Why do the God-haters persist?

We must forgive conflicts, injustices, and differences first, in order to heal and rebuild on a stable foundation.
then we can go about correcting them and restore equal respect in relations and society.

In theory, I respect much of what you are saying. In practicality, it is impossible to achieve. The world and life is not "fair" and will never be "equal" in all respects. It can't be. It's impossible to achieve and you don't want to achieve it.

Break this down logically and think about it. The very first and foremost step to true equality is equal education. So let's say that we somehow manage to educate every person equally... not sure how you do that because some people are smart and some people are dumb... but hypothetically, let's say we figured out how to do this and did it. Okay, so now we all have the exact same education. What "value" does that education have? There are jobs out there shoveling shit and jobs playing the piano... but we all have the same education, so who will shovel shit and who will play the piano? If we all have the same education, someone who gets stuck shoveling shit is not going to like it. But someone has to do that job. And if everything is "equal" they will make the same amount of money whether they do a shit job or a dream job. They'll also get paid whether their work is sub-par or exceptional, so what do you think most people will be motivated to do?

What happens in the "dream world" of Utopianism, is everything descends to the lowest common denominator. There is no more human motivation because there is no reason for it. It doesn't matter what effort you put in, if the results are the same no matter what. True FREEDOM means there is not equality and fairness. It's impossible to maintain BOTH. Now, I agree that our OPPORTUNITIES should be equal and fair. But from there, FREEDOM enables the individual to achieve, to gain more than others through their accomplishment and effort. This means certain 'inequality' is necessary and necessarily part of a FREE society. We can't ALL be the piano player, some of us have to shovel the shit. It's NOT fair, it's NOT equal, but that's LIFE!

I can show you pictures of my mom. I can video tape her and me talking and show it to you. You can come over and I can introduce you so you can see for yourself.

Anecdotal and circumstantial evidence. It could be anyone. Again, you have NO PROOF your momma exists and it's irrational and foolish to claim she does. (See how this is working?)

No because I can show you pictures of her, get a dna test, I look just like her etc. HORRIBLE try but try again.

We must forgive conflicts, injustices, and differences first, in order to heal and rebuild on a stable foundation.
then we can go about correcting them and restore equal respect in relations and society.

In theory, I respect much of what you are saying. In practicality, it is impossible to achieve. The world and life is not "fair" and will never be "equal" in all respects. It can't be. It's impossible to achieve and you don't want to achieve it.

Break this down logically and think about it. The very first and foremost step to true equality is equal education. So let's say that we somehow manage to educate every person equally... not sure how you do that because some people are smart and some people are dumb... but hypothetically, let's say we figured out how to do this and did it. Okay, so now we all have the exact same education. What "value" does that education have? There are jobs out there shoveling shit and jobs playing the piano... but we all have the same education, so who will shovel shit and who will play the piano? If we all have the same education, someone who gets stuck shoveling shit is not going to like it. But someone has to do that job. And if everything is "equal" they will make the same amount of money whether they do a shit job or a dream job. They'll also get paid whether their work is sub-par or exceptional, so what do you think most people will be motivated to do?

What happens in the "dream world" of Utopianism, is everything descends to the lowest common denominator. There is no more human motivation because there is no reason for it. It doesn't matter what effort you put in, if the results are the same no matter what. True FREEDOM means there is not equality and fairness. It's impossible to maintain BOTH. Now, I agree that our OPPORTUNITIES should be equal and fair. But from there, FREEDOM enables the individual to achieve, to gain more than others through their accomplishment and effort. This means certain 'inequality' is necessary and necessarily part of a FREE society. We can't ALL be the piano player, some of us have to shovel the shit. It's NOT fair, it's NOT equal, but that's LIFE!

