Why Do Whites Believe African...

That means whites have to give back over 240 years of handouts.
Well there were no "handouts" until the 1930's when FDR completely and totally shredded the U.S. Constitution. And the African-American community received ALL of the same handouts at that time and ever since.

You need to get your facts straight before calling for radical solutions to problems that never existed!
What hand outs did Blacks receive that whites didn't receive first?
That is exactly what I just stated, stupid. :laughing0301:
So you admit no reparations were paid since whites got the same thing and before Blacks got it?

What you say is not being considered but reparations are.

Considered, mocked, denied.

Far more important people than you are looking at this issue and they ain't mocking or denying,

You will never ever get reparations from the US. Like ever.
As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race.

Sorry, not my debts.
Of course not but you will pay your taxes so the country can pay its debts.

None of my taxes, or your taxes, will ever go to pay you reparations. Not ever.

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.
Not with my tax dollars it won't. Go get a job you freeloading bum. Quit begging for help from white people.
Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods

Mooching is a gateway to robbery.

You might want check yourself there son. We are here because you whites coveted us for labor,

And that damn sure was a gateway to robbery.

:Boom2:
"You whites"? Are you suggesting that you know any white people involved in slavery?

No. Your legal advise is pathetic.
But not nearly as "pathetic" as your literacy rate. It's spelled "advice" you dumb shit. :lmao:

Maybe we should give you "reparations" - in the form of exponentially more education. You're dumb ass desperately need it.
Whites are against any form of reparations for Black people. They dont want to lose that head start 300 years plus of white only AA gave them.

No. The slave owner would not have existed had the trade not been made legal by the government.
Well now you just buried yourself even further slick. The so-called "slave trade" was made legal by England. We were under their rule when the entire slavery system was set up.

You're in the wrong nation, snowflake! You need to run across the pond and beg for your reparations! Game Over!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Far more important people than you are looking at this issue and they ain't mocking or denying,

As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race.

Sorry, not my debts.

As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race

Whites are against any form of reparations for Black people.
It's not just "whites" (you racist tool). It's all people with common sense.
They dont want to lose that head start 300 years plus of white only AA gave them.
You're not 300 years behind because of your skin color. You're 300 years behind because of your ignorance and your attitude. No amount of reparations will fix either one of those for you.

Sorry, not my debts.

As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race

Whites owe no debts for slavery.
But you keep whining about it.
It'll be just as pointless as it's been in the past.

Well then why do you keep whining about it? We're all in agreement here - it's beyond idiotic and you have 0 chance of ever seeing it come to fruition. Time to move on. Next?

Whites are against any form of reparations for Black people.
It's not just "whites" (you racist tool). It's all people with common sense.
They dont want to lose that head start 300 years plus of white only AA gave them.
You're not 300 years behind because of your skin color. You're 300 years behind because of your ignorance and your attitude. No amount of reparations will fix either one of those for you.
Since whites control congress its whites that wont even consider it.

Well personally I am ahead of most whites and that was done without reparations. However, i am not going to just worry about me. I want all my people to live the lifestyle I enjoy.

Sorry, not my debts.

Whites owe no debts for slavery.
But you keep whining about it.
It'll be just as pointless as it's been in the past.

I agree. The US government is the only one that owes the debt.
Telling you this isnt whining. Its informing.
What you think its going to be is none of my concern nor is it relevant to me.

Well then why do you keep whining about it? We're all in agreement here - it's beyond idiotic and you have 0 chance of ever seeing it come to fruition. Time to move on. Next?
Who told you I was whining? Informing you isnt whining.

But the nation has no "debts" to the African-American community. None. Hell, America didn't even take your lands like they did to the Native Americans. You literally have no case, no cause, no plight here. None.

You're hoping to cash in on this but it's never going to happen, snowflake.

But it does. And we have a hell of a case. If it doesn't happen America will be destroyed.

Don't get white and stupid talking your John Wayne bullshit. Because what's going to destroy this country guns can't stop. And as whiteyland crumbles, you will wish you had paid reparations. Some if you will offer to, but the bill at that time will be past due and the repo man of all time is coming to collect his fees.

So talk all your shit but understand that you have already lost.

My sincere proposal to IM2 and Asclepias for their "reparations":

We pay to send your ass back to Africa. Not kidding. We cover the costs - you go back to your own nation.

Your ancestors paid a horrible price. But that price was paid in full for you - and you were born with a silver fuck'n spoon in your mouth. The greatest nation in the world. Complete and total freedom to be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do.

And all you do is complain and play the victim. If it is so awful here - I will lead a movement to send your ass back to Africa. And you can experience straw huts and no electricity. You know. To make up for slavery. We'll put your right back to the situation as if slavery had never occurred. What more could you ask for than that?!?

I read your posts. You're whining. You haven't "informed" anyone of anything. You're just whining. We all knew about slavery already. We all knew there were African-Americans such as yourself who want to exploit slavery so you don't have to hold a job and support yourself.

My sincere proposal to IM2 and Asclepias for their "reparations":

We pay to send your ass back to Africa. Not kidding. We cover the costs - you go back to your own nation.

Your ancestors paid a horrible price. But that price was paid in full for you - and you were born with a silver fuck'n spoon in your mouth. The greatest nation in the world. Complete and total freedom to be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do.

And all you do is complain and play the victim. If it is so awful here - I will lead a movement to send your ass back to Africa. And you can experience straw huts and no electricity. You know. To make up for slavery. We'll put your right back to the situation as if slavery had never occurred. What more could you ask for than that?!?
You should probably start another thread. I know youre emotional but thats not what this thread is about. Please see the OP for enlightenment. Youre basically proving my point for me.

If it doesn't happen America will be destroyed.
laugh.gif

I read your posts. You're whining. You haven't "informed" anyone of anything. You're just whining. We all knew about slavery already. We all knew there were African-Americans such as yourself who want to exploit slavery so you don't have to hold a job and support yourself.
If you read my posts then you would know that I was asking why do whites deflect. Saying that I am whining only illustrates my point and proves you are emotional about the subject.

Forum List

Back