Why do the God-haters persist?

And 90% of physical phenomena will never be explained by science.
... Magical religious bullshit explains exactly nothing. Only empirical knowledge explains anything.
Says the man who swears he knows of other life forms.
And Fort Fuckup doesnt seem to realize that empirical process do not explain mathematics, or basic cosmological concepts at all.

He shits on the back of giants and thinks he is king of a compost mountain.

I have noticed something...the more intensely they deny God and try to set science in opposition...the more devoutly they follow non-scientific fantasies of extraterrestrial life, multiple origins and artificial intelligence.
It isn't science they follow. Their religion is materialism and the Mediocrity Principle.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Any Atheists I have debated with have been so nasty and have proven it is the God of this world they follow

And 90% of physical phenomena will never be explained by science.
... Magical religious bullshit explains exactly nothing. Only empirical knowledge explains anything.
Says the man who swears he knows of other life forms.
And Fort Fuckup doesnt seem to realize that empirical process do not explain mathematics, or basic cosmological concepts at all.

He shits on the back of giants and thinks he is king of a compost mountain.

I have noticed something...the more intensely they deny God and try to set science in opposition...the more devoutly they follow non-scientific fantasies of extraterrestrial life, multiple origins and artificial intelligence.
It isn't science they follow. Their religion is materialism and the Mediocrity Principle.
Very astute observations.

You have squarely struck the nail on its head with your connection to materialism.

I believe in the Creator, transpermia theory, alien sentient life is not only out there, but here already, and that we will have Super AI by 2050.

I guess the exception proves the rule?

I believe in the Creator, transpermia theory, alien sentient life is not only out there, but here already, and that we will have Super AI by 2050.

Where did the microscopic life forms originate and how?

I dont know. I am thinking that the life span of our planet is not enough time for them develop here on this planet under our protected conditions. I am thinking that some kind of extraterrestrial environment had them building up over billions of years like the bacteria we have found in deep ocean thermal vents. I think it must have been very hoit temps under huge pressures, but that is a guess.

When the star went super novae and salted out solar system with iron and other elements that our sun obviously has not given us, it also sent carbonaceous meteors that held these early bacteria, and that seeded our solar system with life.

I think life is more common off Earth than people like to think, especially monotheists seem inclined to believe.

I dont know. I am thinking that the life span of our planet is not enough time for them develop here on this planet under our protected conditions. I am thinking that some kind of extraterrestrial environment had them building up over billions of years like the bacteria we have found in deep ocean thermal vents. I think it must have been very hoit temps under huge pressures, but that is a guess.

When the star went super novae and salted out solar system with iron and other elements that our sun obviously has not given us, it also sent carbonaceous meteors that held these early bacteria, and that seeded our solar system with life.

I think life is more common off Earth than people like to think, especially monotheists seem inclined to believe.
I believe the more simple explanation is that they originated from here.

Could be, but I am doubtful. The Stanley Miller experiment was not typical of Earthly conditions, but perhaps could have simulated some very ancient proto-planet.

The presence of iron and gold proves that our solar system has been seeded multiple times by multiple supernovae.

Could be, but I am doubtful. The Stanley Miller experiment was not typical of Earthly conditions, but perhaps could have simulated some very ancient proto-planet.

The presence of iron and gold proves that our solar system has been seeded multiple times by multiple supernovae.
Whether life made the leap here or somewhere else, it still had to make the leap. Having the origin be somewhere else just adds more complexity. There's less moving parts with life originating here.

Whether life made the leap here or somewhere else, it still had to make the leap. Having the origin be somewhere else just adds more complexity. There's less moving parts with life originating here.
And less time for it to develop naturally too. The idea that life developed in some hellish dark place thenn was exported to thrive on our planet just makes more sense given the small time frames involved for it all to happen on Earth. Our planet is only 4 billion years old in a 17 billion year old universe.

It seems several times more likely to have happened elsewhere then arrived here.

And less time for it to develop naturally too. The idea that life developed in some hellish dark place thenn was exported to thrive on our planet just makes more sense given the small time frames involved for it all to happen on Earth. Our planet is only 4 billion years old in a 17 billion year old universe.

It seems several times more likely to have happened elsewhere then arrived here.
I think that's plenty of time. Besides for all we know God gave us a spark of life.

I don’t believe life evolved extraterrestrially but even if true then still only once. And that’s the fascinating mystery. Why only once?

AI I doubt as well though we already have passable imitations so I think we will imitate AI so closely eventually that it won’t matter. If you can’t tell if it’s intelligent or just a very fast, giant abacus then it might as well be intelligent.
Then again the Chinese Room already proves that.

Intelligence/consciousness is neither reductionist nor algorithmic. It is created.

I think that's plenty of time. Besides for all we know God gave us a spark of life.
Yes, no doubt the Creator did initiate life, but why only once? And why presume it was not through an entirely naturalistic process?