No offense but boy are you dumb sometimes. No one said educate everyone equally. You sure say a lot of stupid things. How about you give inner city kids access to the same quality education that we give to kids in the suburbs? Right now each black kid in the inner city in Detroit gets $3K less a year than their white counterparts. How about this Boss? How about we just collect the school taxes the same way we do based on the $ in your area, pool it all together and then divide it equally among all the kids in the state. So kids in Beverly Hills don't have such a huge advantage over inner city kids. Simple solution.

I can show you pictures of my mom. I can video tape her and me talking and show it to you. You can come over and I can introduce you so you can see for yourself.

Anecdotal and circumstantial evidence. It could be anyone. Again, you have NO PROOF your momma exists and it's irrational and foolish to claim she does. (See how this is working?)

No because I can show you pictures of her, get a dna test, I look just like her etc. HORRIBLE try but try again.

Again... this person you claim is your mother could be anyone. DNA tests (I doubt you've had one done on you and mom) are not conclusive proof, and neither are looks. You've simply fooled yourself into believing these things out of fear and because that's what others have done. We can keep going back and forth with this as long as you like, I refuse to accept that your mother exists. It doesn't matter what "evidence" you show me, I will reject it because I don't believe in the premise. Furthermore, I believe you are weak and foolish to believe in your mother, and I plan to constantly berate you and insult you for professing such belief. I will gather like-minded individuals such as myself to join me in belittling you and making you feel inadequate however we can. We'll make up statistics on how "smart" people simply don't believe your nonsense about your mother, and it's only really stupid people who believe in such things. We'll laugh and chortle with each other over your silliness and post little cute cartoons depicting your foolishness, thanking each other's posts along the way. Nothing you can ever say or do is going to change our opinion, minds are made up. Your mother doesn't exist, you invented her because of fear, and you're an idiot for believing in her existence.

No offense but boy are you dumb sometimes. No one said educate everyone equally. You sure say a lot of stupid things. How about you give inner city kids access to the same quality education that we give to kids in the suburbs? Right now each black kid in the inner city in Detroit gets $3K less a year than their white counterparts. How about this Boss? How about we just collect the school taxes the same way we do based on the $ in your area, pool it all together and then divide it equally among all the kids in the state. So kids in Beverly Hills don't have such a huge advantage over inner city kids. Simple solution.

My parents walked 5 miles a day to school without shoes on their feet. There was no school tax. Students shared textbooks and got by the best they could with resources available. Both graduated high school, worked part time jobs to pay their way through college and became educated through hard work and determination. No student loans, no help from government.

My grandmother wasn't able to attend school, she had to stay home to help her mother take care of the kids while she picked cotton. She was in her 20s before she learned to read. At age 40, she became a school teacher. Again, she did this with no help from government and without anything more than self-determination and will to succeed.

Money is not what educates people. You gain education through your own devotion and hard work. There are people who have educated themselves to the point they could earn a degree and there are people who have squandered thousands of dollars only to flunk out of school and never make anything of themselves.

Again... this person you claim is your mother could be anyone. DNA tests (I doubt you've had one done on you and mom) are not conclusive proof, and neither are looks. You've simply fooled yourself into believing these things out of fear and because that's what others have done. We can keep going back and forth with this as long as you like, I refuse to accept that your mother exists. It doesn't matter what "evidence" you show me, I will reject it because I don't believe in the premise. Furthermore, I believe you are weak and foolish to believe in your mother, and I plan to constantly berate you and insult you for professing such belief. I will gather like-minded individuals such as myself to join me in belittling you and making you feel inadequate however we can. We'll make up statistics on how "smart" people simply don't believe your nonsense about your mother, and it's only really stupid people who believe in such things. We'll laugh and chortle with each other over your silliness and post little cute cartoons depicting your foolishness, thanking each other's posts along the way. Nothing you can ever say or do is going to change our opinion, minds are made up. Your mother doesn't exist, you invented her because of fear, and you're an idiot for believing in her existence.

