Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

God would be something, God would be life, so you have life coming from life. Something from something equals something. evolution nothing into something.

And the crux of the cognitive dissonance.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. It's just not a "sceintific theory" and thus doesn't compete with evolution in the scientific world.

And that's about as complicated as it needs to be, despite you guys doing your best to make the issue much more complicated then it needs to be.

Exactly, basing your life off the "God did it" idea is fine.

Trying to twist science into the "God did it" idea with nothing behind it so you can influence other's brains, not fine.

The begining of human life would have a yes or no answer for the question. If life came from nothing Science should be able to be reproduced life from nothing. Yes or No

This has to be the most idiotic rhetorical question I've seen on here. It demonstrates such a vast ignorance of scientific thoery that it's beyond the point of being egregious and is simply "laughable".

You must have a human sperm cell and a human egg to create human life. Yes or No

No.

Hydatidiform mole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would you shut the hell up about sperm and eggs now?

Intracellular fluid and extracellular fluid is not "water" anymore than plasma is water anymore than the ocean is "water". Surely in your studies you stumbled upon the notion of tonicity.

There is a reason IV fluids are crystalloids. If you ran straight water into someone, you blow every red cell in their body and kill them. If you ran a solution that had too many minerals, you shrink the into useless things.

Thtat's a long response to simply point out that life didn't begin in "water" and Miller and Urey's experiment in 1953 is a sufficient rebuttle to your silly assertion.

Under the right oxidation and reduction state and in the right medium, a catatlyst will cause amino acids to form.

Are you serious we are made up of water and every living cell contains water what the heck are you talking about?

Yes that is my point amino acids cannot form in water got it ?

Water is isotonic.

"We are made of water" demonstrates a 3rd grade understanding of the body. Like I said, if you ran straight water into an IV line, you would kill someone.

It's also a 3rd grade mentality to state that life came from "water".

Miller and Urey, who again conducted their experiement in 1953 - long before you got your coveted degree in biology, did create amino acids out of a water solution.

See the rebuttle of the miller urey experiment I posted.

3rd grade mentality to know how important water is for life :lol: what would happen to tyhe animal kingdom and humans if we ran out of drinling water ?

Intracellular fluid and extracellular fluid is not "water" anymore than plasma is water anymore than the ocean is "water". Surely in your studies you stumbled upon the notion of tonicity.

There is a reason IV fluids are crystalloids. If you ran straight water into someone, you blow every red cell in their body and kill them. If you ran a solution that had too many minerals, you shrink the into useless things.

Thtat's a long response to simply point out that life didn't begin in "water" and Miller and Urey's experiment in 1953 is a sufficient rebuttle to your silly assertion.

Under the right oxidation and reduction state and in the right medium, a catatlyst will cause amino acids to form.

Are you serious we are made up of water and every living cell contains water what the heck are you talking about?

Water is isotonic.

"We are made of water" demonstrates a 3rd grade understanding of the body. Like I said, if you ran straight water into an IV line, you would kill someone.

Miller and Urey, who again conducted their experiement in 1953 - long before you got your coveted degree in biology, did create amino acids out of a water solution.

How is water being injected to a persons veins relevant to what we are discussing ?

Then you need to prove that matter has always existed.

You need to show life on other planets.

No I do not. The fact that you want to throw 15 separate concepts and theories into a blender and call it "evolution" is not my problem.

Again, your gross ignorance (whether willfull or not) on what you are attempting to refute doesn't impart fiatt power to you.

If we were to limit ourselves to the parameters you attempt to impose on us, every aspect of scientific thought (not just evolution) would grind to halt and since we couldn't ponder any questions we could never adequately address your questions and therefore your train of thought turns into a giant logical fallacy which is just a fancy attempt to avoid the issue.

If you believe in something so much as it's seems you do you should be able to give an honest opinion on how human life come to be? You have yet to identify how the origins of the human species began
Animal vegetable mineral?

You might as well ignore the hick he won't give you a straight answer. He avoids questions that his textbook couldn't answer for him.

I posted some questions to him to corner him in ,watch the response I get from him.

Nothing of substance only rehtoric.

You base your entire life off nothing of substance but only rhetoric, rhetoric from a few thousand years ago.

Really,I enjoy every day I wake up. My life is Based on our creator and family to me that is not nothing.

What do you base your life on ?

Water is isotonic.

If you don't get water in your system within three days you will die, your body will start to break down, your internal systems will start to fail and you will die.

Thanks for that fascinating bit of enlightenment which, again, demonstrates a third grade understanding of the body and adds nothing of value to the issue.

Do you know how water get's from the kidneys and into the veins? I'll give you a hint: it has to do with salt.

You are claiming Human life came from nothing if you advocate evolution.

Wrong. Again, you demonstrate that you don't understand what you are arguing against. You certainly don't have the power of fiatt on this matter, and with your piss-poor grasp on the matter you are left with little options then to make decrees.

Don't think you are going to persuade me with such crap. I know better.

I don't pretend to know where matter comes from. It's not essential to the theory of evolution any more then it's essential to any other theory or believing that we even exist.

So where did human life come from? What is the origin of human life
Animal vegetable minerial?

I have no idea. The origin of life is not essential to the theory of evolution.

Wrong. Again, you demonstrate that you don't understand what you are arguing against. You certainly don't have the power of fiatt on this matter, and with your piss-poor grasp on the matter you are left with little options then to make decrees.

I don't pretend to know where matter comes from. It's not essential to the theory of evolution any more then it's essential to any other theory or believing that we even exist.

Everything comes from matter since you don't know where matter comes from you have a problem believing it came about naturally.

Who or what orchestrated the matter ?

Well tell me smart ass were did evolution come up with the human sperm cell and human egg to separate the human species from the animal species?

