Why does Trump lie when there is no need

Pathological liars are like that.

and as long as Trumpdrones keep eating his shit he will never miss a beat.

I think he like seeing you bitches whine.

nah, he loves seeing YOU bitches on your knees, mouth open waiting to perform for him.

This post illustrates my point better than I ever could, whine snowflake whine.

grow up.

I'm sorry but, you people are a hoot.

No lie too big, or too stupid, Liberalism - When stupid just isn't stupid enough.

26165423_10159916119710515_8437538068455224647_n.jpg

No leftist on this board has any moral, ethical, or logical ground to complain about Trump lying. You fucktards sat there defending 0bama while he lied for 8 straight years.

Every time you complain about Trump’s lies you prove yourselves to be the hypocritical assholes we all know you are.

He has signed many bills, very good. Near record amounts for sure.
Nope. Every President since Eisenhower signed more bills than Trump at this point in their presidency.

Why do you and Trump lie when you don't have to?

I’m too lazy to look it up but odds are that you left wing nutters left out something important, like maybe that he meant in his first year. You fuckers are such liars.
Yes, of course you are too lazy to check Trump's lies. He depends on you tards being that stupid.

Trump has signed less bills than every President since Eisenhower at this point in their presidencies.

Nope. Every President since Eisenhower signed more bills than Trump at this point in their presidency.

Record impact....

Leftists shitting their pants like never seen before.

The sun has risen more times in Trump's first year than any President since Benjamin Franklin.

"It has risen a record number of times, bleev me."

Trump never said he signed more bills. It's fabricated fake news from crazy and angry left wing blogs that crazy and angry lefties seem to depend on these days.

t's called bravado. Muhammad Ali did the same thing.

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.

^
Ali, lying his ass off. Right?

Get over yourself...

Would an idiot like you mind reminding Trump that he is NO LONGER hosting the Apprentice with his "bravado"?

Record impact....

The only ass burning around here is yours for getting caught lying in a topic about Trump's lies.

Monkey see, monkey do.

You lie so often, it is actually getting boring catching you in your lies.

Like Trump, you must be waiting for the truth to get tired of nailing your ass to the wall.

Record impact....

The only ass burning around here is yours for getting caught lying in a topic about Trump's lies.

Monkey see, monkey do.

You lie so often, it is actually getting boring catching you in your lies.

Like Trump, you must be waiting for the truth to get tired of nailing your ass to the wall.

He has signed a lot... especially when it comes to repealing laws/regulations, I would think he is hard to top. Spectacular performance.

t's called bravado. Muhammad Ali did the same thing.

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.

^
Ali, lying his ass off. Right?

Get over yourself...

Would an idiot like you mind reminding Trump that he is NO LONGER hosting the Apprentice with his "bravado"?

Now this cats meltdown alone is worth the price of admission.

Forum List

Back