Why do so many people deny climate change

What does that have to do with AGW and sustainable energy?

You're way off track.

You're too stupid to grasp that it's all about money.

The rest of us aren't.

I figure Abraham has his grubby hands in the pie - but you lack the brains, so you're just a useful idiot.

so you're just a useful idiot.

When it comes to PMZ, this is half right.

When have I ever posted anything that even remotely resembles what you claim?

You aren't now going to claim that you didn't post that Mann had misled the entire IPCC into believing in AGW, are you?

Sounds really stupid looked at this way, right?

mann, by nearly eliminating the MWP created the basis for the idea of unprecedented warming....when one looks at the MWP as it was as opposed to how mann represented it, then the present warming appears positively meager. The MWP came on faster than the present warming, temperatures increased faster, and were higher.....globally.

If climate science couldn't misrepresent the MWP, then it would have never got any traction because compared to the MWP the present warming period could insight nothing more than yawns.

You are unable to see the essential point. Whatever happened during the MWP and AGW are in no way connected.

You're way off track.

It is a response to your claim that somehow we are bought and paid for by big oil when one only need look in the news to see who is in bed with big oil you f'ing idiot.

"Bought and paid for" is an idiomatic phrase meaning the you are in the control of. It has nothing to do with money. They don't need to pay you, you willingly follow like a little puppy. Why? They offer you a chance to do what you love. Whining. Hating. Dissing your country. Dissing accomplished people. Pretending that your failures aren't your fault. Feeling entitled. Trash talking. Pretending that your inability to get educated doesn't matter. Pretending that absorbing media is an accomplishment.

All in all a pathetic life for you and a threat to civilization.

Last edited:
HTML:

You're way off track.

You're too stupid to grasp that it's all about money.

The rest of us aren't.

I figure Abraham has his grubby hands in the pie - but you lack the brains, so you're just a useful idiot.

I certainly grasp that it's all about money.

Big oil profits good to the last drop.

Conservatives wanting others, including future generations, to pay for cleaning up the mess left by our country and our generation.

Clearly about money.

There are multiple DOZENS of proxy studies from CHILE, from JAPAN, from NEW ZEALAND, --- ALL stating that MWP was a Global event. MOST of them estimating higher temps than today..

If you repeat your nonsense often enough, it will make it true. Really it will. Cherrypicking will become fact.

You just LOSE... Badly..... Because you BELIEVE a proven fabricator and manipulator of the facts like Mann......

When your 'tard conspiracy theory postulates the entire planet is in on a vast conspiracy, and that only you and a select few of the morally pure know the RealTruth, that indicates how it is, in fact, a 'tard conspiracy theory. The Chemtrails people and 9/11 Truthers look rational compared to you CultOfMcIntyre acolytes.

Given that your cult has only a couple years of life left, how are you planning for the future? It's never to early to plan your excuses. I suggest you figure something out that will allow you to lie and claim that you were never associated with the denialist 'tard cult.

Last edited:
I certainly grasp that it's all about money.

Big oil profits good to the last drop.

That's what Al Gore, high priest of the AGW cult says.

But you don't grasp the irony...

Of course, you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag...

Conservatives wanting others, including future generations, to pay for cleaning up the mess left by our country and our generation.

Clearly about money.

You assume the Volcano god actually demands sacrifice - and that it's not just a con by the scumbags you worship.

But then, you're about as bright as a black hole.

There are multiple DOZENS of proxy studies from CHILE, from JAPAN, from NEW ZEALAND, --- ALL stating that MWP was a Global event. MOST of them estimating higher temps than today..

If you repeat your nonsense often enough, it will make it true. Really it will. Cherrypicking will become fact.

You keep saying that as if it means something. Lets see this overwhelming body of research that says that the MWP was restricted to a small region and was no warmer than the present from which we are supposedly picking cherries. I have provided 45 studies so far in this conversation and am prepared to provide more. Since you claim we are picking cherries, you should have no problem providing......say....80 or 100 studies that confirm mann's claims with regard to the MWP.

See now, you have yammered yourself into a corner that you can't get out of because we both know that you can't even provide 25 papers that confirm mann's findings on the MWP. When the rubber meets the road, it is you who is picking cherries trying to make your puny case.

That was not always the IPCC's position on the MWP. Here is how it has changed as a result of mann's work:

OMG! DR. MANN IS CLEARLY THE SECRET DICTATOR OF THE WORLD! HE COMMANDS ALL!

Cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer.

Think what the country would have been like in 2008 if the Supreme Court had gone with the popular vote and Gore/Lieberman in 2000 rather than paying their debt to the old Bushman by giving his son more responsibility than he could handle.

Gore undoubtedly would have continued Clinton's paying down the debt policy rather than the Bushman's gift to friends and family, tax cuts for the rich. According to the CBO the country would have been debt free by 2006. We'd probably have a big surplus by now to invest in sustainable energy.

And we wouldn't have every Muslim in the world trying to terrorize us.

Tell me what would the scientific method say regarding a paper or two who find a slight MPW restricted to a small region vs hundreds that find otherwise. What does the scientific method suggest in such a circumstance?

