Why does anyone need to post a link, in order to have an opinion?

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Of course you need to post links...unless you're a liberal. You know, the holier-than-thou group.
Can I post a link that liberals are stooped?

Link

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

Independent thought is more valuable then an internet link

Yes in some ways, no in others.

Would you agree the best post would have independent thought backed up by statistics from links? But yeah, in this age of the web not all references are created equal.
Nope, the links that ALL PROVED THAT TRUMP COULD NOT BE ELECTED WERE FUCKING NONSENSE, like your opinion

Silly

If you don't read links how did you know that?

What link did Madison read to write the first amendment?

See kid you can not think on your own without the net

You are net dead

Yea I know I just won.....

Nothing new actually

For normal people, opinions are based on fact. Hence, the links.

Opinion is not fact.

Stating that you think the burrito is too spicy is an opinion.

Stating false facts is not an opinion. It's stating false or wrong facts.

You cannot have an opinion on the wetness of water.

Of course you need to post links...unless you're a liberal. You know, the holier-than-thou group.

Link

No, you may not. If you follow the original OP, the no links are allowed and providing links is in violation of the original agreement. so you earned your second bronze cluster on your award.

upload_2019-3-19_8-53-10.jpeg

Link

Seems to be within the guidelines....but not sure what "stooped" is.

For normal people an opinion can be expressed without plagiarizing others ideas

Not for dems however

Link

No, you may not. If you follow the original OP, the no links are allowed and providing links is in violation of the original agreement. so you earned your second bronze cluster on your award.

View attachment 251039

You provided no link

You are in violation

Stupid too

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

Ummmm.....since you are conservative and have the best words, I’ll try to explain it using small words

You do not have to provide a link to provide your own opinions
If you are providing someone else’s published opinion, you have to credit with a link

Link

View attachment 251039

You provided no link

You are in violation

Stupid too

Great opportunity for you to provide a link.

Ummmm.....since you are conservative and have the best words, I’ll try to explain it using small words

If you are providing someone else’s published opinion, you have to credit with a link
Sounds logical but if I say Hillary is a moron, at least 50 percent of America believes that.

So do I need a link?

Link

View attachment 251039

You provided no link

You are in violation

Stupid too

In keeping with YOUR original post, I posted using my own original meme. Not one I stole from someone else. You know, original thought. I AM the link. You are the missing link. You get another bronze star on your coveted award once again and here it is.

upload_2019-3-19_8-57-38.jpeg

Sounds logical but if I say Hillary is a moron, at least 50 percent of America believes that.

So do I need a link?

You are entitled to your own opinion
You are also entitled to be mocked for your opinion

I bet you were mocked quite a bit on that short bus

So do I need a link?

For that opinion, not at all. If you said she was the bastard child of Adolph Hitler you might need a link.

My opinions come from me, not from interneIPOt links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line
For normal people an opinion can be expressed without plagiarizing others ideas

Not for dems however

Multiple people can have the same opinion.
Is quoting scripture to explain your faith
" plagiarizing others ideas"?

Objective truth should always take precedence. Happiness can only be achieved from the reality of the world around you. Just as important as independent thought is critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back