Why do you hate

I think pro-lifers honestly believe pro-choicers are evil and will never compromise their values on this issue.

They don't need to compromise their values. They just need to stop trying to force their values on others.

That's the problem with the way we view government and its relationship to society. Because we've largely accepted the myth that government is the be-all, end-all expression of society, we assume that government should have something to say about everything. If it's good, government should encourage it, or even make it mandatory. If it's bad, government should regulate it, or ban it outright.

We've lost track of the conception of government as protector of freedom, and, instead, adopted the authoritarian view that government is there to tell us how to live in any and all cases.

I think pro-lifers honestly believe pro-choicers are evil and will never compromise their values on this issue.

They don't need to compromise their values. They just need to stop trying to force their values on others.

That's the problem with the way we view government and its relationship to society. Because we've largely accepted the myth that government is the be-all, end-all expression of society, we assume that government should have something to say about everything. If it's good, government should encourage it, or even make it mandatory. If it's bad, government should regulate it, or ban it outright.

We've lost track of the conception of government as protector of freedom, and, instead, adopted the authoritarian view that government is there to tell us how to live in any and all cases.
I don't agree with their views but they are legitimate. Would you have said people who wanted the South to give Blacks equal rights needed to stop trying to force their values on others?

suffering is a matter of perspective,,,

would you kill someone just because you think they suffer???
or would you go off their POV???

youre the one that made the claim so why dont you answer instead of googling it for me,,,and please be specific

I have to ask,,,do you vote for democrats or republicans???

youre the one that made the claim so why dont you answer instead of googling it for me,,,and please be specific
I have no idea what specifics you're looking for.

FYI, babies don't share their POV, they depend on their mothers to make decisions for them.

I don't agree with their views but they are legitimate. Would you have said people who wanted the South to give Blacks equal rights needed to stop trying to force their values on others?

If blacks were inside the bodies of their masters, yes.

Not usually, no.

Not usually, no.

so sometimes you vote for that which you complain about,,,

I have no idea what specifics you're looking for.

FYI, babies don't share their POV, they depend on their mothers to make decisions for them.

at least you except they are a baby and not a molecule,,,

and you said deformity's and suffering,,what deformity and how would they suffer, that would justify you killing them???

not that hard of a question

Not usually, no.

The last time I voted for republican or a democrat was in 1984 when I voted for Reagan. I immediately felt betrayed. Haven't made that mistake since.

Not usually, no.

The last time I voted for republican or a democrat was in 1984 when I voted for Reagan. I immediately felt betrayed. Haven't made that mistake since.

thankfully I have never made that mistake,,,I learned at a very young age what the two partys were doing,,

Not usually, no.

I see you vote a straight Communist line

Not usually, no.

he said he doesnt vote for democrats,,,

and you said deformity's and suffering,,what deformity and how would they suffer, that would justify you killing them???

That's why I gave you an answer: "I don't like to see suffering but if you do check here." This would justify it for me.

There may be many more abnormalities that would have made me think seriously about an abortion but I couldn't even get through the A's

Not usually, no.

he said he doesnt vote for democrats,,,
Evidently not

That's why I gave you an answer: "I don't like to see suffering but if you do check here." This would justify it for me.

There may be many more abnormalities that would have made me think seriously about an abortion but I couldn't even get through the A's
so you cant name one,,,

would downs syndrome be one??

so you cant name one,,,

So I not only have to Google for you but I have to click the link too? Well here you go:

Achondrogenesis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Achondrogenesis

The appearance of the female baby with achondrogenesis type I after birth. Baby weighed 1810 grams and measured 31 centimeters; died within the first thirty minutes of birth.
Specialty Medical genetics
Deaths Common

Postmortem anteroposterior (A) and lateral (B) whole-body radiographs of the baby.
Achondrogenesis is a number of disorders that are the most severe form of congenital chondrodysplasia (malformation of bones and cartilage). These conditions are characterized by a small body, short limbs, and other skeletal abnormalities. As a result of their serious health problems, infants with achondrogenesis are usually born prematurely, are stillborn, or die shortly after birth from respiratory failure. Some infants, however, have lived for a while with intensive medical support.

