Why does anyone need to post a link, in order to have an opinion?

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

Independent thought is more valuable then an internet link
I've opened threads with no link that were all opinion a few times. It depends what you're talking about.

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.

Actually if the opinion is of a given current news story or about a given viewpoint, it helps to know what the poster is basing their viewpoint on.

So I don't expect a link for "I like pie", but I would like to see one if someone says "Trump said he hated pie"

I want to know what actual information led the person to form a given opinion.
Hillary is a piece of shit

Seriously I can't post 853 million links, nor do I need to prove my view, as it is a first amendment right

But here are 20 million anyway

hillary is a piece of shit - Google Search

Actually if the opinion is of a given current news story or about a given viewpoint, it helps to know what the poster is basing their viewpoint on.

So I don't expect a link for "I like pie", but I would like to see one if someone says "Trump said he hated pie"

Seriously I can't post 853 million links, nor do I need to prove my view, as it is a first amendment right

A vague opinion.

that is more like the "I like pie" reference.

And the 1st amendment has nothing to do with people calling you out on a message board for not providing links for certain opinions.

Funny you should bring that up. Some of the biggest "Cite, Cite, Cite" screamers and demands are made from the ultra rights. And some of the biggest out of context cites are made from the same people. Yes, You should have your own opinion but I also reserve that same right. And it's a Right given to us by the 1st Amendment. But it doesn't stop me from either agreeing, ignoring or laughing in public at your opinion either. You have the same rights for mine.
Just tell me again that Hillypoo has a 98 percent chance of winning...……………

Lots of links to that BS

I guess I should agree with your original statement. Then you go off on me this way. Sheesh, so much for using common sense and decent discussion methods. You just won one of my most coveted awards. Here, enjoy it well.

View attachment 251036
I'll betcha she got a thread taken down for not having a link in her OP.

President Trump and Hillary Clinton start each day by eating a small child and kicking a Dachshund puppy. Anyone that argues this opinion is a fool not even worthy of a gold star.

Funny you should bring that up. Some of the biggest "Cite, Cite, Cite" screamers and demands are made from the ultra rights. And some of the biggest out of context cites are made from the same people. Yes, You should have your own opinion but I also reserve that same right. And it's a Right given to us by the 1st Amendment. But it doesn't stop me from either agreeing, ignoring or laughing in public at your opinion either. You have the same rights for mine.
Just tell me again that Hillypoo has a 98 percent chance of winning...……………

Lots of links to that BS

I guess I should agree with your original statement. Then you go off on me this way. Sheesh, so much for using common sense and decent discussion methods. You just won one of my most coveted awards. Here, enjoy it well.

View attachment 251036
I'll betcha she got a thread taken down for not having a link in her OP.

I am just pointing out that my opinion does not need help, like most of the people here do

You don't need a link to your opinion only to facts you use in an argument
An opinion does not have to be argued, it is a first amendment right. That said it is a fools right to argue with my opinion, I celebrate them with gold stars

I didn't say that did I?

If you use facts in your argument for example the murder rate which you are using then a link useful

A vague opinion.

And the 1st amendment has nothing to do with people calling you out on a message board for not providing links for certain opinions.

Actually the first amendment guarantees freedom of speech without a link to back it up.

Those who plagiarize all day will disagree

An opinion does not have to be argued, it is a first amendment right. That said it is a fools right to argue with my opinion, I celebrate them with gold stars

I didn't say that did I?

If you use facts in your argument for example the murder rate which you are using then a link useful
You provided no facts, just your opinion

Funny how you don't follow your own rules

I didn't say that did I?

Here's an opinion for you

You're an asshole troll

I didn't say that did I?

You're an asshole troll
Still you provided no facts or links, just your opinion.

Silly

I didn't say that did I?

You're an asshole troll

Silly
You want proof that you're an asshole troll?

This entire thread is my proof

It appears Frannie has a knack for making new friends. :lol:

You support your opinions with supporting documentation.

Well, that's what people who are intelligent do.

Leftists usually post propaganda in PLACE of an intelligent opinion, or they use completely irrelevant *facts* (or not facts at all) as if they support their drivel.

So I understand your frustration.

A vague opinion.

Actually the first amendment guarantees freedom of speech without a link to back it up.

Those who plagiarize all day will disagree

Plagiarism isn't about free speech, it's about fraud.

If the government was trying to stop you from posting without linking in certain situations, you would have a point about 1st amendment protections.

The site telling you to do it, or other posters calling you out for not doing it has nothing to to with the 1st.

I didn't say that did I?

You're an asshole troll

Silly
You want proof that you're an asshole troll?

This entire thread is my proof

Again you post your opinion without a link to back it up, but claim that you must have a link

Why can't you follow your own rules?

Do you feel entitled?

Is it your turn now?

Yawn

Leftists usually post propaganda in PLACE of an intelligent opinion, or they use completely irrelevant *facts* (or not facts at all) as if they support their drivel.

The internet is not a reputable source of anything except BS

The internet is not a reputable source of anything except BS

That is a silly blanket statement that has no basis in fact lol.

Now I totally get what is going on here.

Forum List

Back