Why do you support Israel

So what it boils down to is either A. You are a jew and have loyalty to your race or B. You hate Muslims and want them to die,enslaved,raped etc. Well its about what I figured...I thought I would see some idiots claiming its because they are gods chosen people lol...Feel like I need a bath now or go read Turner Diaries or One of Harold Covingtons books. Love the first part of one where they hunt down a supreme court justice who is a jew. :)

1. Explain if you will.. Why do you support Israel? Only reason I have heard right or wrong.
Because they are gods chosen
Because they are our "ally"
Because they are the only "democracy" in the ME
Because I am Jewish
SO tell me why do YOU support Israel?

I support them for the same reason I would come to the defence of woman who was being raped. What kind of scum doesn't want to help the victim of an assault?
So Israel is a defenseless woman ?

1. Explain if you will.. Why do you support Israel? Only reason I have heard right or wrong.
Because I am Jewish

I support them for the same reason I would come to the defence of woman who was being raped. What kind of scum doesn't want to help the victim of an assault?
Israel is like a woman who knows karate, but you still don't take the side of the thug who's trying to rape her just because she's kicking the shit out of him.

Argue all you want. Jews are a race period. :)

Where is your proof, and don't tell me "might be" is proof. Any port in the storm for the weak minded and mentally ill like you I guess.
Already showed you the proof dipshit Be the usual Israel Firster domestic terrorist and ignore facts I care less.

And I showed where your "proof" was total bullshit right in your link, you're the one ignoring the facts. That tends to be a trait of week minded people like you.

Where is your proof, and don't tell me "might be" is proof. Any port in the storm for the weak minded and mentally ill like you I guess.
Already showed you the proof dipshit Be the usual Israel Firster domestic terrorist and ignore facts I care less.

And I showed where your "proof" was total bullshit right in your link, you're the one ignoring the facts. That tends to be a trait of week minded people like you.
You THINK you showed some kind of proof kikes aren't a race. I guess they wrote the entire article for shits and giggles. The opinion of a Domestic Terrorist such as your self is lower than snail shit compared to pretty much ANYONE else's

Because I am Jewish

Israel is like a woman who knows karate, but you still don't take the side of the thug who's trying to rape her just because she's kicking the shit out of him.

She gets too hungry to wait for dinner at eight
She loves the theatre, but never comes late
She'd never bother with people she'd hate
That's why the lady is a tramp

Read more: Frank Sinatra - The Lady Is A Tramp Lyrics | MetroLyrics

You are right, there are Jews in all countries of the world. There are Jews in Iceland, Botswana, India, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Egypt, Kansas, Texas, Samoa and the Fiji Islands. If you saw a Jew in any of these countries, you would not be able tell them by their looks. What sets Jews apart from sub human dregs like you is that Jews have work ethics, ambition, desire to succeed, unbreakable will to survive and honor, traits and qualities you are obviously unfamiliar with.

Hey, moron, Jews are NOT a race. But any race they enter, they are almost certain to win.

Idiots like you resent that. Idiots like you live and breath envy, jealousy and hatred for those with whose shoes you are unworthy to kiss.

Now, on a more personal note: I was 4 years old, when my best friend was yanked away and never seen again, just because his parents were Jewish. You and your miserable ilk would see nothing wrong with that.

The parasitic race is the race that are boasting 200 pound able bodied specimen of either genders, yet live on welfare and keep on producing more bastards to get more welfare. You are probably one of those.
Already showed that they are a race.Argue with the scientists not me.

Obviously, Sammy Davis Jr. and Albert Einstein belong to the same "RACE".

I am lily white. Al Sharpton is black. Should both of us convert to Judaism, we both would be JEWS.

You either don't know the meaning of the word "race" as it is used to define divisions of humankind based on skin color, geographical , national or tribal ethnic grouping, or you are an idiot because you can't tell the difference between race and religion.

But I am very forgiving towards idiots who can't help making fools of themselves. So, you are forgiven,

You are welcome.
The Jews are a culture, a religion, and a race. Now you know.

Jews - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

You THINK you showed some kind of proof kikes aren't a race. I guess they wrote the entire article for shits and giggles. The opinion of a Domestic Terrorist such as your self is lower than snail shit compared to pretty much ANYONE else's

The article was nothing more than a book review, there was no definitive claim made, only a "might be" which isn't scientific. Only a weak minded, powder puff, white supremacist like yourself would claim it is. Now go away little child, I'm done with your dumb ass thread.

You are right, there are Jews in all countries of the world. There are Jews in Iceland, Botswana, India, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Egypt, Kansas, Texas, Samoa and the Fiji Islands. If you saw a Jew in any of these countries, you would not be able tell them by their looks. What sets Jews apart from sub human dregs like you is that Jews have work ethics, ambition, desire to succeed, unbreakable will to survive and honor, traits and qualities you are obviously unfamiliar with.

