Why do you think school shootings occur?

Pick up to four major causes why school shootings occur

• Bad parenting

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Social media, smart phones (These are controlled by progs)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Poor discipline practices (Generally as a result of progs)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Media propaganda, fake news (These are controlled by progs)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Liberal multiculturism, building division and over-crowding

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Bullying

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • The prog message of toxic masculinity. Feminizing males

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prog assault on traditional values, e.g. country & Christianity & normal behavior, e.g. gay marriage

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Everyone is special somehow. The individual is more valuable than the group. Poor role models

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Guns

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
The answer is in the title.

A shooting requires a gun. Duh.

US students are little different from other western students. The big difference is a US student who has gone nuts can easily get hold of guns/bullets to take to school and kill people with.
Whereas in most countries, they cannot (not easily, anyway).

Again...duh.

Last edited:
The Jews I know love guns.

0119116.jpg

0119116.jpg

By some measure Jewish people can vary, which a lot has to do with decent. My uncle attempted to explain it to me. I can only speak for the Jews I know most personally, including my uncle, they're all good people, and they work hard. Many are great contributors to society. Others, not so much, such as those with interests in today's media and the NEW shit-hole Hollywood. Hollywood Jews were much better back in the day. Some as wholesome as baseball, apple pie, sound principles and even Christianity. That and I can appreciate the very strong ones, who tell it like it is. Such as my great-grandmother, long past. She'd tell fuckhead above to go screw himself, probably in those words too.

Last edited:

0119116.jpg

By some measure may Jews vary, depending on decent. My uncle attempted to explain it to me. I can only speak for the Jews I know most personally, including my uncle, they're all good people, and they work hard. Some are great contributors to society. Others, not so much (e.g., media).

In any group of people, large or small, some will be great contributors to society, some will be detrimental to society, most will fall somewhere in the middle.

Pick up to four major causes
the main thing that is in common in most school shooting is that the person was on a government approved mind altering drug administered by a licensed medical professional

Fuck, I knew I forgot at least one. Our substance abuse is a HUGE problem.
IMO all the others except for the computer based one, have been around since the beginning of time and I find a not a factor,,,and the socializing happened in smaller groups in a slower manner so there was less instant triggering we see today, but I dont think thats a factor either,,,,

Gun free zones lead to happy hunting grounds for any deranged asshole that the progressives can point at a school.

Bullying, bad parenting, medicating away natural feelings of sadness and anti-male feminized society are the four main issues I think need to be looked at. All of them are related in one way or another.

How many more kids will have to run from a shooter? How many more will have to message their family from a hiding place? How many more families will have their lives forever altered by tragedy? Our children deserve better.

the main thing that is in common in most school shooting is that the person was on a government approved mind altering drug administered by a licensed medical professional
This is the reason people feel compelled to shoot up schools.

Schools are getting shot up because they are gun-free zones.

I'm nit-picking, but there it is.

A lot of kids are assholes is the reason.

Of course the cure is proper security inside the government schools.

You never see school shootings in Ghetto High Schools as most have sensible security including metal detectors, armed guards, bomb and drug sniffing dogs, shakedowns and body cavity searches.

Simple, basic security.

We will get rid of school shootings once we provide the same kind of security we provide to bureaucrats in federal office buildings and state penitentiaries.

Here is a very genuine answer from someone who lived in. Country with 0 mass shootings.

Guns...why?
We had crazy lunatics at our schools, if they had a gun they wouldve used it.
Instead they used other non lethal objects. And they were handled quickly.
We grow up watching same stuff as here, playing same video games...the difference is the availability of guns and also the parents disciplinary methods.
But again violence is praised in the US, from WWE to the president of the country.

A lot of kids are assholes is the reason.

Of course the cure is proper security inside the government schools.

You never see school shootings in Ghetto High Schools as most have sensible security including metal detectors, armed guards, bomb and drug sniffing dogs, shakedowns and body cavity searches.

Simple, basic security.

We will get rid of school shootings once we provide the same kind of security we provide to bureaucrats in federal office buildings and state penitentiaries.
What a great atmosphere for the kids to grow up in.

Forum List

Back