Why do the God-haters persist?

You lie, he's responded to every post you and other like you have made on here, he has 'run' from nothing. All you have is lies, all you do is lie. :cuckoo:
No, he really hasn't. He's avoided a lot of my responses.
I don't expect you to keep up with his responses, or lack of same, to my posts like I do.
But if you did, you would have a paradigm shift (that's a hint to a couple of my posts he's ignored).

He's kept up with all of you haters in here, one against how many now? Trying to answer and respond to every one of you with posts addressing everything that's been said to him. And he's done so without anger, very little insults considering how many have been hurled at him, and with a logic and truth that none of you have been able to refute(hence the insults and anger towards him). He's done a great job, I applaud him and have much respect for him, he's very articulate and intelligent, many qualities to admire. :D

So you support him when he denounces some of the basic tenets of your faith? He is your champion?
I don't think I will be coming to you for lessons in logic.

Quite so.
Do you have any idea how many pastors leave the ministry every year?
It's staggering.
The depth of exposure to the faith and its proponents is withering. We have to see the nastiness that people justify with a deity, or in some cases just "spirituality", on a day-in, day-out basis.
Why do you love Boss? He may strike at who you perceive as your enemies, but he counts you as one of those who believe false doctrine. He doesn't believe in the Nicene Creed. He thinks the idea of a Father God that loves you is incorrect.
What you really admire in him is his rudeness and anger. You identify with it so much, you turn a blind eye to him being what you have to believe is an apostate. It isn't the Prince of Peace you worship, it is aggressiveness you bend your knee to. Your persona, your avatar, all you are is invested in a fight motif, and you love it so much you give a pass to someone who actually marginalizes your beliefs.
This is the kind of myopia that drives pastors from the pulpit.
What's the use?

Enemies? I don't see you or anyone on here as an enemy, you'd never be capable of generating enough emotion to come anywhere close to being considered that. As I've said before, I pity you, greatly in fact. Boss is what you will never be, that's why you hate him, he has succeeded at what you have failed at, and it's driving you crazy. It's also driving you crazy that you can't drive him to anger, he's acted and spoke with integrity and honesty, and you haven't gotten him to waver from that. Sucks for you.

And you're just completely obsessed with my avatar, aren't you??? :lmao:

Anger is the stock in trade for both of you.
Flinging rude epithets at people, vulgar language and so on. He specializes in complete hysterical meltdowns. Does it regularly. I don't have to drive him to anger. He goes there on his own, no prodding necessary.
It is so natural and ingrained in you that you have ceased to even perceive it in yourself any longer. It seems normal to you.
Boss is succeeding at nothing except sweeping up susceptible, uncritical minds like your own.
Hopefully you are right about one thing.
I will never be like Boss, spending time trying to create a persona of credibility with the outward appearances like his changing and embarrassing self-promoting avatars and not being able to actually supply the intellectual firepower.

Hey, how about that??? One truth, at last!!! No, you will never be like him, I agree! And it drives you crazy! :D

No, he really hasn't. He's avoided a lot of my responses.
I don't expect you to keep up with his responses, or lack of same, to my posts like I do.
But if you did, you would have a paradigm shift (that's a hint to a couple of my posts he's ignored).

He's kept up with all of you haters in here, one against how many now? Trying to answer and respond to every one of you with posts addressing everything that's been said to him. And he's done so without anger, very little insults considering how many have been hurled at him, and with a logic and truth that none of you have been able to refute(hence the insults and anger towards him). He's done a great job, I applaud him and have much respect for him, he's very articulate and intelligent, many qualities to admire. :D

So you support him when he denounces some of the basic tenets of your faith? He is your champion?

Thank you for finally admitting that you have no understanding of that which you are speaking about. You will sadly never understand, you should just accept that and move on. ;)

Thank you for finally admitting that you have no understanding of that which you are speaking about. You will sadly never understand, you should just accept that and move on. ;)
Avoiding my post is not a response.

it is a problem.....when pastors start to follow instead of lead......
Expand on this. I don't want to respond until the point you are trying to make is clearer.

was it obscure?.....a pastor's job is to lead his congregation toward a more mature faith.....those that choose to follow the congregation instead, spiral down to abandoning it......sounds like a passive-aggressive response to a troubled congregation......"I don't have the nerve to confront you in your error, so I will quit being a preacher and be just like you"........

