind .

When such a belief system is guarded by dire threats if broken , and by idea constraints such as Heresy and Blasphemy, for example , the victim is usually trapped for life from even looking at , let alone questioning ,basic assumptions .
You only had to see how mind controls over Covid and Killer Shots led to an estimated minimum 50% of people to suffer from direct mental health imbalance to realise how damaging possible changes to people's belief systems can be .
Learning that Jesus married and had a family is a step far too far for most believers to even contemplate let alone investigate
Having said that , for the very occasional person interested to find out much more about Jesus the man, I suggest you begin by reading the scholar Barbara Thiering's very accessible book with that very title , Jesus The Man .

In it you will be introduced to the Dead Sea Scrolls which the Catholic Church has tried to hide as far as possible, plus Gnostic literature found at Nag Hammadi in Upper Egypt in 1945 . Then, Clementine Recognitions, and , Homilies , written in the latter part of the first century AD .
The evidence for Jesus the Essene monk and later husband of the Magdeline is overwhelming . Many , many other different sources.
But that is only for those who have the strength to search to find . By Scholarship not Conspiracy.
Gnostism has been around since the first century. Basically, they believe they can save themselves, they don't need Jesus Christ. That is not in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church- the Church Christ founded.

The Dead Sea Scrolls are not being kept hidden any more than are the "gospels" of Thomas and Judas or the "overwhelming" evidence that Jesus and Mary Magdeline married or Martin Luther's version of the Bible. LOL

Gnostism has been around since the first century. Basically, they believe they can save themselves, they don't need Jesus Christ. That is not in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church- the Church Christ founded.

The Dead Sea Scrolls are not being kept hidden any more than are the "gospels" of Thomas and Judas or the "overwhelming" evidence that Jesus and Mary Magdeline married or Martin Luther's version of the Bible. LOL
Christ didn't found any church at all..to his dying day he was an observant Jew.
Many churches have been founded in his name...mostly they've just made it up as they went along.

Christ didn't found any church at all..to his dying day he was an observant Jew.
Many churches have been founded in his name...mostly they've just made it up as they went along.
Try reading the Bible. The Church founded on Jesus Christ comes up more than once- Matthew, John, Ephesians...

Try reading the Bible. The Church founded on Jesus Christ comes up more than once- Matthew, John, Ephesians...
Not by him . By his brother, and the guy who invented Christianity to suit his own ego , Paul .

- may have just stayed w/ teachings of the catholic church, no doubt about that, since the 4th century.

did all those in the 1st century die for the rcc, who at that time was persecuting them, jews and romans ... their beliefs were otherwise, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity - those in the 4th century did all they could to omit from their c-bible. instead, their version of a&e - the sinners.

Because 1 of the trinity of Christs, the Galilean named Yehuda who died in 6bc that was used for the image called Jesus, had at least 2 kids, both crucified for their revolt also.

Because 1 of the trinity of Christs, the Galilean named Yehuda who died in 6bc that was used for the image called Jesus, had at least 2 kids, both crucified for their revolt also.
On a side note when something or someone is created or given a “persona “ it should be noted that we perceive an “ image” for that created being especially if that is portrayed through story telling such as through a book or orally for example. This image might be created from many sources and amalgamated into 1 character to fool many such as was done with the “image” that is used to portray the amalgamated persona called Jesus. The really interesting part to me is that words have deeper meanings that many times hide in plain sight the real meanings for example i MAGE… The “i” in Roman numerals represents one and ” Mage” looking in the dictionary has many meanings such as wizard, conjurer,sorcerer witch and magician to name a few. We are always concerned about someone who practises or lives his or her life as a Mage but if we hide it’s true meaning by placing a one or an “i” in front of it then we can keep its true meaning hidden…One other point this Galilean named yehuda whose life experiences were one of many used to create the Jesus image had to be older to have had at least 2 children old enough to be crucified which helps explain or gives us a clue as to why there are questions as to the real age of the character known asJesus and how old he
was when certain events occurred in his life..In other words this explains the questions we have about his age as many different stories were borrowed from different peoples experiences and inorderto work those stories in this created the discrepancies…

Originally posted by Hashev

Originally posted by shimon
One other point this Galilean named yehuda whose life experiences were one of many used to create the Jesus image had to be older to have had at least 2 children old enough to be crucified which helps explain or gives us a clue as to why there are questions as to the real age of the character known asJesus and how old he
was when certain events occurred in his life..In other words this explains the questions we have about his age as many different stories were borrowed from different peoples experiences and inorderto work those stories in this created the discrepancies…

And people call me a conspiracy theorist when I say Jews were at the forefront of the destruction of America's white majority.

They don't even try and hide their contempt for Christianity and western civilization while dumb, stupid christians just can't take their mouth off the zionist ****.

You'll never see that there because it is strictly fictional alternate history & just another way the enemy tries to cast doubt in the minds of believers.

Mormons believe Jesus came to America.
That's not in the Bible either.
John 10:16
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The stick of Joseph was to be combined at some time with the stick of Judah. The stick of Judah is the Bible. The stick of Joseph is the Book of Mormon.

Ezekiel 37:15-20
15 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

The Apostle Paul taught:

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

If this be a true statement, you would think that Jesus would have set the example and taken a woman to his as one flesh and taught to Adam and Eve.

1) We don't even know if Jesus actually existed or not.
2) Thing was in those days being married would have been the NORM. Had he not been married, they might have mentioned it. Being married isn't worth mentioning.
3) Jesus' Marriage to Mary the Magdalene Is Fact, Not Fiction

"If one looks at the Gospels without Attis-colored Pauline glasses, there are many, many hints that Jesus was married. Specifically, after the Crucifixion, the Gospels agree that it was Mary the Magdalene who went early Sunday morning to wash and anoint Jesus' crucified body (Mark 16:1). People have the quaint idea that ancient Jews in Jerusalem went around "anointing" each other. They didn't. What the Gospels are telling us is that Mary the Magdalene went to Jesus' tomb to prepare his body for burial. That's the Gospels, not me. Then and now, no woman would touch the naked body of a dead Rabbi, unless she was family. Jesus was whipped, beat and crucified. No woman would wash the blood and sweat off his private parts unless she was his wife."

Forum List

Back