Well at least I can see her and I never said her mom was a virgin who god fucked or that she healed the sick or died and 3 days later came back. Those are extraordinary claims. Oh, and my grandparents watched me come out of my mom's vajayjay.

It is possible I was adopted so you could be right, just like I could be right because you've never seen or talked to god.

Well at least I can see her and I never said her mom was a virgin who god fucked or that she healed the sick or died and 3 days later came back. Those are extraordinary claims. Oh, and my grandparents watched me come out of my mom's vajayjay.

It is possible I was adopted so you could be right, just like I could be right because you've never seen or talked to god.

Doesn't matter, you could claim whatever you like about your fictitious mother. Doesn't matter what lies your grandparents told you. Science has proven your mother isn't real, she is something you invented to cope with fears. There's only a .00001% chance she is real. Everyone who is smart, knows your mother is not real. Only dummies and idiots believe in Moms. :D

My parents walked 5 miles a day to school without shoes on their feet. There was no school tax. Students shared textbooks and got by the best they could with resources available. Both graduated high school, worked part time jobs to pay their way through college and became educated through hard work and determination. No student loans, no help from government.

My grandmother wasn't able to attend school, she had to stay home to help her mother take care of the kids while she picked cotton. She was in her 20s before she learned to read. At age 40, she became a school teacher. Again, she did this with no help from government and without anything more than self-determination and will to succeed.

Money is not what educates people. You gain education through your own devotion and hard work. There are people who have educated themselves to the point they could earn a degree and there are people who have squandered thousands of dollars only to flunk out of school and never make anything of themselves.

You bring up another great point that us liberals make all the time. Me and Thom Hartmann brag all the time how we were able to put ourselves through college by working part time. Try doing that today. You can't. $8 hr. jobs vs. $10K or more a year for school?

Anyways, I don't even think education is important. Not for the masses. This country was great when high school kids could graduate and go get jobs at Steel Mills or the Big 3 and they would start off at wages that would be equal to $17 hr. Compare that today the kids graduating high school would be lucky to find a $10 hr. job.

This country is/was great when it had a big fat successful middle class. Those jobs went overseas.

Doesn't matter, you could claim whatever you like about your fictitious mother. Doesn't matter what lies your grandparents told you. Science has proven your mother isn't real, she is something you invented to cope with fears. There's only a .00001% chance she is real. Everyone who is smart, knows your mother is not real. Only dummies and idiots believe in Moms. :D

Bad example. Science has not proven that about my mom and neither have you. You are claiming you KNOW there is a god who you claim is outside of our physical realm :cuckoo:

And the basis of your argument is that our ape ancestors made it up and they couldn't have possibly made that up. :eusa_liar:

I'll pray maybe one day you'll admit you don't know what you are talking about. Your theories are all revolved around wishful thinking no more or less. But that's cool.

Your theories are all revolved around wishful thinking no more or less.

So are your theories about your mom.

And I'm not trying to get you to believe in my mom or worship her. I keep my belief in my mom to myself. I don't think belief in my mom is necessary for society, we've never started a war in the name of my mom and I never said my mom could part the red seas, flood the earth, impregnate a virgin, rise from the dead, cure the sick. If you don't believe in my mom you won't go to hell.

At least as far as I know. Maybe if you deny my mom 3 times you will go to hell. I can't prove that to you you'll just have to have faith.

Anyways, you got nothing so if this is the best you got I'll assume you agree with me that you got nothing. :eusa_shhh:

You bring up another great point that us liberals make all the time. Me and Thom Hartmann brag all the time how we were able to put ourselves through college by working part time. Try doing that today. You can't. $8 hr. jobs vs. $10K or more a year for school?

Anyways, I don't even think education is important. Not for the masses. This country was great when high school kids could graduate and go get jobs at Steel Mills or the Big 3 and they would start off at wages that would be equal to $17 hr. Compare that today the kids graduating high school would be lucky to find a $10 hr. job.

