Why does Trump deny Russian meddling?

Asked if he believed U.S. intelligence agencies, which concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help him defeat Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, he said he was not convinced.

“I don’t see any reason why it would be” Russia, Trump said. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

:spinner:

Can you show me where US agencies concluded that even if the "interference" happened, that they can definitively link it to being the reason Hillary lost?

If that was the exact question, then the question itself, barring the evidence I asked for above, is a loaded bullshit question. (begging the question to be specifically)
"I don’t see any reason why it would be” Russia, Trump said. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.

Trump said that. Those are his words. I realize there is an obligation to forgive pretty much everything he says, but holy crap.

Um, how about you respond to my inquiry about the question as asked? He was asked a loaded question.
It doesn't matter. If Trump can't handle a loaded question, it's just another example of my point.

He's completely in over his head.

Given the indictments handed down last Friday detailing who, when and where the Russians actively interfered with the 2016 elections, why does Donald Trump still deny the Russians did what they clearly did?

Is it because Special Counsel Mueller handed down the indictment? Is it because, in Trump's mind, Russian meddling delegitimizes his election? Or is it because the Trump campaign acted in concert with the Russians, therefore showing collusion?

Any way you slice it, Trump's denial shows he trusts the word of Vladimir Putin over the American intelligence community and his own Department of Justice. How then can these entities then trust the president? How can we trust the president?

This is beyond partisan politics. This shakes the foundations of our electoral system and our men and women in service to our nation as they perform their duties as intelligence gathering institutions.
Trump continues to deny the fact that Russia interfered with the 2016 General Election because he believes to do so will undermine the legitimacy of his election.

Trump is a coward, like most arrogant narcissists.
you are a coward too jones......

I don't listen to radio or television.

The only thing I watch on TV is sports and sometimes HGTV and DIY.

Who is Jimmi Kimble and why is she crying on TV?

Does it matter? Fox News has no way of influencing the outcome. They will report the news, gleefully. Along with every other media outlet.

Thanks. Do you think Mac was talking about sports or home repairs?

:rofl:

You said one thing then; you say another thing now.

Perhaps you should buy a mirror and debate yourself.

Sure I did. Go with that.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Yes, it does.
Asked if he believed U.S. intelligence agencies, which concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help him defeat Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, he said he was not convinced.

“I don’t see any reason why it would be” Russia, Trump said. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Can you show me where US agencies concluded that even if the "interference" happened, that they can definitively link it to being the reason Hillary lost?

If that was the exact question, then the question itself, barring the evidence I asked for above, is a loaded bullshit question. (begging the question to be specifically)
You're trying to litigate the issue, and I'm just pointing out the ridiculous things Trump said in that presser.

He is completely out of his league, especially with this adversary.

You're right Mac. He's "completely out of his league".

Just like he was completely "out of his league" in the GOP primaries. Then later in the General election. Handling the horrible economy. Now with Putin.

Thanks. Do you think Mac was talking about sports or home repairs?

You said one thing then; you say another thing now.

Perhaps you should buy a mirror and debate yourself.

Sure I did. Go with that.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Yes, it does.

You're trying to litigate the issue, and I'm just pointing out the ridiculous things Trump said in that presser.

You're right Mac. He's "completely out of his league".

Just like he was completely "out of his league" in the GOP primaries. Then later in the General election. Handling the horrible economy. Now with Putin.

I realize you have to defend this stuff.

I'm sure glad I don't.

If you were Trump who would you believe? Brennan and Clapper and Comey and McCabe and little Peter or Putin?????

Given the indictments handed down last Friday detailing who, when and where the Russians actively interfered with the 2016 elections, why does Donald Trump still deny the Russians did what they clearly did?

Is it because Special Counsel Mueller handed down the indictment? Is it because, in Trump's mind, Russian meddling delegitimizes his election? Or is it because the Trump campaign acted in concert with the Russians, therefore showing collusion?

Any way you slice it, Trump's denial shows he trusts the word of Vladimir Putin over the American intelligence community and his own Department of Justice. How then can these entities then trust the president? How can we trust the president?

This is beyond partisan politics. This shakes the foundations of our electoral system and our men and women in service to our nation as they perform their duties as intelligence gathering institutions.
Trump continues to deny the fact that Russia interfered with the 2016 General Election because he believes to do so will undermine the legitimacy of his election.

Trump is a coward, like most arrogant narcissists.

The filthy Democrats have to conjure up this silly Russia Russia Russia bullshit in order to make excuses for Crooked Hillary being a terrible corrupt candidate that got scholnged by The Donald.

They should stop being cowards and just admit that Crooked Hillary was an asshole.
The indictments spell out, beyond reasonable doubt, that Russia meddled in the campaign.

Denying this is a fool's game. The indictments are not political, yet Trump and his supporters can't see that.
Trump supporters see and understand that; but like Trump they're dishonest cowards who refuse to admit it.

Sort of makes you appreciate The Rabbi who was no doubt, a republican but apparently couldn’t stomach this pervert in the white house enough to have to defend him. bear513 had convictions at one time as well.

It makes you wonder about how the GOP will look after Trump’s tenure is over (one way or the other)… How do you go back to preaching family values, fiscal responsibility, law and order, or even America’s unique place in the world history when you spend 4 or 8 years looking the other way on all of those issues as your messiah makes a mockery of them.

If you were Trump who would you believe? Brennan and Clapper and Comey and McCabe and little Peter or Putin?????

Well if you can’t trust the head of the KGB…who can you trust?

You could also believe the grand jury; the tool prosecutors have used for decades (if not centuries) to bring the guilty to justice.

Putin is doing backflips Trump did his job for him

"I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think that we've all been foolish."

When Obama said something like that, the Right completely lost its shit.

Now it's MAGA.

You could also believe the grand jury; the tool prosecutors have used for decades (if not centuries) to bring the guilty to justice
If I were Trump I certainly would not trust the agencies that have been investigating me for two years over nothing and lying to me and the nation daily......

Still does not explain Trump letting Russia off the hook

You voted for the guy......how do you defend what he said today
What did he say that upset you? Defend your fauxtrage.
What did he say?

He absolved Russia from interfering in the election even after 12 Russians were indicted a few days ago

He said the US is to blame for poor relations with Russia

He said he believes Putin over our own intelligence agencies

Sounds like an apology tour

View attachment 205241
More appeasement than apology.

You could also believe the grand jury; the tool prosecutors have used for decades (if not centuries) to bring the guilty to justice
If I were Trump I certainly would not trust the agencies that have been investigating me for two years over nothing and lying to me and the nation daily......

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

another Russian chimes in -

No, i'm trying to match the response with the question. If he happened to say "Russia is to blame" he would be agreeing that said interference would have caused him to win and Hillary to lose.

Again, a loaded question.

Read the Mueller probe's indictment of 13 Russian nationals and the...

Trump and Putin hold joint press conference after Helsinki Summit

At 57:50

When Trump was asked if he believed Putin over US Intel, Trump said he had no reason not to.

Will Republicans do anything? Will they fall in behind Trump or will they protest?

If they protest, what form will that protest take?
strzok is a traitor and obstructed justice. let's start there.
No, let's start with Trump, Putin and Russia.
no, because there is no trump putin russia. there is only strzok and his treasonous behavior and obstruction to an election.

Forum List

Back