I have to tell you that your naïveté of the day to day life in pastoral ministry is profound. The attempts to do what you seem to think would be simple and natural are met with a hostility that would shock you, even from other clergy. In denominational churches you add the political and economic realities that large organizations add to the mix and you have a compromise of the first order.
For me personally, my continued study of scripture on a critical level led me to believe the effort was ill-conceived and unfounded, so the profound ethical battles, though worthy, couldn't be supported in the context of the specific belief system which the congregation and denomination were far more invested in anyway.
You wish to find the fault in me and make it as simple as dismissing the messenger. What I went through happens every day among clergy. It is extremely common. Pastors leave every day. 4000 churches open every year. 7000 close.
I lost faith in the biblical presentation of god as a literal description of a deity. Should I have continued and preached what I believed to be true and undermine the beliefs of the larger church?
What would you have done?

Avoid it? I don't take you seriously, you don't answer questions put to you, I don't respect you. You speak of anger and insults, yet you are one of the most guilty parties on here for both of those.

Your 'anger' argument doesn't even work on Boss, he doesn't claim to be a Christian, so you can't use his actions against him since he doesn't subscribe to a specific moral code, which is why you are left without a weapon to use against him since you have no others.

To answer your question, I absolutely support him, he does not denegrate and insult people for their beliefs and faiths, in other words, he isn't lowlife scum that needs to pull others down in order to raise themselves up, people like you.

Enemies? I don't see you or anyone on here as an enemy, you'd never be capable of generating enough emotion to come anywhere close to being considered that. As I've said before, I pity you, greatly in fact. Boss is what you will never be, that's why you hate him, he has succeeded at what you have failed at, and it's driving you crazy. It's also driving you crazy that you can't drive him to anger, he's acted and spoke with integrity and honesty, and you haven't gotten him to waver from that. Sucks for you.

And you're just completely obsessed with my avatar, aren't you??? :lmao:

Flinging rude epithets at people, vulgar language and so on. He specializes in complete hysterical meltdowns. Does it regularly. I don't have to drive him to anger. He goes there on his own, no prodding necessary.
It is so natural and ingrained in you that you have ceased to even perceive it in yourself any longer. It seems normal to you.
Boss is succeeding at nothing except sweeping up susceptible, uncritical minds like your own.
I will never be like Boss, spending time trying to create a persona of credibility with the outward appearances like his changing and embarrassing self-promoting avatars and not being able to actually supply the intellectual firepower.

Hey, how about that??? One truth, at last!!! No, you will never be like him, I agree! And it drives you crazy! :D
On the contrary.
It gives me great peace.

On the contrary.
It gives me great peace.

You don't sound like you have peace... quite the contrary.. ;)

Avoid it? I don't take you seriously, you don't answer questions put to you, I don't respect you. You speak of anger and insults, yet you are one of the most guilty parties on here for both of those.

Your 'anger' argument doesn't even work on Boss, he doesn't claim to be a Christian, so you can't use his actions against him since he doesn't subscribe to a specific moral code, which is why you are left without a weapon to use against him since you have no others.

To answer your question, I absolutely support him, he does not denegrate and insult people for their beliefs and faiths, in other words, he isn't lowlife scum that needs to pull others down in order to raise themselves up, people like you.

Read your description of Boss you just wrote and ask yourself why, as a Christian, you hold him up as an exemplar. "He doesn't subscribe to a specific moral code...". This is your standard bearer, the man you rally behind? WWJD?
He constantly degenerates into insult and vulgarity, as do you. That is what you like about him. You worship aggression in all its forms, not Christ. You have tabled Him long ago.