This country is/was great when it had a big fat successful middle class. Those jobs went overseas.

Well the reason the good paying jobs went overseas is because it's cheaper. Liberals caused this by pushing for more and more "fair wages" through union demands. Education, likewise... Liberals demanded that government do something about the cost of education, so we started doling out student loans, the institutions just kept raising the price because of that. So now, all your "good paying jobs" are gone, and no one can afford college.

The country was great before liberals started trying to make everything "fair and equal" with their stupid short-sighted liberal policies that didn't work.

Dear OP,

We are not hateful. We do not hate God. We simply want you to stop pushing your faith on us. If you stop trying to push your faith on us, we will stop pushing back.

This is a very basic scientific principal. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Stop promoting legislation that enforces your religious values and we will stop fighting back. You started this war a long time ago. Atheists were burned at the stake as far back as the dark ages.

What I personally find so hypocritical, is that your political party of choice is all about freedom and liberty and upholding the Constitution. Yet everyday you fight to curtail the liberties of people who do not believe in what you believe in. You seek to make these people into second class citizens. Whether it be homosexuals, blacks, hispanics, non-Christians, liberals.....it's really an epic case of utter hypocrisy.

I have no problems with Christians per say. I just have problems with some of the assholes in your group. Many of my closest friends are Christian they just do not lecture me about how I have to find God. They are rational Christians who also believe that our government should be religion neutral and the 14th Amendment nullifies any state ban on gay marriage because it DOES. This is another case where people who believe in the Constitution do not understand how it works. When they are told how it works, they say well we should still outlaw gays and gay marriage because......Jesus. How the f**k does one argue with that kind of mentality?

Let me be the first to apologize for the assholes in my group of Atheist, Agnostic and nones because, let's face it, there are assholes in every group. One thing is certain, we are here to stay and there is nothing you can or will ever do about it. Freedom is freedom so you are either for it or against it. You can't have it both ways.

On religious freedom, this is a vicious circle. According to many of the faithful, religious freedom means the right to discriminate as in to deny freedoms to those outside of your faith and moral values but this goes against the grain of what our founding fathers had in mind. In the end, you have no choice but to tolerate because, the Law of the Land trumps the laws of god in every case imaginable in this country. This will never change either. In 50 years, religion will fade into political obscurity as future generations are more and more tolerant of an ever-changing, always evolving society. Multi-culturalism will supplant all other cultures as more races and religions intermarry and have kids. This is unavoidable.

One last thing, non-believers are the fastest growing segment in society. There are many studies that show this and I would link them but, alas, I have yet to reach awesome level 1 and cannot post links. We can thank education for this which is probably why the extreme right wants to dumb down the country. Stupid people are easy to fool.

"We are not hateful"

Speak for yourself. These wackamos have had several thousand years to figure out that what they push is pure bullshit.

They have murdered and stolen from every society on the globe in the name of their stupid religion.

And THEY call atheists "hatefull" ?

Blow it out your poop shooter. Damned skippy I'm hatefull.

These moronic psychopathes have caused imeasurable harm death and mayhem and then come around saying THAT was when christians where like THEN and they take no responsibility for any of that bad stuff. Well ... pilgrim...last time I checked murder has no statute of limitations.

THEY and their churches ARE responsible for what they did to gain all that wealth and influence in our lives.

You can stand there like an imbecile and tell these evil fucks that YOU forgive and forget but NOT I.

So you are one of the one I apologized for. If we are ever going to live together peacefully, we need to embrace the spirit of tolerance.

Live and let live. Seems like a core Christian tenet that is often ignored by the religious right. If they would just embrace this, we would be fine.

Here is an example of being rational and extending a hand to fellow Americans who are believers:

Creationism is not science but I have no problem allowing it in public schools so long as it is taught as a philosophy or part of history and keep teaching evolution in science class. As much as I would prefer that creationism stay out of public schools because it is based solely on religious doctrine, I am willing to compromise in the spirit of tolerance.