Researchers have described at least three forms of achondrogenesis, designated as Achondrogenesis type 1A, achondrogenesis type 1B and achondrogenesis type 2. These types are distinguished by their signs and symptoms, inheritance pattern, and genetic cause. Other types of achondrogenesis may exist, but they have not been characterized or their cause is unknown.

Achondrogenesis type 1A is caused by a defect in the microtubules of the Golgi apparatus. In mice, a nonsense mutation in the thyroid hormone receptor interactor 11 gene (Trip11), which encodes the Golgi microtubule-associated protein 210 (GMAP-210), resulted in defects similar to the human disease. When their DNA was sequenced, human patients with achondrogenesis type 1A also had loss-of-function mutations in GMAP-210. GMAP-210 moves proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus. Because of the defect, GMAP-210 is not able to move the proteins, and they remain in the endoplasmic reticulum, which swells up. The loss of Golgi apparatus function affects some cells, such as those responsible for forming bone and cartilage, more than others.[1]

Achondrogenesis type 1B is caused by a similar mutation in SLC26A2, which encodes a sulfate transporter.

Achondrogenesis, type 2 is one of several skeletal disorders caused by mutations in the COL2A1 gene. Achondrogenesis, type 2 and

so you cant name one,,,

So I not only have to Google for you but I have to click the link too? Well here you go:

Achondrogenesis
Achondrogenesis

The appearance of the female baby with achondrogenesis type I after birth. Baby weighed 1810 grams and measured 31 centimeters; died within the first thirty minutes of birth.
Deaths Common

Postmortem anteroposterior (A) and lateral (B) whole-body radiographs of the baby.
Achondrogenesis is a number of disorders that are the most severe form of congenital chondrodysplasia (malformation of bones and cartilage). These conditions are characterized by a small body, short limbs, and other skeletal abnormalities. As a result of their serious health problems, infants with achondrogenesis are usually born prematurely, are stillborn, or die shortly after birth from respiratory failure. Some infants, however, have lived for a while with intensive medical support.

Researchers have described at least three forms of achondrogenesis, designated as Achondrogenesis type 1A, achondrogenesis type 1B and achondrogenesis type 2. These types are distinguished by their signs and symptoms, inheritance pattern, and genetic cause. Other types of achondrogenesis may exist, but they have not been characterized or their cause is unknown.

Achondrogenesis type 1A is caused by a defect in the microtubules of the Golgi apparatus. In mice, a nonsense mutation in the thyroid hormone receptor interactor 11 gene (Trip11), which encodes the Golgi microtubule-associated protein 210 (GMAP-210), resulted in defects similar to the human disease. When their DNA was sequenced, human patients with achondrogenesis type 1A also had loss-of-function mutations in GMAP-210. GMAP-210 moves proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus. Because of the defect, GMAP-210 is not able to move the proteins, and they remain in the endoplasmic reticulum, which swells up. The loss of Golgi apparatus function affects some cells, such as those responsible for forming bone and cartilage, more than others.[1]

Achondrogenesis type 1B is caused by a similar mutation in SLC26A2, which encodes a sulfate transporter.

Achondrogenesis, type 2 is one of several skeletal disorders caused by mutations in the COL2A1 gene. Achondrogenesis, type 2 and

so your solution is to kill the child,,got it

now that we've talked about less than 3% of abortions which already have solutions can we get back to the real problem which is the 95% just for convenience???

so you cant name one,,,

Achondrogenesis
Achondrogenesis

Deaths Common

so your solution is to kill the child,,got it

now that we've talked about less than 3% of abortions which already have solutions can we get back to the real problem which is the 95% just for convenience???

As usual, you just rattle on, rattling about which you don't have facts.

Reasons U.S. Women Have Abortions: Quantitative and Qualitative Perspectives

Forum List

Back