Why do we have to hear Sarah screeching and whining about Ryan? It ain't fair.

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
It seems like cruel and unusual punishment. What did we do so bad that we have to hear her whine in that screeching annoying voice? How many people can possibly give a crap about what that moron has to say about anything?
I'll do everyone a favor and not post her stupid and annoying speech. If anyone wants to subject themselves to that painful experience they can do it on their own.

I'm able to tune Palin out.

She has nothing I want to hear, and she isn't running for anything.

HiIlary, on the other hand.

Talk shows, news, commercials

can't get away from her cackle, or her shrill voice.

It seems like cruel and unusual punishment. What did we do so bad that we have to hear her whine in that screeching annoying voice? How many people can possibly give a crap about what that moron has to say about anything?
I'll do everyone a favor and not post her stupid and annoying speech. If anyone wants to subject themselves to that painful experience they can do it on their own.
in a democracy every one gets their say no matter how inane, idiotic or painful in a less liberal society Sarah would be in an insane asylum.

I'm able to tune Palin out.

She has nothing I want to hear, and she isn't running for anything.

HiIlary, on the other hand.

Talk shows, news, commercials

can't get away from her cackle, or her shrill voice.
I got caught off guard listening to a news broadcast. Took me a minute to turn off the radio. When I turned it back on I had missed almost all Jimmy's version of Watchtower.

Someone is twisting your arm and making you listen to Palin....man up, pussy......don't allow someone to twist your arm and make you listen to something you don't want to hear. I would kick the living shit out of someone that tried to force me to listen a leftard....but then again, I am a REAL man.....not an effeminate liberal pussy like you.

(snicker)

It's payback from having to listen to Ramen Noodle Head Wasserman and Lieawatha Warren

Stupid? What State were you elected governor?

Someone is twisting your arm and making you listen to Palin....man up, pussy......don't allow someone to twist your arm and make you listen to something you don't want to hear. I would kick the living shit out of someone that tried to force me to listen a leftard....but then again, I am a REAL man.....not an effeminate liberal pussy like you.

(snicker)
of course you would dear.
so you would attack someone you care about for listening to something you don't like ?
what if you were riding with someone (presuming you know anyone who would put up with your BullShit for more than a few seconds) would you kick the living shit out of someone for playing their radio?

Stupid? What State were you elected governor?
and you?

(snicker)

Well yeah, but you're kinda like the only real man and smarter than everyone to boot, so .....

(snicker)
I told you in the post directly above yours that I got caught off guard. I was listening to classic rock on the radio when a short newscast came on. How was I to know they would broadcast part of the witches speech. It was an ambush attack.

(snicker)
of course you would dear.
so you would attack someone you care about for listening to something you don't like ?
what if you were riding with someone (presuming you know anyone who would put up with your BullShit for more than a few seconds) would you kick the living shit out of someone for playing their radio?
Dale is just angry with me and flailing out at any opportunity.

(snicker)

Well yeah, but you're kinda like the only real man and smarter than everyone to boot, so .....
let's hope that was sarcasm ....

Forum List

Back