Why Does Bloomberg Hate Farmers?

Most california farmers thst I have had contact with are republicans
Almost all farmers are conservative.
Yet they employ illegals and vote for Trump lol....dumbest group of people if you ask me.

Hilarious. Tell us more about how sanctuary’s are wonderful, hypocrite.
Most farmers hire illegals and they are republicans...what's your take on that since it's what the thread is about...not democrat sanctuary cities or states.
Liar. Dumbass gets his facts from Soros and goes running with it.

Tell us more about your wonderful sanctuary for illegals, shitforbrains.
Dude I have to many farms mostly illegals work their, what facts you have to deny that ?
Your conservative bodies, although they can be mostly racist but they are ok taking advantage of illegals. their ancestors did the same to blacks is in the genes.

Bloomberg is an elitist, authoritarian douche

Yet they employ illegals and vote for Trump lol....dumbest group of people if you ask me.

Hilarious. Tell us more about how sanctuary’s are wonderful, hypocrite.
Most farmers hire illegals and they are republicans...what's your take on that since it's what the thread is about...not democrat sanctuary cities or states.
Bullshit. Most farmers have machinery that harvests their crop.
hummmm

According to the Pew Research Center, an estimated 11.1 million illegal immigrants lived in the U.S. in 2014. Somewhat surprisingly, only a small portion of those 11 million work as farm labor. According to the latest Farm Labor Survey, the number of hired and contract farm workers ranges from about 800,000 in winter to 1.1 million in the summer. The portion of hired farm workers who are not legally authorized to work in the U.S. fluctuates around 50%, according to the USDA Economic Research Service.

Undocumented Farm Labor Small Portion of Illegal Immigrants

How you gonna spin this one? what's your atl facts?

Why you guys hate California that feeds ? and leads the US in innovation, farming, technology, job growth, economy growth? also welcomes all drug addicts, homeless and the unfortunates from all over the US....also welcomes millions of Americans that are looking for jobs they can't find in their states and districts....why the hate?
But to answer your question, aren't republicans anti government help....why they are for bailing out farmers?

Sucking factory farmers ass and giving them welfare has been a both parties thing for ever. But with this awesome now trade deal with China, maybe our farmers can kick the welfare to? Even the ones in Cali?
Cali cartel ? (Kidding)
No handouts for farmers from me. If we cant help the poor why should we help the wealthy farmers ? At least they can their harvest and survive.

We help the poor better than any country in the world; so much so we help the poor who are here illegally. Helping farmers means helping ourselves. The US needs a string agrarian economy.
We also take from other countries and from the poor and give breaks to the rich. Trump brags about not paying taxes while many i know who live on streets do pay taxes.
no bailout to farmers from me, they should earn it or change profession just like everyone else.

People live on the streets and pay taxes? 45 percent of the American people are not paying taxes? How are people living in the street paying taxes??

Despite what many think, many that are homeless still work. They still pay taxes.

Sucking factory farmers ass and giving them welfare has been a both parties thing for ever. But with this awesome now trade deal with China, maybe our farmers can kick the welfare to? Even the ones in Cali?
Cali cartel ? (Kidding)
No handouts for farmers from me. If we cant help the poor why should we help the wealthy farmers ? At least they can their harvest and survive.

We help the poor better than any country in the world; so much so we help the poor who are here illegally. Helping farmers means helping ourselves. The US needs a string agrarian economy.
We also take from other countries and from the poor and give breaks to the rich. Trump brags about not paying taxes while many i know who live on streets do pay taxes.
no bailout to farmers from me, they should earn it or change profession just like everyone else.

People live on the streets and pay taxes? 45 percent of the American people are not paying taxes? How are people living in the street paying taxes??

Despite what many think, many that are homeless still work. They still pay taxes.

They must get an amazing refund. Otherwise, they are choosing to be homeless which is a whole another issue.

Cali cartel ? (Kidding)

They must get an amazing refund. Otherwise, they are choosing to be homeless which is a whole another issue.

In a lot of places simply working won't get you enough money to eat and a place to live.

In a lot of places simply working won't get you enough money to eat and a place to live.

I know..... they are all big cities with high taxes run by liberals.

Cali cartel ? (Kidding)

Not the case. You are I'll informed.

I know..... they are all big cities with high taxes run by liberals.
Wrong again. It is savage capitalism and greed.

Bless all farmers

2ZnbOQT.jpg

Not the case. You are I'll informed.
If you build a fire for a homeless person, they stay warm for a night. Set a homeless person on fire and they stay warm forever.

Bloomie doesn't hate farmers, he's just an ignorant elitist who has contempt for anyone who doesn't live in New York City.

I graduated from UConn with an English degree. Hindsight I wish I had taken their Agricultural program. They were actually famous for degrees in Agriculture Studies before colleges were taken over by "progressive" saboteurs whose only objective is to brainwash students. I would love to learn about pot growing, how to create different hybrid strains, etc.

Plant Science | Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture
Just serf the net and you can find all the info you need on how to grow weed

"Serf"? :abgg2q.jpg:

I haven't heard a good answer why he hates the people who feed half of the world.

Anyone know?

‘So God Made A Farmer’: VP Pence Shares Video Coming Directly At Bloomberg

City folk haven't clue one about farmers, just as farmers don't have clue one about city folk. I grew up in farm country, moved to the City for all of my working life, and back to the country when I retired. The level of ignorance on both sides is astounding.
Don’t try to drag down farmers into your cesspool. Only Leftards attack people not living in cities. Including your bigots Obama and Hillary who also mocked them.

Do they even have farms in Canada that grow anything other than frozen foods?

I haven't heard a good answer why he hates the people who feed half of the world.

Anyone know?

‘So God Made A Farmer’: VP Pence Shares Video Coming Directly At Bloomberg
Why you guys hate California that feeds ? and leads the US in innovation, farming, technology, job growth, economy growth? also welcomes all drug addicts, homeless and the unfortunates from all over the US....also welcomes millions of Americans that are looking for jobs they can't find in their states and districts....why the hate?
But to answer your question, aren't republicans anti government help....why they are for bailing out farmers?
Dont blame farmers because LBJs failed War on Poverty has made poor people too lazy to work up a sweat

Forum List

Back