🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does our press call Vester flanagan "troubled" but Dylan Roof was a "hatefilled racist"?

This guy was a piece of work and loony as a toon.

The Words Used by WDBJ Reporter Alison Parker That Killer Claimed Were ‘Racist’ and Apparently Made Her a Target for On-Air Execution

When Alison Parker was an intern at WDBJ in 2012, Vester Lee Flanagan — then a reporter for the station — heard her utter what he apparently considered to be racist words.

Parker made reference to “swinging” by a destination and also referred to heading out into the “field,” according to Flanagan’s 2013 complaint with the station, the New York Post reported.

The Words Used by WDBJ Reporter Alison Parker That Killer Claimed Were ‘Racist’ and Apparently Made Her a Target for On-Air Execution

This one is a double whammy- he's black, and gay. The media has to tiptoe through the tulips....

They must be "politically correct". They can't allow the sad truth to get out.

The media is not allowed to mention that the victims were straight white people and the perpetrator was a homosexual black man. That would be racist!

They can't point out that LBGT have much higher rates of depression and shockingly higher suicide rates. That would be homophobic!

He was just another happy "gay" man. Completely normal!!

Nothing to see here!

You knew that eventually this was going to happen and you knew they would respond this way. The left is entirely too predictable

Yeah, totally predictable except no one has done any of that. Somewhere in conservative land there are liberals who called this guy normal and stuff. But since its in Conservative land links or names arent available tee hee

Dylan Roof said he wanted a Race war and you guys are still like "I'm not sure what motivated him. Was it racism? Who knows!"

Dylan Roof said he wanted a Race war and you guys are still like "I'm not sure what motivated him. Was it racism? Who knows!"
Roof is a racist. So is this guy. What's hard to understand about that? Racism knows no ideological boundaries. Now, the press may not get that, but it's true.

Roof is a racist. So is this guy. What's hard to understand about that? Racism knows no ideological boundaries. Now, the press may not get that, but it's true.

The part I dont understand is that the OP said something that isnt true and somehow all the conservatives saw it too but there isnt any links, evidence or proof of that thing happening.

I mean they are literally using the information they got from the press to say that the press wont say it. Why the urge to lie just to be outraged at the lie you created?

The part I dont understand is that the OP said something that isnt true and somehow all the conservatives saw it too but there isnt any links, evidence or proof of that thing happening.

I mean they are literally using the information they got from the press to say that the press wont say it. Why the urge to lie just to be outraged at the lie you created?
I suspect it is very similar to "hands up, don't shoot", which didn't happen, yet became a rallying cry for those who think it DOES happen far too often. It is not even controversial that the press displays a bias in what it reports and how it reports it. For example, the party affiliation of Republican officials caught in scandal is often prominently noted and time is spent wondering what will be the impact on the party, while that of democrats caught in like scandals are not prominently identified and the impact on the party is ignored. Republicans are called upon by the press to distance themselves from those caught in scandal while democrats are not. Strong conservatives are labeled as "extreme" while equally strong liberals are labeled as "moderate". White assailants are prominently identified as such while black assailants are not, and on it goes.

I suspect it is very similar to "hands up, don't shoot", which didn't happen, yet became a rallying cry for those who think it DOES happen far too often.

What do you mean hands up dont shoot didnt happen? The saying or the action?

So what youre saying is that they are making it up?

It is not even controversial that the press displays a bias in what it reports and how it reports it. For example, the party affiliation of Republican officials caught in scandal is often prominently noted and time is spent wondering what will be the impact on the party, while that of democrats caught in like scandals are not prominently identified and the impact on the party is ignored.

Again, based on what? Feelings! Some more stories that dont have links, evidence or proof. You just say it and viola, its supposed to be true.

Republicans are called upon by the press to distance themselves from those caught in scandal while democrats are not. Strong conservatives are labeled as "extreme" while equally strong liberals are labeled as "moderate". White assailants are prominently identified as such while black assailants are not, and on it goes.

:blahblah: Its the same old shit. Yes, when Dems get caught in scandals no one is asked to distance themselves :blahblah:

How? Cause this guy just said so[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:
Now it's only fair, if it's true they found a homo battle flag in his apartment then the flag needs to be banned, it promotes hate, violence and murder. Right. loons?

REPORT: LGBT RAINBOW HATE-FLAG FOUND IN WDBJ KILLER’S VIRGINIA APARTMENT

The Daily Telegraph has learned that “police reportedly confiscated a gay pride flag” from the apartment of Vester Lee Flanagan Wednesday. In an apparent hate crime, Flanagan is the 41 year-old black journalist who murdered two white Virginia reporters on live television Wednesday morning before turning his gun on himself.

In a manifesto faxed to ABC News, Flanagan, an Obama-supporter, claimed that his motive involved a “race war.” Flanagan was black and gay and apparently angered by the fact that he had been a victim of racism and homophobia at the hands of “black men and white women.”

Both of Flanagan’s intended victims were straight.

The gay pride rainbow flag reportedly found in Flanagan’s apartment is seen by many as a symbol of anti-Christian hate.

After a white racist terrorist in South Carolina murdered nine innocent black churchgoers, photos of the racist with the Confederate Flag resulted in a media frenzy to ban the flag.

