🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do they resist, to the point of getting shot?

Why? Because the tighter the state tightens its grip on the populace to make them subjugated the more they lose control....I do believe we had a revolution a couple of hundred years ago over authoritarianism..These trigger happy assassins of the state like to kill they can't think 0f another way to kill er control an unarmed human..

Amazing that in your entire adult life......

You have never, even once, encountered a good cop. Or at least that's how you portray it.

To criminals, leftists, dopies,etc all cops are bad.

It's the mindset.. but the moment the shit hits the fan the assholes call 911.

Mind boggling
Black men would rather die than show weakness and cooperation. They are being filmed. Defiance is street cred. Following the man's orders is to be a pussy on film. That video will be on you tube in ten minutes. Or he can be a hero and go out in a blaze of gunfire. Joe Biden said that George Floyd changed the world. Or he could have done what he was told and been alive and forgotten.

RE the OP, it's because they're butt stupid, think they aren't going to die and they're going to get rich suing the cops. The media of course is encouraging all the dope addled black morons no end. The relatives of these Darwin Awards winners should sue the media vermin, not the cops.

Why? Because the tighter the state tightens its grip on the populace to make them subjugated the more they lose control....I do believe we had a revolution a couple of hundred years ago over authoritarianism..These trigger happy assassins of the state like to kill they can't think 0f another way to kill er control an unarmed human..

Amazing that in your entire adult life......

You have never, even once, encountered a good cop. Or at least that's how you portray it.

To criminals, leftists, dopies,etc all cops are bad.

It's the mindset.. but the moment the shit hits the fan the assholes call 911.

Mind boggling
Black men would rather die than show weakness and cooperation. They are being filmed. Defiance is street cred. Following the man's orders is to be a pussy on film. That video will be on you tube in ten minutes. Or he can be a hero and go out in a blaze of gunfire. Joe Biden said that George Floyd changed the world. Or he could have done what he was told and been alive and forgotten.

The Gun thug Floyd was a wimpering little bitch, as shown in the video. Most of the street scum are; they only get tough with women and the elderly and kids they outnumber 4 to 10 to one. Democrats have no platform, no policies except racism and gangsterism.

I've been wondering about this for some time now, before the latest police shootings in Louisiana and Wisconsin. In both cases, and many others where a black person is shot by the police, the victim does not surrender. He doesn't do as he's told; he struggles, he tries to walk away and most of the time he does something that could be perceived as a threat to the officer or someone else and subsequently gets shot. We've seen the same scenario play out over and over, which leads to the obvious question: why doesn't the black guy give up? If he puts his hands up and allows himself to be cuffed and put into the police cruiser, then that's it, nobody gets shot and the justice system takes over.

Hence, the question in the thread title, why do they resist to the point of getting shot? They know the cops will shoot, so why give them a reason? It's probably a little different in each individual case, maybe some are on drugs or drunk, some are out on parole and don't want to go back to prison, and maybe some are suicidal. But for some reason they don't surrender and by making that decision they put themselves, the police officers, and bystanders at risk. Maybe at that point they are so desperate to get away that they lose the ability to think reasonably; I say that because it's very rare to see somebody get away from a situation where you have cops with weapons drawn and pointed at you, and then somehow escape.
because they are ruthless black bucks....its in their genetics.....they have never been obedient, going back to the slave days....that is why we need special laws to deal with them....

Just wait till Biden mandates wearing a mask for anyone outside.

This should be fun

I've been wondering about this for some time now, before the latest police shootings in Louisiana and Wisconsin. In both cases, and many others where a black person is shot by the police, the victim does not surrender. He doesn't do as he's told; he struggles, he tries to walk away and most of the time he does something that could be perceived as a threat to the officer or someone else and subsequently gets shot. We've seen the same scenario play out over and over, which leads to the obvious question: why doesn't the black guy give up? If he puts his hands up and allows himself to be cuffed and put into the police cruiser, then that's it, nobody gets shot and the justice system takes over.

Why should he have to. In the Wisconsin case, the guy did nothing wrong. He was shot in the back while he reached into his car where his three children were sitting.

What we need to end is this "Free Shot if I can claim I felt threatened" standard.

1598311330682.png

Have you not been watching violent democrats freely rioting for months now? If these cities ever had a "grip on the populace", those days are long gone. The grip is looser than it has EVER been in the US..

Joe Biden said that George Floyd changed the world. Or he could have done what he was told and been alive and forgotten.
If that man changed the world, he had help in doing so by someone who wore a badge and a uniform.

God bless you and the cop and his family and the Floyd family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back