Why does anyone need to post a link, in order to have an opinion?

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.
All I am saying is that the first amendment entitles me to my opinion and to voice it. I do not have to back up this opinion with another or follow in the steps of another.

Independent thought is more valuable then an internet link
Ummmm.....since you are conservative and have the best words, I’ll try to explain it using small words

You do not have to provide a link to provide your own opinions
If you are providing someone else’s published opinion, you have to credit with a link
Sounds logical but if I say Hillary is a moron, at least 50 percent of America believes that.

So do I need a link?

You are entitled to your own opinion
You are also entitled to be mocked for your opinion

I bet you were mocked quite a bit on that short bus

Wait, I think I found the butter that slipped off her noodles.

My opinions come from me, not from internet links. Now I do know that most democrats are too stupid to have an opinion of their own, but why should intelligent people be held to the needs of the democrats on the food stamp / welfare line
We don knead no 'formation for Trump idears

Is playtime over yet?

If you had something better to do you would be doing it.

But you keep on playing

Yawn

Well I am I'm hard at work, how about you?

Hard at work making internet post...………………..

Well that makes the World a better place

They make you a moderator and give you a moderator taggy to make you feel importante

Oh, you're hard at work making internet posts? I'm hard at work making money with several windows up at one time, no don't go open all your windows. Did the elevator get to the top yet?

It's a good idea to post a link if you claim something happened and the incident is under discussion. Lefties usually don't have a thought in their pretty little heads so it's obvious that their posts are usually gleaned verbatim from left wing blog sites..

Is playtime over yet?

But you keep on playing

Yawn

They make you a moderator and give you a moderator taggy to make you feel importante

Oh, you're hard at work making internet posts? I'm hard at work making money with several windows up at one time, no don't go open all your windows. Did the elevator get to the top yet?

I own stock in companies on every continent except Antarctica

You go play house some more kid

Is playtime over yet?

But you keep on playing

Yawn

Many of us do now I believe recess may be over.

Post links. Or don’t. Either way, quit whining about it for fuck’s sake.

But you keep on playing

Yawn

Many of us do now I believe recess may be over.

LOL, nothing important on the other windows huh...………..

PS. If they start oil drilling on Antarctica I will own stock there too.

Live in denial and be a good denmother

Asking for a link = Calling you a liar
Do you have the right to that opinion without a link?

You people are seriously braindead

Do you need a link to say that?

Think dude

Post in whatever style suits you best. It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest. Or you can keep whining and alienating members here with your twaty behavior.

Think dude

Post in whatever style suits you best. It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest. Or you can keep whining and alienating members here with your twaty behavior.
If I could make all the retards who voted for Hillary see that they are retarded I would.

But I can't so I let them drool

Think dude

If I could make all the retards who voted for Hillary see that they are retarded I would.

Maybe a link would help sway them. :lol:

Think dude

Maybe a link would help sway them. :lol:
Links to the fake internet can only sway a fool

You don't need a link to your opinion only to facts you use in an argument

Its an appeal to authority, although someone posting the same idea on a website doesn't make it valid. Heck, I have a couple websites I could post whatever to.

Actually if the opinion is of a given current news story or about a given viewpoint, it helps to know what the poster is basing their viewpoint on.

So I don't expect a link for "I like pie", but I would like to see one if someone says "Trump said he hated pie"

I want to know what actual information led the person to form a given opinion.

You don't need a link to your opinion only to facts you use in an argument
An opinion does not have to be argued, it is a first amendment right. That said it is a fools right to argue with my opinion, I celebrate them with gold stars

Forum List

Back