Every species has distinct gametes. It's part of what limits the concept of species. Why are humans so special? I could waste my time and explain it to you, but you'll just ignore it. So, pick up a biology book. You aren't asking any questions that haven't already been asked and addressed by better minds then yours.

Furthermore, why get hung up on sperm and eggs? The underlying issue is, and always has, been DNA.

Furthermore, why get hung up on sperm and eggs? The underlying issue is, and always has, been DNA

It's those little things that make the big things happen. You can't have human life without a human sperm cell or Human egg, unless their's a creator that created human life in the first place.

What about prokaryotic life? Or does that not qualify as "life"?

Water is isotonic.

Look no one is gonna take you serious with that avatar,can you lose it i almost hate responding to you because of that.

You might as well ignore the hick he won't give you a straight answer. He avoids questions that his textbook couldn't answer for him.

I posted some questions to him to corner him in ,watch the response I get from him.

Nothing of substance only rehtoric.

You base your entire life off nothing of substance but only rhetoric, rhetoric from a few thousand years ago.

Really,I enjoy every day I wake up. My life is Based on our creator and family to me that is not nothing.

What do you base your life on ?

My point is only that you downplay rhetoric, when rhetoric from thousands of years ago means everything to you.

You are basing your belief in that human life came from nothing, to believe that Human life was created is believing in something., I wished I had the faith you have in nothing.

How many times can you repeat that lie in one thread?

You're a lot closer to believing human life came from nothing than I am. Isn't that your entire belief? That God just poofed humans into existence from nothing but a swipe of his wand?

Where did matter come from did it just poof into existence ?

You are basing your belief in that human life came from nothing, to believe that Human life was created is believing in something., I wished I had the faith you have in nothing.

How many times can you repeat that lie in one thread?

You're a lot closer to believing human life came from nothing than I am. Isn't that your entire belief? That God just poofed humans into existence from nothing but a swipe of his wand?

Where did matter come from did it just poof into existence ?

I don't know where it came from.

It's your teammates who say it just poofed into existence.

Well i'm sorry but it is a fact,i suffered an Ischemic stroke due to having a hole in my heart I had a patent foramen ovale performed.

So you threw a clot that paradoxically went from your venous system and into your system\ic circulation via the PFO and then into your brain and not your lungs, intestines, or an extremity.

I am sorry for your troubles. It's bad luck that the clot went to your brain (but not uncommon since those arteries are the first exit off of the aorta) and not somewhere else that wouldn't have caused neurological deficits. I don't see how it's relevant to discussing this topic at hand. Furthermore, I've watched you argue against evolution for at least 6 months. You are saying essentially the same things.

I don't know what degree of "memory loss" you had. If you hadn't informed us you had a stroke, I wouldn't have ever known.

Good luck with the rehabilitation process.

These are the effects i deal with on a daily basis.

slurred speech,loss of balance, confusion and memory loss.

So can you be more specific about what is beyond the scope of man to know ?

If God exists and if he had a hand in our creation and development. It involves the supernatural and thus is an article of faith.

Thank you,and that is exactly what happened.

Here are the problems for your miller urey experiment.

The Miller-Urey experiment

So now we've moved away from your asisnine position about "water"?

Fine. Good.

I am aware of the issues around M-U, some of them are valid and some aren't. It was still groundbreaking (and well deserving of the Nobel Prize) work that demonstrated that with the right oxidation/reduction state, chemical medium (water) and a catalyst (electric energy) you could create amino acids.

By the way, the experiement was recreated in 2008 with better results.

Prebiotic Soup--Revisiting the Miller Experiment

See the rebuttle of the miller urey experiment I posted.

3rd grade mentality to know how important water is for life :lol: what would happen to tyhe animal kingdom and humans if we ran out of drinling water ?

I never said, and your claim was never, "water is important for life".

It was instead refuting evolution based on the curious notion that amino acids would be destroyed in water.

Did you think you were going to move the chess pieces on me without me noticing the slight of hand?

Everything comes from matter since you don't know where matter comes from you have a problem believing it came about naturally.

Who or what orchestrated the matter ?

I don't know. Neither do you.

I don't try to use the largest question in the history of man to hide behind.

It's academically dishonest, and therefore you can understand why the rest of us simply blow off your question.

Water is isotonic.

Look no one is gonna take you serious with that avatar,can you lose it i almost hate responding to you because of that.

I don't care if you "take me seriously", and if you are going to run away at least be man enough to admit the truth as opposed to claiming that you've suddenly developed an aversion to me becuase you are offended at Lenny Bruce flipping you the bird through cyberspace.

Then why would you presume to lectures others on what does and does not happen after death?

You seem like a bright guy or girl,why do I need to explain this twice to you. I said that hell is the grave and used scripture to back my claim, at death life is over until you're resurrected,that is what the bible teaches. Do I believe the bible, yes I do. Can I prove there is no life after death no, I am simply pointing out what the scriptures say,got it ?

This is a little humerous. On the one hand you say you cannot prove what happens at death and then you claim you can indeed prove it based on your reading of the scriptures.

Did it occur to you that other people have read ther scriptures and have developed their own beliefs on what happens at the end of the world?

Either way, it's an article of faith.

Yes it requires faith.

I've been studying the bible for over forty years and if a person carefully studies what i presented they could easily see what hell is . It's the grave where there is no life until the resurrection.

Let me give just a quick scripture study.

Notice what follows death,that is right hell.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him sitting on it was Death, and Hell followed with him. And authority was given to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword and with hunger and with death and by the beasts of the earth.

Notice here is the resurrection and notice their condition before the resurrection.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And each one of them was judged according to their works.

Notice here what the lake is. Everything cast into lake is what ?

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death.

That is right everyting that gets tossed into the lake of fire are eternally gone they are no more.

Forum List

Back