Why do the anti God crowd attack the bible ?

I specifically said a bad mutation cant take over a population because it dies out too fast. Theres nothing that says a good mutation cant 'take over' a population.

If a forest has mostly green beetles and small fraction with a mutation that makes them brown beetles, and then a fungus kills the trees, those brown beetles will probably grow in population while the green ones die.

Do you disagree with that? Isnt that a beneficial mutation, being brown, spreading throughout the gene pool of an entire population.

Wow i can't believe the things you say.

A harmful mutation can't take over a gene pool but a beneficial mutation can. :lol:

Lmao because the organisms with the harmful mutation die you retard. The ones with the beneficial mutation live longer.

All people die dummy.

I have a brother that was deformed at birth,he is 61. That is a harmful gene it effects his movement and a normal life.

People with Down's can procreate...why on earth haven't they changed into a new species??

A harmful mutation can't take over a gene pool but a beneficial mutation can. :lol:

Lmao because the organisms with the harmful mutation die you retard. The ones with the beneficial mutation live longer.

All people die dummy.

I have a brother that was deformed at birth,he is 61. That is a harmful gene it effects his movement and a normal life.

But some organisms live longer, and breed more.

I can't believe we have to explain this so many times. It's ok to admit you were wrong, Jesus likes people who are humble.

People with Down's can procreate...why on earth haven't they changed into a new species??

Who made the claim that every individual within a species that had a different trait automatically formed a new species?

We provided proof of this happening twice, with the fish and tortoise, no one is saying it happens constantly when every individual within a species has a different trait.

I specifically said a bad mutation cant take over a population because it dies out too fast. Theres nothing that says a good mutation cant 'take over' a population.

If a forest has mostly green beetles and small fraction with a mutation that makes them brown beetles, and then a fungus kills the trees, those brown beetles will probably grow in population while the green ones die.

Do you disagree with that? Isnt that a beneficial mutation, being brown, spreading throughout the gene pool of an entire population.

That's common sense. If you have brown beetles in a forest and one is born albino as a harmful mutation it'll be easily spotted by predators and killed and unable to breed and spread that mutation. If there's green beetles born to the brown beetles and the forest gets destroyed and only a grassland is left, that's a beneficial mutation, they won't be easily found by predators and those with that mutation will breed and take over he population.

Oh and 2+2=4

Figured I'd cover everything.

We are talking microscopically.

Who made the claim that every individual within a species that had a different trait automatically formed a new species?

We provided proof of this happening twice, with the fish and tortoise, no one is saying it happens constantly when every individual within a species has a different trait.

I look forward to Allie pointing out to us the advantages of Downs Syndrome that ENCOURAGES the propagation of that mutation into a new and more viable species.

I look forward to Allie pointing out to us the advantages of Downs Syndrome that ENCOURAGES the propagation of that mutation into a new and more viable species.

Sadly they're coming right out and telling us they don't understand why harmful mutations don't result in a new species, even when I made it painfully obvious with the beetle example.

Sadly they're coming right out and telling us they don't understand why harmful mutations don't result in a new species, even when I made it painfully obvious with the beetle example.

Don't you get it, what we are saying is no mutation can dominate a gene pool.

New information comes from reproduction and variations within a group come from this new information.

Still none of you care to respond to what DR. Spetner saying that your theory of Neo Darwinism is impossible.

Last edited:
Well positive mutations don't result in new species, either.

Why aren't the children of Einstein a new species?

Or Michael Jordan?

I know why...because such mutations don't lead to new species.

It's simple, really.

Why is a Great Dane the same species as a toy poodle?

Cuz mutations don't lead to new species.

I could do this all day.

Why are families of red heads still the same species as blacks?

Mutation doesn't lead to new species.

Wow i don't know how many times i have to say this before you guys get it.

But if evolution change that your theory say's happens,for it to happen mutations have to take over the population for the change to take place.

Where is your proof that a beneficial mutation ever took over a gene pool ?

Or Michael Jordan?

It's simple, really.

I could do this all day.

Great answer Allie,i wonder if it will sink in now.

Why would I do that?

Oh, that's right..this is where you pretend I've said something I never said.

Or Michael Jordan?

It's simple, really.

I could do this all day.

Great answer Allie,i wonder if it will sink in now.

You have to dumb it down for them.

So who here has heard of Francis Collins?

The Chudnovski Brothers?

The Human Genome Project?

It's nice that Bode and Sky are here.

Now we have all the pretend scientists and the fake Buddhists (ok, there's only one) all together in one place.

Maybe if we take all their vapidness together it will make more sense. More stupidity = intelligence, right?

Oh, no, I guess that would be a mutation resulting in a completely new species.

Though let's be honest, it's not as if Bode & Sky can procreate together...though I'm sure they'd try if they had the chance.

Or Michael Jordan?

It's simple, really.

I could do this all day.

I've already provided proof of the exact opposite, as did CB with our examples of the tortoise and the fish.

I'm not going to link the exact same, scientific facts from a website when you don't take them seriously the first time.

Last edited:
No, you haven't, you idiot.

Dr. Collins laughs at you:

"The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief is a bestselling book by Francis Collins in which he advocates theistic evolution. Francis Collins is an American physician-geneticist, noted for his landmark discoveries of disease genes, and his leadership of the Human Genome Project (HGP). He currently serves as the Director of the US National Institutes of Health. "

The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, incidentally, so do I, and anyone else with any inkling about genetics and biology.

Your arguments are laughable and outright nonsensical.

No, you haven't, you idiot.

Dr. Collins laughs at you:

"The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief is a bestselling book by Francis Collins in which he advocates theistic evolution. Francis Collins is an American physician-geneticist, noted for his landmark discoveries of disease genes, and his leadership of the Human Genome Project (HGP). He currently serves as the Director of the US National Institutes of Health. "

The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, incidentally, so do I, and anyone else with any inkling about genetics and biology.

Your arguments are laughable and outright nonsensical.

From your link

"Theistic evolution is not a scientific theory"

Nothing more to see here, move along.

Forum List

Back