Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

a) Is it necessary?
Wrong question. Americans are allegedly free, and not restricted to what the government deems necessary. Still, the case can be made (and is made all the time) for the necessity of CC for self-defense.

b) What does it accomplish?
From what I've read, it lowers the murder rate. If it saves one life that can be considered an accomplishment.

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.

Impotent little Mighty Mouse wannabes who don't have the balls to open carry and just aching for the excuse to blast the life outta some uppity darkie in a hoodie.

All looking to earn their Mighty Mouse patch.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

Are you insane?
Don't people need to get a permit to conceal carry?
Just to be able to get the local police department to issue a carry permit is almost impossible to get.
Do you really think it's a personal choice to be able to carry a gun concealed or open.
It's not a matter of being a pussy...It's what the permit allows an individual to do.

You guys are off the wall.

Liberals ...they are going to kill this country.

Open carry is not allowed here in Illinois..we just passed concealed carry last year. I think the reason they don't want open carry is that it would make more people comfortable with people carrying guns. since they would see regular people going about their daily lives and not using guns irresponsibly. also, if you are required to conceal the gun, they have a way to ticket and fine you if you happen to let people see the gun on your hip.

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.
Freedom has limits, something you little morons never figure out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

What the fuck is wrong with people trying to defend themselves against lowlife scumbags...
How dare they be allowed to go home to their families.
What are they thinking....

How dare they...

eggboxes wants to make the world safer for criminals.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!
You think those serving in the National Guard have the right to CC?

US Law states that all males age 17 to 45 ARE the militia. So that means even if your claim were true that the 2nd only applies to militias every male age 17 to 45 would need to personally own a long gun and should also have a pistol.

What the fuck is wrong with people trying to defend themselves against lowlife scumbags...

How dare they...

Eggcellent. Only, that's also not true. That's just you trolling, as usual.

Care to try again?

Bullshit. You don't even understand the English language, so your opinion means very little here. Why do you support the ability for criminals to rape and murder women? Don't you like women? Why do you want bad guys to be able to kidnap and eat little children? Are you a cannibal?

How dare they...

Care to try again?

If only bad guys get guns then they get to make the rules. And yes, I am trolling. I'm meeting trolling with trolling.

How dare they...

Care to try again?

If only bad guys get guns then they get to make the rules. And yes, I am trolling. I'm meeting trolling with trolling.

Finally, a honest response from you.

There is a G-d in Heaven after all. Amen.

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
Because they are right wing nutjobs

There are also Left Wing Nut Jobs out there.

But that still doesn't address the actual issue, n'est ce pas?

Is concealed carry necessary, and what does it accomplish?
The NC concealed carry law says you cannot conceal carry at parades, sporting events. government buildings, schools and a host of other places. You can only use the weapon for self defense against an attack or to save another persons life. You can't produce the gun to stop a robbery unless the robber shoots someone or points the gun at you with the intent to shoot or he states an intent to shoot or kill you. When accosted by an officer you must inform him you have a CC permit.At no time can you CC a weapon if you have been drinking, even a glass of beer. If you fire the weapon under any circumstances you will be taken into custody and appear before a judge. If you do shoot someone in self defense or to stop an assault you might not be charged in criminal court but there's a great likelihood you will be charged in civil court by the victim or his family. There's a great responsibility for concealed carry and it's not to be taken lightly. Gun grabbers think we are a crazed , drunken berserkers looking for victims but that's far from the truth. I've been carrying for over 35 years and never pulled my gun one time and I was in 2 banks while they were being robbed and once in a Food Lion. I wasn't threatened nor was anyone shot. Had there been I would have pulled a gun. Any other questions, Statistikhengst ? Fire away!

There is not much limit in the phrase "shall not be infringed". Pretty self explanatory.

It is not about what the cowards like you think I should do. It is about what I do and Florida allows concealed carry as do all the other states so if you don't like it then tough shit. Go to Cuba. They don't allow concealed carry. Since all the states have concealed carry now you either need to move to DC or get out of the country if you don't like that freedom.

I have a concealed weapons permit but I very seldom carry because it is safe where I live. However, when I do want to carry because maybe I will be going to an unsafe place I have the freedom to do so. You Libtards hate freedom, don't you?

How dare they...

Care to try again?

Finally, a honest response from you.

There is a G-d in Heaven after all. Amen.

Unlike you, I'm always honest. Now piss off and go tattle on me to c_k. As far as the OP, it is nothing but a troll. The sock puppet has no facts just opinions, opinions that have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions.

The NC concealed carry law says you cannot conceal carry at parades, sporting events. government buildings, schools and a host of other places. You can only use the weapon for self defense against an attack or to save another persons life. You can't produce the gun to stop a robbery unless the robber shoots someone or points the gun at you with the intent to shoot or he states an intent to shoot or kill you. When accosted by an officer you must inform him you have a CC permit.At no time can you CC a weapon if you have been drinking, even a glass of beer. If you fire the weapon under any circumstances you will be taken into custody and appear before a judge. If you do shoot someone in self defense or to stop an assault you might not be charged in criminal court but there's a great likelihood you will be charged in civil court by the victim or his family. There's a great responsibility for concealed carry and it's not to be taken lightly. Gun grabbers think we are a crazed , drunken berserkers looking for victims but that's far from the truth. I've been carrying for over 35 years and never pulled my gun one time and I was in 2 banks while they were being robbed and once in a Food Lion. I wasn't threatened nor was anyone shot. Had there been I would have pulled a gun. Any other questions, Statistikhengst ? Fire away!

Now, THIS is the kind of information response I have been looking for. Real information that people can actually work with. I have to say, this kind of CC is something I can live with, because it seems quite reasonable to me. Thanks, Hossfly - Bloodrock44 - I think you should chime in, too.

:thup:

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
Because they are right wing nutjobs

There are also Left Wing Nut Jobs out there.

But that still doesn't address the actual issue, n'est ce pas?

Is concealed carry necessary, and what does it accomplish?
Is religious freedom necessary? What does it accomplish?
Bearing arms is a fundamental right guarantted in the Constitution. Even if it served no purpose it is still protected.
But in fact permit holders stop crimes all the time. Many times they arent even reported.

I love it when Libtards show their ignorance with stupid statements like this.

That issue was settled in the Heller case. The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right the same as the right to free speech and freedom of religion. Justice Scalia explained the militia issue very well in his dissertation.

That is not even open for discussion any more.

However, facts like that will never stop a Liberal from making an ass of themselves, will it?

I love it when Libtards show their ignorance with stupid statements like this.

That issue was settled in the Heller case. The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right the same as the right to free speech and freedom of religion. Justice Scalia explained the militia issue very well in his dissertation.

That is not even open for discussion any more.

However, facts like that will never stop a Liberal from making an ass of themselves, will it?
Heller is like Dredd Scott or Plessy.

A decision which will be repealed as soon as common sense hits the supreme court.

Impotent little Mighty Mouse wannabes who don't have the balls to open carry and just aching for the excuse to blast the life outta some uppity darkie in a hoodie.

All looking to earn their Mighty Mouse patch.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

How did you get an image of that? That's supposed to be for members only.

Forum List

Back