The awesome demonstration of Gods power in the Big Bang was still done through natural means. Why not the spark of life too?

Everything we think of as a miraculous event, is I think naturalistic but inexplicable with current knowledge. The image on the Shroud I think was formed naturalisticly via bacteria from a two day old corpse that I think proves Jesus was actually dead.

I just do not care for this notion that an Eternal unchanging Creator violates His own natural laws. We just dont understand how He does it when we see it.

Yes, no doubt the Creator did initiate life, but why only once? And why presume it was not through an entirely naturalistic process?

The awesome demonstration of Gods power in the Big Bang was still done through natural means. Why not the spark of life too?

Everything we think of as a miraculous event, is I think naturalistic but inexplicable with current knowledge. The image on the Shroud I think was formed naturalisticly via bacteria from a two day old corpse that I think proves Jesus was actually dead.

I just do not care for this notion that an Eternal unchanging Creator violates His own natural laws. We just dont understand how He does it when we see it.
I see the creation of space and time and the leap from inanimate matter to life as miracles as such. I believe God willed existence into being. The natural laws are the mechanics of how it was done.

I don’t see how God being eternal or unchanging violates his natural laws.

I also don’t know this is the only time life was created or that this is the only universe that was created. I would be surprised if either were a one time event.

Intelligence/consciousness is neither reductionist nor algorithmic. It is created.
Yes I totally agree with that. The real display of the human mind is the ability to 'think outside the box' and innovate in unexpected ways.

I doubt a strong AI will ever do that except by some random process filtered through trial and elimination.

Humanity was nearly driven to extinction in the Toba event. For several years there was no visible sun and everything was cold. Neanderthals lost so many that their population was not able to sustain itself much afterwards and finally perished completely about 25k y.o. modern man was almost similarly destroyed, but for our ability to form complex thought, that was expressed in complex sentences.

Primates lie and assume the other is lying by default also, but humans turned a corner and began making the opposite assumption. Maybe it was because in that horrid Toba extermination, being able to reliably tell another member of your tribe or family where food or dangers was became critically important for survival, and so we evolved having this trust and honesty. Maybe humanity was saved through a light touch of evolved autism?

This allowed humans to develop complex sentence structure that reflected more complex thought as trust allowed for an evolutionary advantage to be had through complex language. This was our moment of ensoulment, the first Adam and Eve. But that is hardly more than speculation, we likely wont know for certain until we cross that River into Hades.

Last edited:
I don’t see how God being eternal or unchanging violates his natural laws.
It doesnt, it makes it more likely that he does not violate His laws, IMO.

I think we fundamentally misunderstand the nature of miracles.

Yes I totally agree with that. The real display of the human mind is the ability to 'think outside the box' and innovate in unexpected ways.

I doubt a strong AI will ever do that except by some random process filtered through trial and elimination.

Humanity was nearly driven to extinction in the Toba event. For several years there was no visible sun and everything was cold. Neanderthals lost so many that their population was not able to sustain itself much afterwards and finally perished completely about 25k y.o. modern man was almost similarly destroyed, but for our ability to form complex thought, that was expressed in complex sentences.

Primates lie and assume the other is lying by default also, but humans turned a corner and began making the opposite assumption. Maybe it was because in that horrid Toba extermination, being able to reliably tell another member of your tribe or family where food or dangers was became critically important for survival, and so we evolved having this trust and honesty. Maybe humanity was saved through a light touch of evolved autism?

This allowed humans to develop complex sentence structure that reflected more complex thought as trust allowed for an evolutionary advantage to be had through complex language. This was our moment of ensoulment, the first Adam and Eve. But that is hardly more than speculation, we likely wont know for certain until we cross that River into Hades.
Steven Pinker “The Stuff of Thought”

Even grammar is genetic according to him.

There have been microbes, bacteria, plankton, possibly even the seeds of complex plant and animal life from earth traveling to other planets of distant solar systems for at least the past 65 million years.

40,000 year old microbes trapped in salt crystals in the middle of the mohave desert have been reanimated.

The earth continues to be bombarded with tons of cosmic debris every single day.

There have been microbes, bacteria, plankton, possibly even the seeds of complex plant and animal life from earth traveling to other planets of distant solar systems for at least the past 65 million years.
Interesting thought...but how would these things escape the solar system?

Interesting thought...but how would these things escape the solar system?

The meteor impact that supposedly killed off the dinosaurs was powerful enough to eject in every direction materials from the ocean and land out of the solar system and instantly frozen in the same way we have recently seen objects ejected from other solar systems.

I think it would be more likely that some escaped the solar system than didn't.

Even if nothing escaped the debris could have easily seeded other moons and planets in this solar system with the raw materials for complex life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back