🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does Jesus need Christians to hide Bible verses?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I notice whether it's pastors who skip and avoid passages, to forums Like former discussion board at Jack Van Impe who ironically kicked people out for posting Bible verses. Take this site for example, I noticed that Christians love to hide Posts with Problematic Bible verses by flooding them with Youtube videos and pics with off topic commentary. Why does Jesus need folly (darkness) and Ignorance (darkness) of the Bible? Why did the early church remove passages and whole books? Why did they change later editions to hide passages that are problematic?
Why did they burn books?
Even the early followers of John now survived in the sect called Mandeans (look them up), had burned the text but for different reasons. They were texts on Jesus given by a woman (probably Q the central source used for the gospels) saying she and the text were of the devil and that Jesus was the false prophet who stole most of John's followers when he had his friend & follower Salome hand John over to he beheaded. So how come you notice it's not ok when Isis is brutal but when Jesus has someone known as righteous beheaded then suddenly you are literally the original first legion of Isis and find it ok to join his cult?

Ohhhhhh so that's why you are hiding the Bible, it shows something you are not supposed to see least your eyes become lifted of the veil and thus do see, who this is Rome sold to thee....

He needs your money according to 90% of the church broadcasting that are all asking for seed harvest money lately. (the infamous baal scam).
It's worse then I've ever seen it and each one is exposing
how It's merely emulating baal worship, same terms, same birthdate, same stories (as found on oredated tablets), Baal with a new mask is still Baal. Baals son was the morning star
-Rev 22:16

The need is for supporters to see through the bovine excrement.

that SALOME person that you call friend of Jesus----is it not the daughter of Herod? ???

kinda a weird history

He needs your money according to 90% of the church broadcasting that are all asking for seed harvest money lately. (the infamous baal scam).
how It's merely emulating baal worship, same terms, same birthdate, same stories (as found on oredated tablets), Baal with a new mask is still Baal. Baals son was the morning star

I thought that the morning star is VENUS-----that star is also LUCIFER? -----that star really
gets around. Baal has a son? ------does this morning star/Lucifer/Venus/son of Baal have a mother?.

Jesus does not need the money

The churches need the money in order to spread the good news--without those donations, they could not keep spreading in such a lavish setting.

Think about it--do you want to hear the good news in an air comditioned, well furnished lively building--or on some dusty and run down corner in the city?

I notice whether it's pastors who skip and avoid passages, to forums Like former discussion board at Jack Van Impe who ironically kicked people out for posting Bible verses. Take this site for example, I noticed that Christians love to hide Posts with Problematic Bible verses by flooding them with Youtube videos and pics with off topic commentary. Why does Jesus need folly (darkness) and Ignorance (darkness) of the Bible? Why did the early church remove passages and whole books? Why did they change later editions to hide passages that are problematic?
Why did they burn books?
Even the early followers of John now survived in the sect called Mandeans (look them up), had burned the text but for different reasons. They were texts on Jesus given by a woman (probably Q the central source used for the gospels) saying she and the text were of the devil and that Jesus was the false prophet who stole most of John's followers when he had his friend & follower Salome hand John over to he beheaded. So how come you notice it's not ok when Isis is brutal but when Jesus has someone known as righteous beheaded then suddenly you are literally the original first legion of Isis and find it ok to join his cult?

Ohhhhhh so that's why you are hiding the Bible, it shows something you are not supposed to see least your eyes become lifted of the veil and thus do see, who this is Rome sold to thee....

Some of the texts the early church excluded they did simply because they hadn't been discovered when those church-councils were deciding what would become the official canonized Bible. More interesting, is what they had, accepted as legitimate, but excluded anyway.

They were tailoring a narrative. Some texts didn't fit the narrative they were perpetuating. Revelations very nearly didn't make it in because it was so depressing not fitting the 'Carebear' deity narrative. But every storybook needs an end, and Revelations is certainly that.

Next, you'll be maintaining that the Papacy was created by some special interest group!

that SALOME person that you call friend of Jesus----is it not the daughter of Herod? ???

kinda a weird history
Even weirder because the christ figure in 100bc who's mother was Mary was the one who had the friend and follower Salome (who was also supposed to be related to him) and that Salome was married to King Jannaeus which is why the widows mite coin story is in the NT as it's a Jannaeus coin.
King Jannaeus and his wife Salome is permanantly and accurately dated in History as was Yeshu's mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Perachya (spelling?)which is how we get this accurate dating. His fleeing toward Egypt was regarding fleeing theJannaeus revolt as a student not as a baby and not in the Herod era, Herod never killed Babies the story is Rome's reinvention and demonization of their enemies, so Herods daughter is there proof he had one let alone named Salome, that's questionable but not the same era nor christ figure as the one in Herod and Lysanias era.

The need is for supporters to see through the bovine excrement.

If they could see then they'd notice the power and source in life left them warning signs all over including calling the biggest money whore of them all Creflo DOLLAR.
Doesn't get anymore openly obvious then that. *L*

I thought that the morning star is VENUS-----that star is also LUCIFER? -----that star really
gets around. Baal has a son? ------does this morning star/Lucifer/Venus/son of Baal have a mother?.

BAAL'S WIFE is Isis (Egyptian)
Ishtar's (easter-Sumerian) son was the Morning star

Wiki shows that Isis is now thought to have been pronounced ee-ser. This brings us a lot closer to Ishtar as many suspect Isis to be the same godess Ishtar (easter).

Venus the planet represented both archs symbolized by it's arch in the sky the
Evening Star being the representation of the rising arch-Dan 12:1-4 of the planet and fallen arch of the planet called Morning star of course representing Lucifers fall.

The churches need the money in order to spread the good news--without those donations, they could not keep spreading in such a lavish setting.

Think about it--do you want to hear the good news in an air comditioned, well furnished lively building--or on some dusty and run down corner in the city?

yes just like the baby jesus had!!

:uhoh3::cuckoo:

If God wanted the those churches to have those things, he wouldn't need the preacher to beg and cry for money.

BAAL'S WIFE is Isis (Egyptian)
Ishtar's (easter-Sumerian) son was the Morning star

Wiki shows that Isis is now thought to have been pronounced ee-ser. This brings us a lot closer to Ishtar as many suspect Isis to be the same godess Ishtar (easter).

Venus the planet represented both archs symbolized by it's arch in the sky the
Evening Star being the representation of the rising arch-Dan 12:1-4 of the planet and fallen arch of the planet called Morning star of course representing Lucifers fall.

??? the bright star that is seen south east ----from where I live----at dawn is VENUS

I respect churches in normal plain 8 foot ceiling buildings, but those cathedral high ceiling ones cost much more to roof upkeep, heat and A/C in which it's their congregations hard earned money being wasted and some of them live in 7 foot trailers with blue tarp roofs.
David held his congregation in a Tent, so it's the content not the glam.

I respect churches in normal plain 8 foot ceiling buildings, but those cathedral high ceiling ones cost much more to roof upkeep, heat and A/C in which it's their congregations hard earned money being wasted and some of them live in 7 foot trailers with blue tarp roofs.

david who?

Don't be too judgmental. There isn't anything wrong with a nice building, however it's a matter of scale. If a preacher's sermon is about giving to the church more than once every couple of months, he's more of a scam artist than he is a preacher.

If God wanted the those churches to have those things, he wouldn't need the preacher to beg and cry for money.

I hate to tell you this but--Jesus is broke

Think about it--when was the last time Jesus held down a Job?

Forum List

Back