Why do so many people deny climate change

flacaltenn-albums-charts-picture4760-agwmwpstudies.gif

There are multiple DOZENS of proxy studies from CHILE, from JAPAN, from NEW ZEALAND, --- ALL stating that MWP was a Global event. MOST of them estimating higher temps than today..

You just LOSE... Badly..... Because you BELIEVE a proven fabricator and manipulator of the facts like Mann......

Do you ever tire of defending scientists that either incompetent or corrupt or BOTH???
I couldn't stand it...

BTW: You're a moron. It's EASY to prove the "cascade of errors".. Last time I checked that POS Mann paper was referenced over 200 times in subsequent work.. Work that DEPENDED on the falsified results of the hockey stick work...
He KILLED Climate Science in it's infantcy by INFECTING IT with shoddy, biased political hackery.

Let's say Michael Mann was never born.

Is it your contention that AGW would then not exist?

If so, I have a whole new appreciation for your condition.

You really have difficulties with this logic crap, don't you?

Ya know, it's sad that you're too stupid to realize that you're getting your ass handed to you in this debate. However, I have to admire your determination to carry on despite the insurmountable odds against you.

Do you or do you not contend that?

If his findings were wrong due to flawed methodology and unacceptable data then all of the work that has been built upon those findings is also wrong. Sorry you aren't bright enough to grasp the concept of error cascade.

I'm bright enough to know that this not the MWP.

Apparently you're not bright enough to know why the MWP is important and why Michael Mann set out to discredit it.

I know that the MWP is unrelated to AGW. If you disagree, prove me wrong. Golden opportunity for you.

Let's say Michael Mann was never born.

Is it your contention that AGW would then not exist?

If so, I have a whole new appreciation for your condition.

Ya know, it's sad that you're too stupid to realize that you're getting your ass handed to you in this debate. However, I have to admire your determination to carry on despite the insurmountable odds against you.

When have I ever posted anything that even remotely resembles what you claim?

Astounding.

Where did all the money come from?

He had a stake in "An Inconvenient Truth" and made residuals from Current TV.

It's ALL about the money. Every fraud is.

Yes, but we're the ones who are "bought and paid for." These turds just keep repeating their mantras over and over until they come to believe them. I could make a mint off of all these gullible boobs if I was totally shameless and willing to spout their dogma.

Yes, but we're the ones who are "bought and paid for." These turds just keep repeating their mantras over and over until they come to believe them. I could make a mint off of all these gullible boobs if I was totally shameless and willing to spout their dogma.

Yeah, Gore sells to the fucking OIL SHEIKS and these mindless morons STILL can't grasp what is in front of them....

You aren't now going to claim that you didn't post that Mann had misled the entire IPCC into believing in AGW, are you?

Sounds really stupid looked at this way, right?

Yeah, Gore sells to the fucking OIL SHEIKS and these mindless morons STILL can't grasp what is in front of them....

What does that have to do with AGW and sustainable energy?

You're way off track.

Astounding.

Where did all the money come from?

He had a stake in "An Inconvenient Truth" and made residuals from Current TV.

It's ALL about the money. Every fraud is.

You guys have nothing to support what you want to be true. Nada. ZERO.

All you got is playground name calling.

The end of every day is the same. After a whole day of selling apples from an empty barrel, the big oil army is angry, embarrassed, ashamed and left with nothing but trash talking.

But tomorrow, they'll be just as stupid as this morning trying to defend the indefensible. What a pathetic life. And the net result is political irrelevance.

I only wish I was "bought and paid for." When do I get my check?

On the other hand, we all know that con artists like Michael Mann are getting a check from Big Momma government.

Can't wait to see the evidence on that!

Are you claiming Mann doesn't get paid a salary for devising cons like the Hockey Stick graph?

Not from the federal government. But you knew that. You just don't like that inconvenient truth either.

"Denying Climate change?" What a stupid thing to say

We question the hypothesis that an additional wisp of CO2 is melting the polar Ice caps and have asked, repeatedly, for some experimental evidence

We get pooh flinging monkey talking about "Deniers!" in return

"... many people who deny global warming do not have a science background. Therefore, they find themselves in a bind when dealing with the materials explaining the issue."

Exactly..... a lack of science background leads to " have asked, repeatedly, for some experimental evidence" non-sense.

You aren't now going to claim that you didn't post that Mann had misled the entire IPCC into believing in AGW, are you?

Sounds really stupid looked at this way, right?

mann, by nearly eliminating the MWP created the basis for the idea of unprecedented warming....when one looks at the MWP as it was as opposed to how mann represented it, then the present warming appears positively meager. The MWP came on faster than the present warming, temperatures increased faster, and were higher.....globally.

If climate science couldn't misrepresent the MWP, then it would have never got any traction because compared to the MWP the present warming period could insight nothing more than yawns.

What does that have to do with AGW and sustainable energy?

You're way off track.

It is a response to your claim that somehow we are bought and paid for by big oil when one only need look in the news to see who is in bed with big oil you f'ing idiot.

I know that the MWP is unrelated to AGW. If you disagree, prove me wrong. Golden opportunity for you.

You see, I know you didn't understand the significance of the MWP.

This is the proof of what you wish was true?

If you really don't understand the importance of the MWP as it is applied to the present fear mongering, then you are far far far more stupid than I had originally thought.

Forum List

Back