That wasn't hard.

And I'm not trying to get you to believe in my mom or worship her. I keep my belief in my mom to myself. I don't think belief in my mom is necessary for society, we've never started a war in the name of my mom and I never said my mom could part the red seas, flood the earth, impregnate a virgin, rise from the dead, cure the sick. If you don't believe in my mom you won't go to hell.

At least as far as I know. Maybe if you deny my mom 3 times you will go to hell. I can't prove that to you you'll just have to have faith.

Anyways, you got nothing so if this is the best you got I'll assume you agree with me that you got nothing. :eusa_shhh:

Really? Looks like you made several attempts to get me to believe in your mom. Can you show me some post in this thread where someone has tried to get you to worship something? I'm not seeing it. As for the rest of your claims, I've never made any of those, and I've certainly never started a war over God. All I've said was that God is real. I know God is real just like you know your mom is real. It doesn't matter what you say about that, it can't ever change my mind.

Dear OP,

We are not hateful. We do not hate God. We simply want you to stop pushing your faith on us. If you stop trying to push your faith on us, we will stop pushing back.

This is a very basic scientific principal. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Stop promoting legislation that enforces your religious values and we will stop fighting back. You started this war a long time ago. Atheists were burned at the stake as far back as the dark ages.

What I personally find so hypocritical, is that your political party of choice is all about freedom and liberty and upholding the Constitution. Yet everyday you fight to curtail the liberties of people who do not believe in what you believe in. You seek to make these people into second class citizens. Whether it be homosexuals, blacks, hispanics, non-Christians, liberals.....it's really an epic case of utter hypocrisy.

I have no problems with Christians per say. I just have problems with some of the assholes in your group. Many of my closest friends are Christian they just do not lecture me about how I have to find God. They are rational Christians who also believe that our government should be religion neutral and the 14th Amendment nullifies any state ban on gay marriage because it DOES. This is another case where people who believe in the Constitution do not understand how it works. When they are told how it works, they say well we should still outlaw gays and gay marriage because......Jesus. How the f**k does one argue with that kind of mentality?

Let me be the first to apologize for the assholes in my group of Atheist, Agnostic and nones because, let's face it, there are assholes in every group. One thing is certain, we are here to stay and there is nothing you can or will ever do about it. Freedom is freedom so you are either for it or against it. You can't have it both ways.

On religious freedom, this is a vicious circle. According to many of the faithful, religious freedom means the right to discriminate as in to deny freedoms to those outside of your faith and moral values but this goes against the grain of what our founding fathers had in mind. In the end, you have no choice but to tolerate because, the Law of the Land trumps the laws of god in every case imaginable in this country. This will never change either. In 50 years, religion will fade into political obscurity as future generations are more and more tolerant of an ever-changing, always evolving society. Multi-culturalism will supplant all other cultures as more races and religions intermarry and have kids. This is unavoidable.

One last thing, non-believers are the fastest growing segment in society. There are many studies that show this and I would link them but, alas, I have yet to reach awesome level 1 and cannot post links. We can thank education for this which is probably why the extreme right wants to dumb down the country. Stupid people are easy to fool.

"We are not hateful"

Speak for yourself. These wackamos have had several thousand years to figure out that what they push is pure bullshit.

They have murdered and stolen from every society on the globe in the name of their stupid religion.

These moronic psychopathes have caused imeasurable harm death and mayhem and then come around saying THAT was when christians where like THEN and they take no responsibility for any of that bad stuff. Well ... pilgrim...last time I checked murder has no statute of limitations.

THEY and their churches ARE responsible for what they did to gain all that wealth and influence in our lives.

You can stand there like an imbecile and tell these evil fucks that YOU forgive and forget but NOT I.

So you are one of the one I apologized for. If we are ever going to live together peacefully, we need to embrace the spirit of tolerance.