That you're lying about such a thing happening. Okay, not lying. You're just being a total 'effin 'tard.

You denialist website (a group funded by the fossil fuel industry) doesn't show any actual papers. It only shows their own spin on various papers. The actual papers are nowhere to be found. They don't ever link to the original paper. Not once in any of your 45 or whatever links did they show where the original paper could be found.

Funny, eh? I mean, if the papers actually said what they claimed, you think they'd definitely want to link to or show the original paper. But they don't. Not ever. They only show their own creative interpretation, and they hide the actual paper. They appear to be making crap up, then working to hide their fudging. They even try to make their fudging look like the paper's abstract, as part of their attempt to deceive.

Fooled you, of course. You were played. And you'll go back for more.

So, you currently have zero papers refuting anything. Keep trying.

Last edited:
Like all history, there are a few very important cultural lessons to be learned from these times.

How effective business has become in brand marketing.

Big oil has surreptitiously created the denier brand. They have manipulated a few million people into becoming fans of a virtual product, science denial. They did it, not by advertising, but spreading money to support propaganda outlets. And feeding people without science just enough pseudoscience to send them off on the attack.

It, to me, is much scarier than 1984, because it's not about power, just business.

When business can be successful at that level of manipulation, power comes not in its typical military uniform, but freedom of independent thought becomes just as threatened.

You aren't now going to claim that you didn't post that Mann had misled the entire IPCC into believing in AGW, are you?

Sounds really stupid looked at this way, right?

mann, by nearly eliminating the MWP created the basis for the idea of unprecedented warming....when one looks at the MWP as it was as opposed to how mann represented it, then the present warming appears positively meager. The MWP came on faster than the present warming, temperatures increased faster, and were higher.....globally.

If climate science couldn't misrepresent the MWP, then it would have never got any traction because compared to the MWP the present warming period could insight nothing more than yawns.

You are unable to see the essential point. Whatever happened during the MWP and AGW are in no way connected.

If that's the case, then why was Michael Mann trying so hard to make the MWP disappear - even to the point of jeopardizing his reputation by publishing doctored data?

You're way off track.

It is a response to your claim that somehow we are bought and paid for by big oil when one only need look in the news to see who is in bed with big oil you f'ing idiot.

"Bought and paid for" is an idiomatic phrase meaning the you are in the control of. It has nothing to do with money. They don't need to pay you, you willingly follow like a little puppy. Why? They offer you a chance to do what you love. Whining. Hating. Dissing your country. Dissing accomplished people. Pretending that your failures aren't your fault. Feeling entitled. Trash talking. Pretending that your inability to get educated doesn't matter. Pretending that absorbing media is an accomplishment.

You really are the forum's biggest retard, ya know it? I think you even beat out Fakey for being a kind sized douche. You can't win any points on their merits, so now your settling into true form and spewing an endless stream of ad hominems. You don't even try to respond to the points put to you. It's obvious you're losing your kool because SSDD is whipping your ass. I'll be he's had you on the verge of tears.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited:

You're way off track.

Oh, so now "bought and paid for" doesn't mean "bought and paid for?" Do you notice how much back peddling you do?

The above describes you and the rest of the warmist cult far better than anyone else in this forum. Your pretensions of intellectual superiority have the rest of us in stitches. I knew it was only a matter of time until the fangs were bared and he claws were out. Thanks for living up to classic warmist cult form.

That was not always the IPCC's position on the MWP. Here is how it has changed as a result of mann's work:

OMG! DR. MANN IS CLEARLY THE SECRET DICTATOR OF THE WORLD! HE COMMANDS ALL!

Cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer.

Like all idiots. You never know what you are talking about. Do just a bit of research....or don't.... And see who the ipcc references for their historical temperature. 3 guesses...and the first letter of his last name is m.

Tell me what would the scientific method say regarding a paper or two who find a slight MPW restricted to a small region vs hundreds that find otherwise. What does the scientific method suggest in such a circumstance?

That you're lying about such a thing happening. Okay, not lying. You're just being a total 'effin 'tard.

You denialist website (a group funded by the fossil fuel industry) doesn't show any actual papers. It only shows their own spin on various papers. The actual papers are nowhere to be found. They don't ever link to the original paper. Not once in any of your 45 or whatever links did they show where the original paper could be found.

Funny, eh? I mean, if the papers actually said what they claimed, you think they'd definitely want to link to or show the original paper. But they don't. Not ever. They only show their own creative interpretation, and they hide the actual paper. They appear to be making crap up, then working to hide their fudging. They even try to make their fudging look like the paper's abstract, as part of their attempt to deceive.

Fooled you, of course. You were played. And you'll go back for more.

So, you currently have zero papers refuting anything. Keep trying.

To stupid to raed the titles and authors of the studies? Each and every one lists the title of the study, the authors, and the journal in which it was punished and the date or issue number.

Why do you lie about everything?

How can you look at the two periods in question (the MWP and the present), note the different slope each period sports, and suggest in any way, shape or form that the MWP is a precedent for this last century's global warming?

288pahk.jpg

Forum List

Back