Report: LGBT Rainbow Hate-Flag Found In WDBJ Killer's Virginia Apartment - Breitbart

It is becoming a symbol of hate. Just look at them trampling all over us over gawddam cakes, pizzas, etc. Fining people 100thousand dollars for not BOWING to the homosexual.
we should demand that Flag: be BANNED, ripped down, dug up and buried somewhere no one will see it so it doesn't offend everyone in the country.
what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander they say

Now it's only fair, if it's true they found a homo battle flag in his apartment then the flag needs to be banned, it promotes hate, violence and murder. Right. loons?

The Daily Telegraph has learned that “police reportedly confiscated a gay pride flag” from the apartment of Vester Lee Flanagan Wednesday. In an apparent hate crime, Flanagan is the 41 year-old black journalist who murdered two white Virginia reporters on live television Wednesday morning before turning his gun on himself.

In a manifesto faxed to ABC News, Flanagan, an Obama-supporter, claimed that his motive involved a “race war.” Flanagan was black and gay and apparently angered by the fact that he had been a victim of racism and homophobia at the hands of “black men and white women.”

The gay pride rainbow flag reportedly found in Flanagan’s apartment is seen by many as a symbol of anti-Christian hate.

After a white racist terrorist in South Carolina murdered nine innocent black churchgoers, photos of the racist with the Confederate Flag resulted in a media frenzy to ban the flag.

Report: LGBT Rainbow Hate-Flag Found In WDBJ Killer's Virginia Apartment - Breitbart

It is becoming a symbol of hate. Just look at them trampling all over us over gawddam cakes, pizzas, etc. Fining people 100thousand dollars for not BOWING to the homosexual.
we should demand that Flag: be BANNED, ripped down, dug up and buried somewhere no one will see it so it doesn't offend everyone in the country.

I have no use for the gaypers, they have become a hate filled, intolerant, "bow down to us" bunch of assholes. No thanks, they can go fug themselves and take their mental illness with them

I have no use for the gaypers, they have become a hate filled, intolerant, "bow down to us" bunch of assholes. No thanks, they can go fug themselves and take their mental illness with them

It's what I've been saying for a long time. If they think all this going on over cakes, pizzas, etc is helping people to accept them (which was supposedly their goal at one time). they better think again and they need to start coming out and speaking out on all this BS like finning a bakery 100thousand dollars over a freaking cake
but I'm getting to the point that you are. and I'm sure a lot of people are, so they have no one to blame but, those who are USING the rest of them in the name of Equality, which is now boarding on HATE. I don't know where it's headed.

This is literally the excuse used on all minorities. Its not your fault you're racist or a bigot....its THEIRS!! I cant control myself!

It's what I've been saying for a long time. If they think all this going on over cakes, pizzas, etc is helping people to accept them (which was supposedly their goal at one time). they better think again and they need to start coming out and speaking out on all this BS like finning a bakery 100thousand dollars over a freaking cake
but I'm getting to the point that you are. and I'm sure a lot of people are, so they have no one to blame but, those who are USING the rest of them in the name of Equality, which is now boarding on HATE. I don't know where it's headed.

Used to I didn't care one way or another and my thoughts were if they wanted to be pretend married who cares? But after the attacks on Christian businesses and it's obvious they are targeting them I've had it. They can't be tolerant than neither can I. They can go to hell. Bunch of mental misfits

Used to I didn't care one way or another and my thoughts were if they wanted to be pretend married who cares? But after the attacks on Christian businesses and it's obvious they are targeting them I've had it. They can't be tolerant than neither can I. They can go to hell. Bunch of mental misfits

well put and what millions of others are thinking about now. They lite up OUR whitehouse in rainbow to tell Everyone. WE WON now the rest of you can go Fcck yourself. We've NEVER seen anything like that before. and they said nothing. In fact they bragged in our face over it.....why? because they don't care about anyone else. anyway, time will tell

What do you mean hands up dont shoot didnt happen? The saying or the action?

So what youre saying is that they are making it up?

Yes, hands up don't shoot never happened. It was never said, it was never done. It was made up by blacks and by the media as a rallying cry to push their agenda against cops.

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

Really? Then why did witnesses on scene say differently? Were all of them in on it too?

SEE IT: 2 men react as Michael Brown is shot by cops

VIDEO: 2 men react after seeing Michael Brown shooting: 'He had his f---ing hands up'

The conspiracy runs all the way down to construction workers who were given the notice to say he had his hands up before the shooting happened?

Everyone knows Vester was a hate-filled racist.
Sounds like most of the right wingers on USMB...

YOU are the evildoer who supports affirmative action , the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. That means YOU are the miserable hate-filled america-loathing racist. Conservatives are the anti-racists. THINK.

Everyone knows Vester was a hate-filled racist.
Sounds like most of the right wingers on USMB...

YOU are the evildoer who supports affirmative action , the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. That means YOU are the miserable hate-filled america-loathing racist. Conservatives are the anti-racists. THINK.

White women use AA more than any other group. You might want to consider that when you say AA is against whites next time

This is literally the excuse used on all minorities. Its not your fault you're racist or a bigot....its THEIRS!! I cant control myself!

Small minded little mental midgets use bigot and racist at every turn, ever notice the left on this very forum spew them constantly? Think about it

Forum List

Back