Why do the God-haters persist?

The meteor impact that supposedly killed off the dinosaurs was powerful enough to eject in every direction materials from the ocean and land out of the solar system
No, I don't believe it was. That's my point of contention. I think you are wrong about that.

And any mass imparted with that much energy in so short an amount of time would be molten, if not vaporized completely. Though I don't believe any mass was imparted with enough energy to escape the solar system, in that impact.

Panspermia within a star system is easy to believe.

The meteor impact that supposedly killed off the dinosaurs was powerful enough to eject in every direction materials from the ocean and land out of the solar system
No, I don't believe it was. That's my point of contention. I think you are wrong about that.

And any mass imparted with that much energy in so short an amount of time would be molten, if not vaporized completely. Though I don't believe any mass was imparted with enough energy to escape the solar system, in that impact.

Panspermia within a star system is easy to believe.

Somehow voyager escaped the solar system.

The meteor hit a place teeming with sea and animal life. Large amounts of water that was not vaporized would have trapped billions of microbes, proteins, DNA, and cellular life that would have instantly frozen and become comets.

Panspermia with a solar system may be more likely but frozen forms of life could have escaped and been reanimated given the right trajectory and environment it ended up in.. And basic life forms could have adapted to hostile conditions and evolved on other planets just as they do on earth..

Last edited:
Because, over a relativelt mich lomger length of time, it was accelerated to escape velocity.

That doesnt mean that any of the mass ejected by the impactor was accelerated to this velocity. And, if it were in such a relatively short period of time, that mass woild be molten or vaporized entirely. So bringing up Voyager is not relevant, unless you can show that it is by accounting for the above.

No, the water would not feeze instantly. In fact, it was vaporized.

Because, over a relativelt mich lomger length of time, it was accelerated to escape velocity.

That doesnt mean that any of the mass ejected by the impactor was accelerated to this velocity. And, if it were in such a relatively short period of time, that mass woild be molten or vaporized entirely. So bringing up Voyager is not relevant, unless you can show that it is by accounting for the above.

No, the water would not feeze instantly. In fact, it was vaporized.

even so, a supernova from another long gone solar system would have blasted all the materials from every orbiting planet and moon in every direction easily seeding the entire universe including the earth with the building blocks of life

even so, a supernova from another long gone solar system would have blasted all the materials from every orbiting planet and moon in every direction easily seeding the entire universe with the building blocks of life
Maybe, but that has no bearing on the claim that such material was ejected from earth out of the solar system 65 million years ago.

even so, a supernova from another long gone solar system would have blasted all the materials from every orbiting planet and moon in every direction easily seeding the entire universe with the building blocks of life
Maybe, but that has no bearing on the claim that such material was ejected from earth out of the solar system 65 million years ago.

It is more likely that some building blocks of life escaped the solar system than didn't.

Comets are mostly water. Right.

They travel at velocities greater than that of voyager yet are not molten just like voyager didn't become molten.

It is more likely that some building blocks of life escaped the solar system than didn't.
This is just repetition of the claim, not support for it. I know the claim. No need to repeat it.

They travel at velocities greater than that of voyager yet are not molten just like voyager didn't become molten.
That is not relevant. We are talking about water ejected in am energetic impact, and accelerated by great forces im a very short amount of time. That water would have been vaporized. Please stick to the claim.

Whether life made the leap here or somewhere else, it still had to make the leap. Having the origin be somewhere else just adds more complexity. There's less moving parts with life originating here.
And that "leap" was most probably a perfectly NATURAL "leap."
Simple enough for you?

Whether life made the leap here or somewhere else, it still had to make the leap. Having the origin be somewhere else just adds more complexity. There's less moving parts with life originating here.
And that "leap" was most probably a perfectly NATURAL "leap."
Simple enough for you?
Predestined by the laws of nature which existed before space and time itself.

Which can be different in every subverse which exists, and which actually are not determined until space and time form in each subverse.

So...wrong, mostly.

Besides for all we know God gave us a spark of life.
Who gave God the spark of life?
No need. God is eternal and unchanging.

Consciousness without form.
Prove it.
The only thing PROVEN to be eternal is ENERGY!
And eventually equilibrates which we don't see.

Not to mention that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time without creating space and time.

Which can be different in every subverse which exists, and which actually are not determined until space and time form in each subverse.

So...wrong, mostly.
That would be unnecessarily complex to have different fundamental laws of nature.

Why do you believe the laws of nature would be any different in another multiverse if each multiverse were created according to the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation?

Besides for all we know God gave us a spark of life.
Who gave God the spark of life?
No need. God is eternal and unchanging.

Consciousness without form.
Prove it.
The only thing PROVEN to be eternal is ENERGY!
And eventually equilibrates which we don't see.

Not to mention that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time without creating space and time.
Equilibrium violates the Third Law of Thermodynamics.
And thank you for admitting Energy created space/time.

I believe God willed existence into being.
What willed God into being?
What part of eternal and unchanging did you not understand?
The part everyone with training in logic understands is that is a fallacy called "special pleading".
You've never provided your training, so there's that.

Unlike you I actually have a logical argument for my beliefs that is founded in reality.

Matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium because matter and energy cannot be unchanging.

Matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because the existence of matter and energy creates space and time.

So the only solution to what created space and time is no thing. Because things are made up of matter an energy.

Spirit is no thing.

Spirit or consciousness without form can exist outside of space and time.

Spirit or consciousness without form can be eternal.

Spirit or consciousness without form can be unchanging.

Forum List

Back