Read your description of Boss you just wrote and ask yourself why, as a Christian, you hold him up as an exemplar. "He doesn't subscribe to a specific moral code...". This is your standard bearer, the man you rally behind? WWJD?
He constantly degenerates into insult and vulgarity, as do you. That is what you like about him. You worship aggression in all its forms, not Christ. You have tabled Him long ago.

Your question only displays your ignorance. Where did I say that I held him up as 'an exemplar' for Christian faith? Those are your words, not mine. I said I respected him, I believe him to be a good person by his actions, words, and behavior. I see him as articulate and intelligent. Should my opinion somehow be prohibited because I'm a Christian? That's what you're implying, so why don't you deliniate why a Christian cannot respect another person that is not a Christian? That's typically what a person who does not know the Christian faith would argue.

Even your ridiculous 'WWJD' is inaccurate. So tell me, what would Jesus do differently?

Last edited:

Your question only displays your ignorance. Where did I say that I held him up as 'an exemplar' for Christian faith? Those are your words, not mine. I said I respected him, I believe him to be a good person by his actions, words, and behavior. I see him as articulate and intelligent. Should my opinion somehow be prohibited because I'm a Christian? That's what you're implying, so why don't you deliniate why a Christian cannot respect another person that is not a Christian? That's typically what a person who does not know the Christian faith would argue.

Even your ridiculous 'WWJD' is inaccurate. So tell me, what would Jesus do differently?

Actually you have put words in my mouth.
I never said you "held him up as an exemplar of the Christian faith", I said you held him up as an exemplar, period. You added the last part dishonestly to argue something you could handle rather than what was actually said.
Since you use the same rhetorical tools of invective, vulgarity and dishonesty it only stands to reason you should find him admirable, but as a Christian it seems odd that you would attack me for not knowing the Christian faith but give him a complete and utter pass for the very same.
This illogical incongruity is what announces your subservience to aggression over your faith.
You think it is articulate and intelligent to hold Paul up as a biblical hero while discrediting what Paul preached about the Fruits and saying they don't apply to him? For saying you can't see evidence for something if you don't believe in it, when this is exactly what happens to Paul?
You only like Boss because he is aggressive toward people you dislike. That is what your idol is. Aggression. You worship it, admire it, and hold it up as your exemplar.

I never said you "held him up as an exemplar of the Christian faith", I said you held him up as an exemplar, period. You added the last part dishonestly to argue something you could handle rather than what was actually said.
Since you use the same rhetorical tools of invective, vulgarity and dishonesty it only stands to reason you should find him admirable, but as a Christian it seems odd that you would attack me for not knowing the Christian faith but give him a complete and utter pass for the very same.
This illogical incongruity is what announces your subservience to aggression over your faith.
You think it is articulate and intelligent to hold Paul up as a biblical hero while discrediting what Paul preached about the Fruits and saying they don't apply to him? For saying you can't see evidence for something if you don't believe in it, when this is exactly what happens to Paul?
You only like Boss because he is aggressive toward people you dislike. That is what your idol is. Aggression. You worship it, admire it, and hold it up as your exemplar.

You just can't put forth anything without lying. I never said he was an 'exemplar' of anything, 'exemplar' was your word, not mine. I was very specific in what I said my opinion of him was. I asked you a question that did not get answered, where does it say that as a Christian I am unable to respect and admire people who are not Christians? Can you answer that question or not, or will you type yet more babble that is meaningless?

Attack you? :lol: What words 'attacked' you, please be specific.

Tell me, what is wrong with aggression? Does aggression only have a negative connotation to you? Are you not aggressive for your cause? Hypocrit. ;)

Last edited:

You just can't put forth anything without lying. I never said he was an 'exemplar' of anything, 'exemplar' was your word, not mine. I was very specific in what I said my opinion of him was. I asked you a question that did not get answered, where does it say that as a Christian I am unable to respect and admire people who are not Christians? Can you answer that question or not, or will you type yet more babble that is meaningless?

