🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why does the Left hate Trump so passionately?

It all boils down to:

3cf.png

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

Because they're passionate about our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and what truly makes America great, all of which Trump jeopardizes.

All that typing and all that really comes out of your cuck mouth is "ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD"

Dumb, dumb, dumb!

My dislike of President Trump has little to do with his policy, and nearly everything to do with the man he is.

It's juvenile, and probably not rational, but I've felt this way about him as long as I can remember, pre-dating his TV show, The Apprentice.

One of the hard truths we learn as we grow up, is that good people don't always come out on top, and bad people don't always get what's coming to them.

So I take far too much delight in seeing the man, not the President, eat shit. In fact, I was very happy recently when he spent Christmas alone.

Hey, at least I can admit it.

My dislike of President Trump has little to do with his policy, and nearly everything to do with the man he is.

It's juvenile, and probably not rational, but I've felt this way about him as long as I can remember, pre-dating his TV show, The Apprentice.

One of the hard truths we learn as we grow up, is that good people don't always come out on top, and bad people don't always get what's coming to them.

So I take far too much delight in seeing the man, not the President, eat shit. In fact, I was very happy recently when he spent Christmas alone.

It must suck that Trump's a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world married to a beautiful woman, and you are you.

Obviously, it is the hair. It is always about the hair.
Give that man an article 14!

Why does Don hate so many with such a frothing, fanatical, frenzied fury?

But to your question, see karma, the energy he puts out into the universe comes back to him.

It must suck that Trump's a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world married to a beautiful woman, and you are you.

a) he bought her like he did Stormy
b) if he was, you would have seen his taxes

I appreciate your honesty. There are millions just like you but they won't admit their personal hatred of the man.

Because he is dismantling years of progressive corruption, and doing it very quickly.

You may come to find out that most people on the left dislike Trump supporters more than they dislike Trump.....Trump was a known commodity long before he hopped on the racist birther movement

However, it was that same racist birther movement and the pandering to white supremacists that brought what use to be Bush worshippers over to Trump's side...

And long after Trump is gone, those same folks will just be in search of their next demagogue...because they are depraved like that....

How does Trump jeopardize democracy and the rule of law? Please be specific.

And do leftist rioters respect the law?

Berkeley Riot: Leftist Mob Violence Undermines Rule of Law | National Review

Leftists showing their love for the rule of law:

The Republican Establishment hates him just as much and for the exact same reason: he's not one of them

You may come to find out that most people on the left dislike Trump supporters more than they dislike Trump.....Trump was a known commodity long before he hopped on the racist birther movement

However, it was that same racist birther movement and the pandering to white supremacists that brought what use to be Bush worshippers over to Trump's side...

And long after Trump is gone, those same folks will just be in search of their next demagogue...because they are depraved like that....
No one hates minorities more than the liberal establishment.

And regarding the "racist birther movement": Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Forum List

Back