Live and let live. Seems like a core Christian tenet that is often ignored by the religious right. If they would just embrace this, we would be fine.

Here is an example of being rational and extending a hand to fellow Americans who are believers:

Creationism is not science but I have no problem allowing it in public schools so long as it is taught as a philosophy or part of history and keep teaching evolution in science class. As much as I would prefer that creationism stay out of public schools because it is based solely on religious doctrine, I am willing to compromise in the spirit of tolerance.

That wasn't hard.

Hell to the no-no.

I don't need or want you speaking for or apologizing for what I bring to USMB. I don't give a rat's ass if we live together peacefully or not if you say the price is dumbing down to the level of the discussion by agreeing that any religion's sky fairies have a place in public education. There is just so much time available to teach so many important lessons.

I Don't give a rat's ass what the core tenents of a fraud are.

Thankfully there is a growing segment of the U S population that believe you and people like you are fools. We believe in right and wrong. Truth and lies. It doesn't matter how NICE the lie is served up ... it is still a lie.

I'm not trying to "get along" with nice, stupid people. Didn't you ever learn that it isn't "nice" to lie?

AS far as I'm concerned even just keeping their lies in the confines of their churches is wrong as long as there are children involved. It requires that we ignore child abuse in the form of the forced teaching of lies to kids that have no choice in the matter.

We point our hypocritical fingers at Muslims and the Taliban and are shocked how THEY can propangandize their populations to believe a made up religion and a false god and many if not most of our own population is doing the same exact thing.

If you CLAIM to be an atheist you had probably better examine WHY you believe you are an atheist and act accordingly true to what you believe to be truth and falsehoods and stop trying to prostrate yourself to liars and frauds... You will certainly be wasting your time trying to get me to acquiesce to these liars.

Really? Looks like you made several attempts to get me to believe in your mom. Can you show me some post in this thread where someone has tried to get you to worship something? I'm not seeing it. As for the rest of your claims, I've never made any of those, and I've certainly never started a war over God. All I've said was that God is real. I know God is real just like you know your mom is real. It doesn't matter what you say about that, it can't ever change my mind.

Have you ever seen god? Never mind, I'm done with your stupid theories. I know no matter what I say you'll still persist so :eusa_hand::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh: Bye

"We are not hateful"

That wasn't hard.

Hell to the no-no.

I don't need or want you speaking for or apologizing for what I bring to USMB. I don't give a rat's ass if we live together peacefully or not if you say the price is dumbing down to the level of the discussion by agreeing that any religion's sky fairies have a place in public education. There is just so much time available to teach so many important lessons.

Thankfully there is a growing segment of the U S population that believe you and people like you are fools. We believe in right and wrong. Truth and lies. It doesn't matter how NICE the lie is served up ... it is still a lie.

I'm not trying to "get along" with nice, stupid people. Didn't you ever learn that it isn't "nice" to lie?

AS far as I'm concerned even just keeping their lies in the confines of their churches is wrong as long as there are children involved. It requires that we ignore child abuse in the form of the forced teaching of lies to kids that have no choice in the matter.

We point our hypocritical fingers at Muslims and the Taliban and are shocked how THEY can propangandize their populations to believe a made up religion and a false god and many if not most of our own population is doing the same exact thing.

If you CLAIM to be an atheist you had probably better examine WHY you believe you are an atheist and act accordingly true to what you believe to be truth and falsehoods and stop trying to prostrate yourself to liars and frauds... You will certainly be wasting your time trying to get me to acquiesce to these liars.

Bravo! :eusa_clap:

I watch these fucked up christian shows on this channel TCT Network and you are right. They are brainwashing whoever is watching with BULLSHIT nonsense. They tell them that if they open their hearts jesus will enter. Well either one of two things will happen. Either you say YES I feel it or you feel bad because you don't feel him/it. I suspect most intelligent kids don't feel it and the other half are either really gullable and fall for it or some say they feel it because they don't want to be the one who goes to hell.

