• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, Reagan allowed Thatcherism, meaning liar loans. And he was such a stooge that he didn't even live to see the carnage. He passed the act allowing liar loans in 1982.

Of course you know it was Jimmy Carter in 1978 - but your party is so important you need to lie for it! :thup;

Now dang it....don't go letting facts get in the way of the pesky old truth..... :)

Reagan broke the law trading arms for hostages.

Did he Comrade? What law? I'll wait while you log on to the hate sites to read the talking points.

Reagan had over 200 Marines killed in a bombing attack and then promptly cut and ran.

He had them killed??? :eek:

The hate sites are getting bold - or rather desperate - with the lies.

Reagan hated people who worked for a living and pampered those who play the market for a living.

Is that right Comrade? Were you programmed to spew that bit of shit at one of the hate sites funded by Multi-billionaire George Sorros, owner of the democratic party and able to buy and sell the Koch Brothers a dozen times over?

Reagan thought ketchup was a vegetable where school lunches are concerned. Reagan attacked labor. Reagan let our basic industry move off shore and loved every minute of it, thus killing middle class opportunities.

I realize you are a Communist, ergo you have no integrity - but do you grasp how stupid you look repeating lies that have been debunked dozens of times in this thread alone?

Yes, I get it - your bosses use emotion to control you, you're far too fucking stupid to think, so they teach you to hate, then you salivate like Pavlov's dog at the sound you've been conditioned to hate: Reagan.

Hey, don't feel bad - the only reason your rulers manipulate you like this is because you're as stupid as a pile of dogshit.
All that opportunity to retort, yet not one cogent argument to be found. Lot's of conspiracy and shifting and diverting the argument to personal vindictive or "hate sites" , but nothing, absolutely nothing in the way of an intelligent response. Amazing, ain't it?

Did he Comrade? What law? I'll wait while you log on to the hate sites to read the talking points.

Reagan had over 200 Marines killed in a bombing attack and then promptly cut and ran.

Reagan hated people who worked for a living and pampered those who play the market for a living.

Is that right Comrade? Were you programmed to spew that bit of shit at one of the hate sites funded by Multi-billionaire George Sorros, owner of the democratic party and able to buy and sell the Koch Brothers a dozen times over?

Reagan thought ketchup was a vegetable where school lunches are concerned. Reagan attacked labor. Reagan let our basic industry move off shore and loved every minute of it, thus killing middle class opportunities.

I realize you are a Communist, ergo you have no integrity - but do you grasp how stupid you look repeating lies that have been debunked dozens of times in this thread alone?

Yes, I get it - your bosses use emotion to control you, you're far too fucking stupid to think, so they teach you to hate, then you salivate like Pavlov's dog at the sound you've been conditioned to hate: Reagan.

Hey, don't feel bad - the only reason your rulers manipulate you like this is because you're as stupid as a pile of dogshit.
All that opportunity to retort, yet not one cogent argument to be found. Lot's of conspiracy and shifting and diverting the argument to personal vindictive or "hate sites" , but nothing, absolutely nothing in the way of an intelligent response. Amazing, ain't it?

He's right. You ARE as stupid as a pile of dog shit.

Yet another Conservative sycophant lacking in critical thinking skills and forensic abilities.

Is it de-riguer for Conservatives to be dense, dim witted and equipped to respond "You're Stupid!" and clear the field? With mad debate skills like that, why should we who read pay attention to them? Petulanc,e thy name is Conservatism!

Yet another Conservative sycophant lacking in critical thinking skills and forensic abilities.

Is it de-riguer for Conservatives to be dense, dim witted and equipped to respond "You're Stupid!" and clear the field? With mad debate skills like that, why should we who read pay attention to them? Petulanc,e thy name is Conservatism!

Awwww....have I upset the pseudo-intellectual? Tough shit. You are as stupid as a pile of dog shit. You should be used to it by now, I'm sure that you've been called stupid since an early age.....

Progressives Hate Reagan because he was right about the same things their parents told them when they were growing up. They have "parental" issues.

Awwww....have I upset the pseudo-intellectual? Tough shit. You are as stupid as a pile of dog shit. You should be used to it by now, I'm sure that you've been called stupid since an early age.....
Well put! With debate skill like this, you should run for Governor of Alaska!

Well, what law did Reagan break in trading arms for hostages (whom we didn't get back for the arms, btw)? Reagan's admin broke the law in using money Iran paid us for the arms to buy different arms for the contras. Reagan's personal knowledge was never shown.

Progressives Hate Reagan because he was right about the same things their parents told them when they were growing up. They have "parental" issues.
Reagan hated kids too. After the massacre of students at Kent State University in Ohio back in May of 1970, Governor Reagan said 'If it takes a bloodbath to clear our campuses, so be it. Let it begin here!"

What a champion of civil rights! Reagan should have been publically pilloried as the buffoon he was.

Ronald Reagan, blessed be His name, practically CREATED this entire country! Liberals should fall to their knees at the very MENTION of His name! I demand that all liberal scum take the Hajj to Reagan's final resting place and beg that He forgive their sins!

All glory and honor be upon Ye Mr. President!

Ronald Reagan, blessed be His name, practically CREATED this entire country! Liberals should fall to their knees at the very MENTION of His name! I demand that all liberal scum take the Hajj to Reagan's final resting place and beg that He forgive their sins!

All glory and honor be upon Ye Mr. President!

Damn...glad you get it! Now if only that poseur currently taking up space in the WH and breathing my air was half the man Ronnie was......liberal Nazis might have something to cheer about.....but alas, he is what he is - a pussy.

Reagan hated kids too. After the massacre of students at Kent State University in Ohio back in May of 1970, Governor Reagan said 'If it takes a bloodbath to clear our campuses, so be it. Let it begin here!"

What a champion of civil rights! Reagan should have been publically pilloried as the buffoon he was.

Funny - do you know the outcome of this "blood bath" at Kent State? I do. From that point on - when those worthless pieces of shit were told to disperse - they DISPERSED.

Funny - do you know the outcome of this "blood bath" at Kent State? I do. From that point on - when those worthless pieces of shit were told to disperse - they DISPERSED.
So you believe protesting is a capital offense? Or do you think the four killed by National Guardsmen were complicit in their own murder? Either way, yours a despicable view of college students.

So you believe protesting is a capital offense? Or do you think the four killed by National Guardsmen were complicit in their own murder? Either way, yours a despicable view of college students.

Still a pile of dog shit I see. Nope. Protesting is an American right. Breaking the law is not. They were warned repeatedly to disperse. They threw rocks instead and got shot. Too bad, so sad. How many buildings did they burn down again?

Forum List

Back