🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you support a man that aims to weaken this country?

Why?
He doesn't have any solutions for anything
-No solutions to improve education: 22nd in math and science currently.
-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways....The rich will just take the money and move it offshore like they always do.
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare. Do you really think this won't raise the cost of healthcare as the insurance companies will then have more power to raise prices on you? Do you really believe going back to something worse then before Obamacare that already shown to be a cluster fuck is going to work...I don't. Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer...Why not? Oh'yesss, you hate government so you have to make up something that has never either been tried before or go back to the blood thirsty corporate system we had before.....
-China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them? Cuts! Do you really think losing our edge in these areas are going to keep us ahead militarily? They're already creating a 5th generation fighter that can go toe to toe with our best and will likely not have any trouble advancing ahead now that you're cutting and gutting science and tech investment.
-Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards! What do you do, you cut taxes for the people that are doing it. You pull all and everything that could rebuild that middle class away as you're doing it. History shows that anti-trust and unions created our middle class but you don't care to understand this.

Nothing you do helps maintain this nation as a great world power...You just don't care to consider that your policies are going to sink this nation and scare off the few friends that we do have.
Ho long have you been suffering from these types of paranoid delusions?

I'll be supporting President Trump as long as he make you and yours go ...

madness.jpg

What unnecessary, inflammatory remarks on this OP. The Alt Right can't meet the points, so they fail and attack the poster.

So if you anything worth while to say in defense of the President, who clearly is in the hands of America's enemies to weaken our wonderful country, do so, please.

False statement, I never responded with
Ad Hominem and refuted each point.
You don't tell us who or which post and leave sources=epic failed response excuse.

Furthermore your comment is a deflection from what you do in responding to other posts, because remember you are the one who was temp banned for attacking posters and not refuting the substance of the posts.
Unlike you I can source these with proof:

Post by: JakeStarkey , 5/10/17 at 10:48 AM
"You are so illiterate, little fox."

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

So we see the inflamatory attack the poster is you and you are merely deflecting everything you do onto your opponents just as Dems the MSM and Clinton have constantly been doing.
=the mirror reflection self examination is your friend, everytime you speak ask yourself, am I speaking about my opponent or really speaking about me and my own party. ADMISSION (as part of Teshuva) IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY.
yep.
Yep, HaShev keeps a list of me correcting him after he attacks me? He does not tell you that. ;)

So HaShev supports the OP. He supports the president who is weakening America.
You may not see it Jake, who knows at this point, but he's pointing out how you drop personal insults and name-calling constantly, and then try to become a paragon of virtue when someone from your end is attacked.

For you to complain about "inflammatory attacks" is ironic in the extreme. Whatever, this is how you folks are.

Now please insult me, I won't respond, and we'll all move on with our lives.

You may not see it Jake, who knows at this point, but he's pointing out how you drop personal insults and name-calling constantly, and then try to become a paragon of virtue when someone from your end is attacked. For you to complain about "inflammatory attacks" is ironic in the extreme. Whatever, this is how you folks are. Now please insult me, I won't respond, and we'll all move on with our lives..
Someone flames me without cause, I make them cry. Just how it is. We have been through this before. Be polite, get polite. End of that.

The point is, Mac, you and HaShev and a good minority of America still support a President who does not care about America. He is running the Donald Trump President Reality Show, and he is hurting most Americans and the country as a whole.

Mueller is now unraveling that. Manafort is part of a criminal investigation, and now Sessions may be dragged in. Special counsel investigation includes Manafort, may expand to Sessions: report

America is not afraid of you or the Alt Right. That is quite obvious to all of you. That makes you squirm. As you should.

Yep, HaShev keeps a list of me correcting him after he attacks me? He does not tell you that. ;) It's the cover up that gets him. The Alt Right never learns, particularly the pretend Messiahs.

So HaShev supports the OP. He supports the president who is weakening America.

More fake statements by you.
Clearly those posts are responses to many people & of course I will notice your posts to me more as why would I know the 2000 a month posts you troll rant to others, I have a life. If I was the one attacking you then I'd be the one banned and you'd have the examples sources. Nope everyone knows your troll flame post that nevr ever addresses the topic or refutes anything. All you know how to do is ad hominem insults and short snips at people. It's probably why they eventually banned you. And by your response now, not much has changed in your nature to be aggitator and grain of sand in everyones sock.