Hey, moron, Jews are NOT a race. But any race they enter, they are almost certain to win.

Idiots like you resent that. Idiots like you live and breath envy, jealousy and hatred for those with whose shoes you are unworthy to kiss.

Now, on a more personal note: I was 4 years old, when my best friend was yanked away and never seen again, just because his parents were Jewish. You and your miserable ilk would see nothing wrong with that.

The parasitic race is the race that are boasting 200 pound able bodied specimen of either genders, yet live on welfare and keep on producing more bastards to get more welfare. You are probably one of those.

I am lily white. Al Sharpton is black. Should both of us convert to Judaism, we both would be JEWS.

You either don't know the meaning of the word "race" as it is used to define divisions of humankind based on skin color, geographical , national or tribal ethnic grouping, or you are an idiot because you can't tell the difference between race and religion.

But I am very forgiving towards idiots who can't help making fools of themselves. So, you are forgiven,

You are welcome.

I hope that Peter Sellers and his descendants forgive you for abusing his image as your most undeserving avatar.

Of course, Judaism is a religion. Of course, being Jewish is a culture.

But common sense and logic stops when you and your idiotic soul mate Odium blindly claim that Sammy Davis Jr. and Albert Einstein are of the same race.

At that point the only logical conclusion is that both you and Odium are incurable mentally defective idiots.

You are welcome.

I hope that Peter Sellers and his descendants forgive you for abusing his image as your most undeserving avatar.

Of course, Judaism is a religion. Of course, being Jewish is a culture.

But common sense and logic stops when you and your idiotic soul mate Odium blindly claim that Sammy Davis Jr. and Albert Einstein are of the same race.

At that point the only logical conclusion is that both you and Odium are incurable mentally defective idiots.
It can be confusing, since you have to hold three different thoughts in your mind at the same time, but maybe this will help: Jewish Genetic Diseases - Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium

And

Tay-Sachs Disease - Jewish Genetic Disorders Center for Jewish Genetics

And those were only two of the top three Google results.: jewish diseases - Google Search

Last edited:
So if a Black Catholic has COPD and a White Jew has COPD that means that they are the same race?
You will probably say that not until that race traitor ni66er Uncle Tom with the bad lungs converts to Judaism.

BTW were those the same "scientists" who declared the final word about man made global climate change?

Kind of like the 95 percent of "scientists" who ridiculed and persecuted Galileo for daring to say that the Earth moves? Around the Sun? Or at all?

So if a Black Catholic has COPD and a White Jew has COPD that means that they are the same race?
You will probably say that not until that race traitor ni66er Uncle Tom with the bad lungs converts to Judaism.

BTW were those the same "scientists" who declared the final word about man made global climate change?

Kind of like the 95 percent of "scientists" who ridiculed and persecuted Galileo for daring to say that the Earth moves? Around the Sun? Or at all?
The Jews are a religion, a culture, and a race. It is why Jews can suffer from many specific genetic disorders. Simply because there are Jews of different races doesn't mean that most Jews also don't belong to a race, called the Jews. You have to see more than black and white to understand: Race or Religion Jewish Genes Identified - The New Observer

And it was the Catholic Church who had issues with Galileo, not the "scientists" of his day.

I'm watching this BTW: Episode One The Beginning Video The Story of the Jews PBS

You might enjoy it.

Last edited:
Because I am Jewish

So you're saying that some women deserve to get raped?

Because I am Jewish

Israels not, a woman in need of a white knight..Israel is a powerful country thats shares some of the responsibilyt for the conflict it finds itself in

Israels not, a woman in need of a white knight..Israel is a powerful ccountry thats shares some of the responsibilyt for the conflict it finds itself inn

It shares no responsibility. Israel has always been vastly out numbered and out gunned by the enemies that surround it. It wins only because of better training and dedication.

I support it, going for a nice swim in the sea, but most support it because they believe, wrongly, that God gave them the land or that Israel has to be there so Jesus will return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell.

You're (maybe unwittingly) admitting that you're a racist bigot. And that is more/less at the heart of all liberal positions.

I support it, going for a nice swim in the sea, but most support it because they believe, wrongly, that God gave them the land or that Israel has to be there so Jesus will return, and then damn all the Jews to Hell.

You're (maybe unwittingly) admitting that you're a racist bigot. And that is more/less at the heart of all liberal positions.
All humans are racist, and Zionists are a pox on the cancer that is humanity. Clear?

All humans are racist, and Zionists are a pox on the cancer that is humanity. Clear?

Clear that you're a dogmatic fool with nothing to say? Yes, clear.

Israels not, a woman in need of a white knight..Israel is a powerful ccountry thats shares some of the responsibilyt for the conflict it finds itself inn

It shares no responsibility. Israel has always been vastly out numbered and out gunned by the enemies that surround it. It wins only because of better training and dedication.
right...

Forum List

Back