They have these shows were the actors are really cheesy and they talk about Mr. Doubter or Mr. Unfaithful and he's unhappy and negative and if he would only open up his heart and ask jesus blablabla :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I sit and I watch in amazement that anyone can believe what they are saying and even when I was very young this mumbo jumbo never really made much sense to me.

They say jesus said this and jesus said that. None of those stupid fucking kids ever ask any questions or none of them doubt what the adults are saying. I doubted born agains when I was a kid and they could never give me enough good answers for me to swallow the idea there is an imaginary asshole in the sky that is watching me and will either send me to heaven if I believe in him with no proof or send me to hell if I don't buy the bullshit story.

Christians and Muslims, you can all suck my dick you stupid cock suckers. I hope god comes and takes you wherever the fuck you think you are going when you die. Sounds nice so why stick around here? Go home to jesus! :badgrin:

Religious person says: Jesus loves you
Me: Who?
Religious person: Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazarine.
Me. Who is that?
Them: He died on a cross for our sins, then they tell me the whole story....
Me: What proof do you have of this?
Them: 11 guys saw it. 12 actually but one of them turned Jesus in so he killed himself. They spread the word. They said he walked on water, cured the sick magically, his mom was a virgin and he died and came back after 3 days of being dead. No record of him in the history books. To the Romans he was just a cult leader.
Me: What proof do you have of this?
Them: None, you have to have faith.
Me: Sorry NOT.

That wasn't hard.

Hell to the no-no.

Bravo! :eusa_clap:

I watch these fucked up christian shows on this channel TCT Network and you are right. They are brainwashing whoever is watching with BULLSHIT nonsense. They tell them that if they open their hearts jesus will enter. Well either one of two things will happen. Either you say YES I feel it or you feel bad because you don't feel him/it. I suspect most intelligent kids don't feel it and the other half are either really gullable and fall for it or some say they feel it because they don't want to be the one who goes to hell.

They have these shows were the actors are really cheesy and they talk about Mr. Doubter or Mr. Unfaithful and he's unhappy and negative and if he would only open up his heart and ask jesus blablabla :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

I sit and I watch in amazement that anyone can believe what they are saying and even when I was very young this mumbo jumbo never really made much sense to me.

They say jesus said this and jesus said that. None of those stupid fucking kids ever ask any questions or none of them doubt what the adults are saying. I doubted born agains when I was a kid and they could never give me enough good answers for me to swallow the idea there is an imaginary asshole in the sky that is watching me and will either send me to heaven if I believe in him with no proof or send me to hell if I don't buy the bullshit story.

Christians and Muslims, you can all suck my dick you stupid cock suckers. I hope god comes and takes you wherever the fuck you think you are going when you die. Sounds nice so why stick around here? Go home to jesus! :badgrin:

That is the sickest part of this whole scam. When the light switch gets turned off there is nothing. We can't even gloat that they for even one tiny instant get that there is nothing after death. The get to keep dangling the carrot for their fraud and there are NO witnesses to tell on them. It is truly the perfect crime.

That is the sickest part of this whole scam. When the light switch gets turned off there is nothing. We can't even gloat that they for even one tiny instant get that there is nothing after death. The get to keep dangling the carrot for their fraud and there are NO witnesses to tell on them. It is truly the perfect crime.

So basically, you are lumping every believer into lunatic cultists. While the lunatic fringe has a very loud voice, they are also a very small segment of the Christian population. Most Christians I know do not believe in creationism at all and would prefer that Evolution be the standard for public schools and they also believe in a secular government so why would I want to tread on their beliefs and ideals when they clearly are not trying to impose their beliefs on me?

It's no different than the extreme right-wing lumping in every Democrat into the stinking liberal, tree-hugging, vegan, baby-killing, eco-terrorist category.

At some point we need to put this childish nonsense behind us so we can move forward as a society.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back