Tell me, what is wrong with aggression? Does aggression only have a negative connotation to you? Are you not aggressive for your cause? Hypocrit. ;)
I didn't say you started with the word "exemplar". I said you dishonestly added to it to argue a point I didn't make. This response clearly shows you are not able to read and follow a conversation.
Read the Fruits again. Do you find aggression, or traits that specifically counsel against it?
Be honest, if not here, with yourself.

I didn't say you started with the word "exemplar". I said you dishonestly added to it to argue a point I didn't make. This response clearly shows you are not able to read and follow a conversation.
Read the Fruits again. Do you find aggression, or traits that specifically counsel against it?

That's because I didn't, you did.

Deflect, deflect, deflect... sad little Brucie...

Again, avoiding it doesn't evaporate your unwillingness to confront your rejection of the Fruits.
It confirms it.

Again, avoiding it doesn't evaporate your unwillingness to confront your rejection of the Fruits.
It confirms it.

When you show or illustrate where I supposedly 'rejected the fruits', then perhaps we'll talk, until then I'll just chalk it up to desparation on your part. ;) Or you're just delusional, which confirms what I've thought all along. :lol:

It confirms it.

When you show or illustrate where I supposedly 'rejected the fruits', then perhaps we'll talk, until then I'll just chalk it up to desparation on your part. ;) Or you're just delusional, which confirms what I've thought all along. :lol:
All of your posts illustrate your rejection of the Fruits.
Did you take the time to compare them to aggression?
What did you find?

It confirms it.

All of your posts illustrate your rejection of the Fruits.Did you take the time to compare them to aggression?
What did you find?

Okay... :cuckoo:

I concede that I totally 'reject the fruits'. :eek: You can go away now. :lol:

I've blown your cover by revealing your fraud. You have never been a pastor or you would have been able to tell us the details of your supposed spiritual downfall. You couldn't come up with anything, you floundered around and tried to pass off platitudes and bullshit that had no real meaning. I even gave you a second chance to clarify detail and you once again failed to do so.

You've not put me in any corner, nor have I avoided any questions. I've clearly stated my personal beliefs in this thread and others. I have no problem going into as much detail as needed and explaining what I believe and why. You've shown a clear pattern of using religion and the religious beliefs of others against them, and your 'former pastor' lie is another example of that same tactic.

You honestly believe you can pull it off, that you can fool people into thinking you've honestly been a pastor and now you've "seen the light" ..pun intended. You figure, if people buy this bullshit, they may question their own faith, and that's what you are all about. But you blew it when you couldn't answer my question. So now you're thinking you can paint me as delusional and unhinged, which is also a very common tactic of those who have been exposed as frauds.
Without writing a book about my experiences, I answered your question. Who here but you cares about the minutiae of my leaving the ministry? You want to share a lot of details here about your personal life? How would that change the impoverished nature of your arguments?
Stop derailing with your absurd unfounded accusations.
You are very clearly nuts. You run away from many of my responses to you. You have no answers so you ignore them and try to pretend you never saw them. You do it repeatedly.
You want to try to attack the messenger, because you can't handle the message. You succeed only in making yourself look like the clown to match the avatars.

No, you failed to answer my question. I didn't ask for a book, I asked about the specific details surrounding your "convincing" moment, when you "realized" God wasn't real and everything you believed was bullshit. You did not answer. I asked again. You did not answer. Instead, you want to pass off some generalizations and platitudes that simply don't tell us much. It was a slow process over time where you came to realize the scripture couldn't support itself....blah blah blah. No details, nothing specific, just hot air.

This is how I know you're lying, you should have been able to answer my question with candid specificity. You should be able to tell us what event made you finally say "that's it, I can't believe this anymore!" But you can't tell us that because you're lying. It's another attempt at attacking Christians with their own faith, as you've come to be known for.

We see that when PmP gives you the benefit of the doubt and accepts your lie, you don't respond to the point he makes about you abandoning your leadership with your congregation, you immediately begin to spew 'statistics' about how many pastors are leaving and how many churches are closing. Your responses to what others post are revealing your true motives.

Forum List

Back