Now your later post about Mueller.
He has Obamas Phone records and the WH logs which logs show Obama met with that same Russian Ambassador 22 times and who knows how many phone conversations.
Since Obama sent Sessions on an appointment to see this same Russian and Obama played dumb to this whole fiasco he will look into the fact Obama used this Russian as his own agent when that Ambassador tried to set up Kushner. Obama has more contacts as did Clintons team with that Russian, causing more evidence that the Dems were the ones colluding with Russia.
Remember; there's enough smoke there to warrant investigation".
Mueller will find more on OBAMA and Hillary to start shifting focus on the real smoking gun.

Last edited:
True, as long as we are talking about those in high school now. So explain what Trump's plan is.

-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways
What ideas he had he just assured conservative groups, won't be in the budget. So how is Trump making infrastructure better?
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare.
True, at least as far as people can estimate. So is more people dying desirable if your a Trump supporter?

Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer
True, although of course it all depends how you define better. To me better is what saves the most lives. Why is Trump's plan better then single payer?

China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them?
Answer that one please?

Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards!
The wealth gap has been increasing steadily, considering Trump just signed 16 waivers for his staff on ethics, why do you think he will even want to do anything about it?

You and that video are idiots, we don't divide wealth like children dividing up M&Ms on a play ground...you earn it..get rid of 30 million illegals and watch wages sky rocket for the poor

The cover ups by the ilk of bear, miketx, HaShev, and other always comes back and bites them.

That's why they support Trump who is weakening the country.

They are silly enough to think think they can get away with their nonsense and point the finger elsewhere.

Why?
-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways....The rich will just take the money and move it offshore like they always do.
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare. Do you really think this won't raise the cost of healthcare as the insurance companies will then have more power to raise prices on you? Do you really believe going back to something worse then before Obamacare that already shown to be a cluster fuck is going to work...I don't. Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer...Why not? Oh'yesss, you hate government so you have to make up something that has never either been tried before or go back to the blood thirsty corporate system we had before.....
-China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them? Cuts! Do you really think losing our edge in these areas are going to keep us ahead militarily? They're already creating a 5th generation fighter that can go toe to toe with our best and will likely not have any trouble advancing ahead now that you're cutting and gutting science and tech investment.
-Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards! What do you do, you cut taxes for the people that are doing it. You pull all and everything that could rebuild that middle class away as you're doing it. History shows that anti-trust and unions created our middle class but you don't care to understand this.

Nothing you do helps maintain this nation as a great world power...You just don't care to consider that your policies are going to sink this nation and scare off the few friends that we do have.
There would be no trump if there was no obama...

The cover ups by the ilk of bear, miketx, HaShev, and other always comes back and bites them.

They are silly enough to think think they can get away with their nonsense and point the finger elsewhere.

And your uninformative off topic comment replies "to top post" Democrat digs & propaganda on it's opponent have the opposte affect your intent. We want people to read how bitter and hostile you are in contradicting the phoney tolerance image you label on yourselves.
We also like people reading the difference between your party having no solutions or support or respect for the country and it's people and that all your party is about is bashing presidents and the presidents men.
Your party forgot: America before Party and it shows how you foresake us for affiliation pride. Everything I've been speaking about for years now you guys made tangible for everyone to see how affiliation pride works to destroy doing what's right.
Keep top posting, and we'll keep showing ypu as the face of the party, and it looks like bitter beer face. :)

What unnecessary, inflammatory remarks on this OP. The Alt Right can't meet the points, so they fail and attack the poster.

So if you anything worth while to say in defense of the President, who clearly is in the hands of America's enemies to weaken our wonderful country, do so, please.

False statement, I never responded with
Ad Hominem and refuted each point.
You don't tell us who or which post and leave sources=epic failed response excuse.

Furthermore your comment is a deflection from what you do in responding to other posts, because remember you are the one who was temp banned for attacking posters and not refuting the substance of the posts.
Unlike you I can source these with proof:

Post by: JakeStarkey , 5/10/17 at 10:48 AM
"You are so illiterate, little fox."

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy

4/17/16 5:04 PM
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

So we see the inflamatory attack the poster is you and you are merely deflecting everything you do onto your opponents just as Dems the MSM and Clinton have constantly been doing.
=the mirror reflection self examination is your friend, everytime you speak ask yourself, am I speaking about my opponent or really speaking about me and my own party. ADMISSION (as part of Teshuva) IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY.
Okay, so when does Trump Resign?

Why?

There would be no Trump had it not been for Putin!!!!!!

Why?

madness.jpg

How will history judge the Trump Apologist?????

Don't post my name with out noticing me you little fake ass bitch..

Why?

So now you are against free speech?

Why?

There would be no trump that there was no Hildabeast

Why?

Why?

madness.jpg

How will history judge the Trump Apologist?????

quynh-shoulders.jpg

Why?

Keith is a nobody because nobody watches his show... who's the other person that watches the show?

Forum List

Back