Why Does Bloomberg Hate Farmers?

IMG-1493.jpg

Suggesting that farmers don't have brains is going to cost the obnoxious sonofabitch a lot of votes. Just like Crooked Hillary not keeping her dumb ass mouth shut about "deplorables".

That asshole couldn't survive being a farmer for one morning. If he thinks farming is nothing more than a simple process then he is very ignorant.
c6f5d9a96a976025fa57b09356e0d81e1b65a9ada20abaf71ed5a4b02365545e.jpg

That asshole couldn't survive being a farmer for one morning. If he thinks farming is nothing more than a simple process then he is very ignorant.
It doesn't have to be a simple process but growing a crop is certainly a process.

I haven't heard a good answer why he hates the people who feed half of the world.

Anyone know?

‘So God Made A Farmer’: VP Pence Shares Video Coming Directly At Bloomberg
Why you guys hate California that feeds ? and leads the US in innovation, farming, technology, job growth, economy growth? also welcomes all drug addicts, homeless and the unfortunates from all over the US....also welcomes millions of Americans that are looking for jobs they can't find in their states and districts....why the hate?
But to answer your question, aren't republicans anti government help....why they are for bailing out farmers?

Sucking factory farmers ass and giving them welfare has been a both parties thing for ever. But with this awesome now trade deal with China, maybe our farmers can kick the welfare to? Even the ones in Cali?
Cali cartel ? (Kidding)
No handouts for farmers from me. If we cant help the poor why should we help the wealthy farmers ? At least they can their harvest and survive.

We help the poor better than any country in the world; so much so we help the poor who are here illegally. Helping farmers means helping ourselves. The US needs a string agrarian economy.
We also take from other countries and from the poor and give breaks to the rich. Trump brags about not paying taxes while many i know who live on streets do pay taxes.
no bailout to farmers from me, they should earn it or change profession just like everyone else.

I haven't heard a good answer why he hates the people who feed half of the world.

Anyone know?

Why you guys hate California that feeds ? and leads the US in innovation, farming, technology, job growth, economy growth? also welcomes all drug addicts, homeless and the unfortunates from all over the US....also welcomes millions of Americans that are looking for jobs they can't find in their states and districts....why the hate?
But to answer your question, aren't republicans anti government help....why they are for bailing out farmers?
Most california farmers thst I have had contact with are republicans
Almost all farmers are conservative.
Yet they employ illegals and vote for Trump lol....dumbest group of people if you ask me.

Anyone know?

Yet they employ illegals and vote for Trump lol....dumbest group of people if you ask me.

Hilarious. Tell us more about how sanctuary’s are wonderful, hypocrite.

Anyone know?

Most farmers hire illegals and they are republicans...what's your take on that since it's what the thread is about...not democrat sanctuary cities or states.

Anyone know?

City folk haven't clue one about farmers, just as farmers don't have clue one about city folk. I grew up in farm country, moved to the City for all of my working life, and back to the country when I retired. The level of ignorance on both sides is astounding.
Don’t try to drag down farmers into your cesspool. Only Leftards attack people not living in cities. Including your bigots Obama and Hillary who also mocked them.

Most farmers hire illegals and they are republicans...what's your take on that since it's what the thread is about...not democrat sanctuary cities or states.
Liar. Dumbass gets his facts from Soros and goes running with it.

Tell us more about your wonderful sanctuary for illegals, shitforbrains.

Bullshit. Most farmers have machinery that harvests their crop.

Bullshit. Most farmers have machinery that harvests their crop.
He thinks da negroes pick da cotton.

Anyone know?

Sucking factory farmers ass and giving them welfare has been a both parties thing for ever. But with this awesome now trade deal with China, maybe our farmers can kick the welfare to? Even the ones in Cali?
Cali cartel ? (Kidding)
No handouts for farmers from me. If we cant help the poor why should we help the wealthy farmers ? At least they can their harvest and survive.

We help the poor better than any country in the world; so much so we help the poor who are here illegally. Helping farmers means helping ourselves. The US needs a string agrarian economy.
We also take from other countries and from the poor and give breaks to the rich. Trump brags about not paying taxes while many i know who live on streets do pay taxes.
no bailout to farmers from me, they should earn it or change profession just like everyone else.

People live on the streets and pay taxes? 45 percent of the American people are not paying taxes? How are people living in the street paying taxes??

Cali cartel ? (Kidding)

People live on the streets and pay taxes? 45 percent of the American people are not paying taxes? How are people living in the street paying taxes??
The Lefts lies have gone from absurd to hilarious.

Forum List

Back