Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

to include an indictment. An indictment is no indication of a crime.

wtf is it then, a change of address notification??????????????

It is the formal charge or accusation of a crime. it is not an indication of innocence or guilt
The US IG presented their evidence:

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Comey used the exact phrase not once, but twice.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server."

Evidence is something liberals and snowflakes have not had / found against Trump going on 3 years now; yet, they continue to lie their asses off and make some of the most stupid comments ever spewed in an emotional rant.

Let me know when someone goes to jail! Till then it is just...

View attachment 206731

its unlikely that any member of the Clinton/Obama crime cabal will ever see jail time. Politicians are above the law, didn't you know that?

Yes, actually I do know that. I figured that out in the days of Reagan. I am just surprised how many other people seem to have not figured that out yet

It is the formal charge or accusation of a crime. it is not an indication of innocence or guilt

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server."

Evidence is something liberals and snowflakes have not had / found against Trump going on 3 years now; yet, they continue to lie their asses off and make some of the most stupid comments ever spewed in an emotional rant.

View attachment 206731

its unlikely that any member of the Clinton/Obama crime cabal will ever see jail time. Politicians are above the law, didn't you know that?

Yes, actually I do know that. I figured that out in the days of Reagan. I am just surprised how many other people seem to have not figured that out yet

you never answered my earlier question, is your dislike of Trump based on his policies (which are working) or his personality (which is typical new Yorker)?

Very true. Neither is a vidoe from the Trump Train! :21::21::21::21::21:
nope, yet our airwaves are pounded daily from the left leaning media. funny eh, and ironic at the same time.

you are willfully blind to the pounding the airwaves take from the right leaning media. Just one more example of partisan hypocrites.
You're worse than willifully blind, you're just an asshat that is never satisfied. what a punk you are. can't get your way you cry like a baby. No facts, just insults and opinion. maybe someday you will get the bigger picture.

I gave you facts, I gave you the fact that biased, right wing local news stations now have direct access to over half the household in the nation, and you said it as a good thing. You are happy as shit with biased right wing propaganda is passed off as news.

Why, oh because you are a partisan hypocrite.
fact, I never made any such claim. Fact, I want news stories not innuendo fake news. Now, is there any station out there that just gives the news? Nope! everyone has a spin. I fking hate spin, keep your fking tops. Give me the news and any facts with it. but don't spin a story to make someone look bad, I'll be the judge. so your facts aren't facts bubba. And right wing news stations are not local. Not sure where you find them, can you name one?

Sinclair Broadcasting Group, a right wing organization, owns over 200 local stations around the nation and they are all right wing now and they are all given an exact script to follow for selected news story that spin it in the "right" direction.

Tell me where you live and I bet I can find one that you are watching already

nope, yet our airwaves are pounded daily from the left leaning media. funny eh, and ironic at the same time.

you are willfully blind to the pounding the airwaves take from the right leaning media. Just one more example of partisan hypocrites.
You're worse than willifully blind, you're just an asshat that is never satisfied. what a punk you are. can't get your way you cry like a baby. No facts, just insults and opinion. maybe someday you will get the bigger picture.

I gave you facts, I gave you the fact that biased, right wing local news stations now have direct access to over half the household in the nation, and you said it as a good thing. You are happy as shit with biased right wing propaganda is passed off as news.

fact, I never made any such claim. Fact, I want news stories not innuendo fake news. Now, is there any station out there that just gives the news? Nope! everyone has a spin. I fking hate spin, keep your fking tops. Give me the news and any facts with it. but don't spin a story to make someone look bad, I'll be the judge. so your facts aren't facts bubba. And right wing news stations are not local. Not sure where you find them, can you name one?

Sinclair Broadcasting Group, a right wing organization, owns over 200 local stations around the nation and they are all right wing now and they are all given an exact script to follow for selected news story that spin it in the "right" direction.

never heard of them, got a cite?

Very true. Neither is a vidoe from the Trump Train! :21::21::21::21::21:

OAN gives unbiased news, 347 on direct TV

View attachment 206731

you never answered my earlier question, is your dislike of Trump based on his policies (which are working) or his personality (which is typical new Yorker)?

