• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Honest to God - it was because Reagan was a MAN. A man who believed in this country. A true Patriot. a man who believed America is a good and honest country that stands as an example to the world. Progressives (Liberal Nazis) hated the man for it.

I agree. Reagan believed that Americans made the country great and he encouraged everyone to strive for the American dream. Progressives believe government made the country great and they encourage everyone to turn to government for everything. Progressives believe only a few can live the American dream and have convinced many that they have no chance.

Indeed. That's the absolute reason they despise Reagan. Reagan was the guy who lived by the creed "Get off your ass and contribute" - that drove these Nazi Cocksuckers crazy - literally CRAZY.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Your source for this ridiculous claim, please.
Source? Yer kidding, right?

Not at all. I want to see a source for the claim that Reagan "proved liberalism is a lie."
No you dont. You want to flap your gums and pretend to be a liberal dyke.

"BAWWWW, I HAVE NO PROOF SO I'LL JUST FLING INSULTS!"

Typical conservatard post.

I have once again broken your rule, by the way.

Rabbi's Rule#1: No liberal can argue without posting a logical fallacy or a factual error within 2 posts.

You, meanwhile, have made an ad hominem fallacy and failed to support your initial assertion with any facts at all, using your fallacy as an excuse to not support your own claims.

The white working class Pre-Reagan-

Comrade JoeB pre-Reagan:

roskei10.jpg

Comrade JoeB post-Reagan:
wall-street-police-car-crapper-626x3611.jpg

Reagan destroyed what JoeB loved most.

Not at all. I want to see a source for the claim that Reagan "proved liberalism is a lie."

Rabbi's Rule#1: No liberal can argue without posting a logical fallacy or a factual error within 2 posts.

You, meanwhile, have made an ad hominem fallacy and failed to support your initial assertion with any facts at all, using your fallacy as an excuse to not support your own claims.
There were no fallacies in any of my posts.

Yet another blatant lie from a conservatard seeking to obstruct discussion and distract from his completely and total inability to back up his unsubstantiated claims about his false messiah, Ronald Reagan.

Grow up, bigot, and learn how to argue. Would you like me to give you lessons on how to post appropriately?

I love this picture. It shows everything that is wrong with what the govt did in the 1950s.

The ideal of the American dream. A happy family. Shame a lot of people didn't feel they were living up to the dream so got angry then divorced when they were probably in a semi-decent marriage, that had they had the right mentality would have worked.

So what you're saying is that you Communists work to ensure their are no happy families?

The white, working class - once Obama and the democrats are through:

2014-04-20-682629690200858002.jpg

Yet another blatant lie from a conservatard seeking to obstruct discussion and distract from his completely and total inability to back up his unsubstantiated claims about his false messiah, Ronald Reagan.

Grow up, bigot, and learn how to argue. Would you like me to give you lessons on how to post appropriately?
I made two posts like yours today. In the toilet. Flushed them.

Reagan broke the law trading arms for hostages.

Did he Comrade? What law? I'll wait while you log on to the hate sites to read the talking points.

Reagan had over 200 Marines killed in a bombing attack and then promptly cut and ran.

He had them killed??? :eek:

The hate sites are getting bold - or rather desperate - with the lies.

Reagan hated people who worked for a living and pampered those who play the market for a living.

Is that right Comrade? Were you programmed to spew that bit of shit at one of the hate sites funded by Multi-billionaire George Sorros, owner of the democratic party and able to buy and sell the Koch Brothers a dozen times over?

Reagan thought ketchup was a vegetable where school lunches are concerned. Reagan attacked labor. Reagan let our basic industry move off shore and loved every minute of it, thus killing middle class opportunities.

I realize you are a Communist, ergo you have no integrity - but do you grasp how stupid you look repeating lies that have been debunked dozens of times in this thread alone?

Yes, I get it - your bosses use emotion to control you, you're far too fucking stupid to think, so they teach you to hate, then you salivate like Pavlov's dog at the sound you've been conditioned to hate: Reagan.

Hey, don't feel bad - the only reason your rulers manipulate you like this is because you're as stupid as a pile of dogshit.

So what you're saying is that you Communists work to ensure their are no happy families?

The white, working class - once Obama and the democrats are through:

Er... I'm not a Communist. And no, that's not what I'm saying either.

As for your last comment, you do realise that the white working class got hit the hardest in 2008, harder than any time since the great depression, right? That happened under Bush's presidency, his "trickle down" theory clearly not working very well.

Quite simply- Reagan did more to "service the wealthy" (AKA- dismantle the middle-class) of this great nation than any other President.

Really Schieß Maus? Shall we compare the number of people who moved out of the middle and onto welfare under Reagan, versus the number under Obama?

Oh, don't be sad - I know you were just lying - you're a fucking Communist - it's what you do.

Quite simply- Reagan did more to "service the wealthy" (AKA- dismantle the middle-class) of this great nation than any other President.

Really Schieß Maus? Shall we compare the number of people who moved out of the middle and onto welfare under Reagan, versus the number under Obama?

Oh, don't be sad - I know you were just lying - you're a fucking Communist - it's what you do.

Seeing Reagan had the highest post war unemployment rate.....

Er... I'm not a Communist.

Oh sure you're not - you're one of the Capitalists who advocate for a totalitarian state where the means of production are controlled by the central authority!

IOW - a democrat.

And no, that's not what I'm saying either.

As for your last comment, you do realise that the white working class got hit the hardest in 2008, harder than any time since the great depression, right? That happened under Bush's presidency, his "trickle down" theory clearly not working very well.

You Communists love to alter the terminology, note how you use the Marxian "working class" moniker?

The MIDDLE CLASS suffered the greatest losses in 2009-10. But the losses have continued since. Because Obama and those who follow him DO see a "working class" and a ruling class, you celebrate the fact that those in the middle slide into subsistence level existence. Hey, those clerks and middle managers who now have to survive on food stamps can be happy - they can flip burgers for $15 an hour - yeah, they won't be able to afford to buy one of them - and yeah - automation will have them on the street in a couple of years, but the great leveling makes it all worthwhile. The democrats at the top are using everything you have to push the middle down to the bottom - all will be equal - except our rulers, of course!

Yep, you Obamunists have a vision for the future...

iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.
I can understand Republicans wanting to rewrite history in Reagan's favor. It was their first president for a time that portrayed their vision of a president. Their history: Reagan destroyed the USSR, brought peace to the world, balanced the budget, paid off the debt, strengthened our defenses and loved Nancy.
Still he was not all bad, when the going was tough for Reagan he voted for FDR; when it eased Reagan voted Republican. I also had the feeling that in his last years he came and went, and when he went the Republican party did their thing with taxes Iran-Contra and so forth, but was that Reagan or the Republican party?

Forum List

Back