Why does our press call Vester flanagan "troubled" but Dylan Roof was a "hatefilled racist"?

For all you stupid Teabaggers trying to equate the two people, Vesper Flanagan was a victim of hatred and abuse that eventually cracked. Words have consequences you bigots.

HAHAHA. Hatred and abuse!!??. Like all blacks he's gotten affirmative action special treatment all his life. He's not a victim of racism but a beneficiary. THINK

"Why does our press call Vester flanagan "troubled" but Dylan Roof was a "hate-filled racist"?"

This is a function of the Relativism. The Operating System that produces "Left-think".

It is pure subjectivism... axiomatically rejecting the existence of objectivity.

As a result, such is prone to marvelous errors in judgment, which is why Leftism ALWAYS results in chaos, calamity and catastrophe.

There have been many names for such over human history, but the most common is simply: "EVIL".

For all you stupid Teabaggers trying to equate the two people, Vesper Flanagan was a victim of hatred and abuse that eventually cracked. Words have consequences you bigots.

New evidence has come out he was harassed online for months prior to the shooting. Targeted by a White supremacist HaTE group called Million Dollar Extreme, and specifically their leader, Sam Hyde. Apparently #Gamergate, a group of Misogynist right winger gamers, took part in this targeted harassment as well.

As Malcolm X says, the chickens come home to roost. He obviously had mental issues, and when you verbally and mentally abuse such people they can flip out. Free speech has consequences.

There is not a single Leftist alive that is not suffering sever mental disorder. The very ideas for which they advocate, are indisputable evidence of that.

That some jackass taunted this lunatic is quite irrelevant. The two people he murdered were innocent of having ever offended him. And this without regard to his having firmly believed otherwise.

There is no means to reasonably set aside the inalterable equity between the two murderers... . They're both saddled with severe mental disorder, they're both relativists and as such they're both subject to being easily manipulated by populist cults. As such, they're both the perfect Democrats; meaning exquisite examples of classic communists... therefore a clear and present danger to the public at large and wholly unfit for freedom and thoroughly disqualified from being allowed to roam freely, speak freely or participate as citizens.

New evidence has come out he was harassed online for months prior to the shooting. Targeted by a White supremacist HaTE group called Million Dollar Extreme, and specifically their leader, Sam Hyde. Apparently #Gamergate, a group of Misogynist right winger gamers, took part in this targeted harassment as well.

As Malcolm X says, the chickens come home to roost. He obviously had mental issues, and when you verbally and mentally abuse such people they can flip out. Free speech has consequences.

STFU you evil piece of shit.

NOTHING justifies random killings, you dumbass.

:ahole-1::fu:

Spin spin spin. Our unspeakably evil media has to twist everything to suit their agenda.

From CNN:

Family members and friends of Roof who spoke to CNN painted a picture of a childhood and adolescence that was perhaps troubled, but there was nothing to indicate that he'd grow up to be accused of such a horrific hate crime.

Charleston church shooting: Who is Dylann Roof? - CNN.com

Would you like to recant your lie?

Your statement is pointless, you stupid twit.

Notice how the media dropped coverage of this like a hot potato?

not a word from dear Leader Obama, Sharpton, blacklivesmatters, etc

how so uncaring and shows you what PHONIES they all are.

So.....let me confirm, you don't think Dylan is a troubled person with some mental issues?

Not really. He 's a brave white man fighting back against the persecution of white people.

That's one of the most disgraceful posts I've ever read.

HAHAHA. Sorry i ruined you day. Anyway, you know it's true. Affirmative action has made persecution of whites not only legal but mandatory.

Notice how the media dropped coverage of this like a hot potato?

not a word from dear Leader Obama, Sharpton, blacklivesmatters, etc

how so uncaring and shows you what PHONIES they all are.

Roof fit their phony narrative, and Flanagan did not, so it vanished down the Marxist Media Memory Hole.

Leaders of the Black Community are calling for the mass slaughter of white people.

“Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400 year old enemy. Death is sweet. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter.”

“10,000 in the midst of the million … 10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny”

“Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling,” Farrakhan said.

So.....let me confirm, you don't think Dylan is a troubled person with some mental issues?

Not really. He 's a brave white man fighting back against the persecution of white people.

That's one of the most disgraceful posts I've ever read.

HAHAHA. Sorry i ruined you day. Anyway, you know it's true. Affirmative action has made persecution of whites not only legal but mandatory.

What does that have to do with you calling a homicidal manic killing innocent people an act of bravery?

Spin spin spin. Our unspeakably evil media has to twist everything to suit their agenda.

From CNN:

Family members and friends of Roof who spoke to CNN painted a picture of a childhood and adolescence that was perhaps troubled, but there was nothing to indicate that he'd grow up to be accused of such a horrific hate crime.

Charleston church shooting: Who is Dylann Roof? - CNN.com

Would you like to recant your lie?

Your statement is pointless, you stupid twit.

Yet here you are trying to destroy it. I know it's hard for the mentally unstable to do anything so that you wasted so many of your precious calories trying to assail my kill shot retort says quite a bit about both how strong it is and inversely how pathetically weak is your effort.

Yet here you are trying to destroy it. I know it's hard for the mentally unstable to do anything so that you wasted so many of your precious calories trying to assail my kill shot retort says quite a bit about both how strong it is and inversely how pathetically weak is your effort.

Apparently English is not your first language.

Can you translate that spaghetti statement?

What does that have to do with you calling a homicidal manic killing innocent people an act of bravery?

Affirmative action proves there is a war against white people and Dylan is a soldier fighting that.

Another lie by the OP

Forum List

Back