Sorry, I missed that. The answer is both.

I am opposed to his trade war, which is only working to slow the economy and the markets.
I am opposed to his economic and social isolationism, which is only working to slow the economy and the markets.
I am opposed to him keeping troops in the Middle East and to wasting bombs and missiles on Syria.
I am opposed to his desire to build a fucking wall that we do not need.
I am opposed to his desire to spend even more on the military.
I am opposed to his pushed through tax cut as it had no corresponding spending cuts and it has increased the rate the debt is growing.

So far though I do approve of his two SCOTUS choices.

View attachment 206731

I think many people know it and are actually tired of it and why there is trump. the whole hitlery bullshit we'll start with. Everyone saw the conniving that was taking place, especially when slick willy and loser loretta discussed grandkids on the tarmac at the airport. yeah, enough is enough.

BTW, funny how you want me to ignore it.

Last edited:

name an anchor that I can go look up. I expect you know who they are since you are advertising their existence.

they aren't local. There's also Newsmax.

I truly wish there was an owner with actual integrity and run the news and not a partisan outlet..

Unbiased!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Sigh. . . . Someone's been getting all of their news on this issue from left-wing news outlets. Are you aware that Brennan, for example, accidentally leaked highly sensitive information in 2012 and almost got a double-agent killed? Plus, never before have former intelligence chiefs engaged in such nakedly partisan and excessively negative attacks on the President as the Obama-era intel officials have done. Previous retired intel chiefs showed much more decorum and restraint, but--surprise, surprise--the retired intel chiefs from the Obama administration have veered sharply from that noble tradition.

name an anchor that I can go look up. I expect you know who they are since you are advertising their existence.

I do not know the name of every local anchor across the nation. As I said they are local stations, so they each have a different anchor reading the same script.

What state are you in?

View attachment 206731

I am opposed to his trade war, which is only working to slow the economy and the markets.
I am opposed to his economic and social isolationism, which is only working to slow the economy and the markets.
I am opposed to him keeping troops in the Middle East and to wasting bombs and missiles on Syria.
I am opposed to his pushed through tax cut as it had no corresponding spending cuts and it has increased the rate the debt is growing.

implementing trade practices that put us on an equal footing with china and the rest of the world is not a trade war, its common sense and good for America

there is no isolationism when he is working with the leaders of the EU, China, Russia, NK, et. al. that is a red herring

I agree on troops in the mid east, but we cannot allow a blood bath, its a tough call

we need a wall in some places, better border control in others, he has never called for a wall across the entire southern border

our military was devastated during the obozo years. some spending increases are necessary to correct that

I agree that we need to cut spending, spending is controlled by congress, not the POTUS.

go on-----------------------

View attachment 206731

I find it funny for those who don't want a wall and don't want to build the military. It seems they want chaos instead. Is that what you're for chaos? it seems you are.

I do not know the name of every local anchor across the nation. As I said they are local stations, so they each have a different anchor reading the same script.

What state are you in?
none here in Chicago. It's why I asked. none, Chicago is a fairly big market don't you think? so where oh where is conservative station? I'm asking cause I want to know.

Unbiased!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

have you ever listened to them?

never heard of them, got a cite?

| The largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today

Here is an example of them all following the script...

Unbiased!

OAN? Yes I have.

Unbiased!

OAN? Yes I have.
you know what I do enjoy on Cable news, is a conservative anchor and a democrat guest. It's beautiful tv. the demolosers always show who they really are. most times they filibuster on the air. It's amazing how they don't want a conservative to speak. You don't see that on leftist cable stations, all you get is grandstanding guests who agree with everything out of the anchors mouth. sick shit. no entertainment value.

Last edited:
Good thing none of that has happened then
Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

You are only embarrassing yourself.

ZERO evidence provided by libs and snowflakes in 3 years.

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

US IG Recommends Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe For Indictment

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

So take your 'Nuh-Uh' and shove it up your 'lack of candor'.

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

YOu didn't hear it from me. And plenty of crimes are committed that are never charged. Especially when someone has Deep State agents giving them free passes on crimes.

Forum List

Back