Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

Why are you just fighting to take it from these 5 guys, why not all people leaving the military

Why are you continuing to defend and fight for these proven criminals' / traitors' right to keep security clearances after their exposed Obama Conspiracy roles and crimes?

I am not going to lie,I stopped watching when the train turned into Trump. I spit Diet Coke all over my phone laughing my ass off.

You are such a faithful sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

More bullshit and personal attacks in response to facts, reports, and links. That's all you do - spew emotion, opinion, insults, and personal attacks. You're done. No more credibility - a complete waste of time.

You post a propaganda piece that opens with Trump
being depicted as a transformer and you speak of credibility? Holy fucking shit, you were clearly born without the sense of irony

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.
Why do they need it? He’s taking it because they’re using it! Sarah said so! They are on tv giving classified information! Derp

Why are you just fighting to take it from these 5 guys, why not all people leaving the military

Nope.
Only cocksuckers working at CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK)

being depicted as a transformer and you speak of credibility?
Once again, you open your mouth and emotion and opinion spews forth - no facts, no evidence, no links, no reports...nothing. It's the same over and over.

upload_2018-7-24_11-56-8.jpeg

It's like watching an organ grinder's monkey. You do your little dance to the liberal music, tip your little hat, and look for someone to give you a quarter / to pay attention to you more.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Have a good day, snowflake. As I said, you are a waste of time.

Good thing none of that has happened then
Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

You are only embarrassing yourself.

ZERO evidence provided by libs and snowflakes in 3 years.

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

US IG Recommends Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe For Indictment

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Comey used the exact phrase not once, but twice.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

So take your 'Nuh-Uh' and shove it up your 'lack of candor'.

Let me know as soon as one of them is convicted of a crime.

Till then it is just a lot of hot air

That was pretty weak.

Why do you continue to expose yourself as a complete LIAR who has ZERO credibility?

The evidence repeatedly produced - the links repeatedly provided, to include links directly to the IG report, destroy your false narratives and claims to the contrary.

You, on the other hand continue to respond back with debunked opinionated misleading statements that can be summed up in 1 word: 'NUH-UH!'

MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced exposing crimes committed by the Witch Hunters during that same time, evidence continuously ignored / denied by lying, narrative-parroting traitor-supporters like yourself.

Once again you have proven yourself to have zero credibility and not worth time being spent on.

“On Friday, April 13, the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) released a report on the allegations related to McCabe, concluding that he “lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal]” in violation of FBI policy, and that his “disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.” The report makes no comment on whether McCabe's dismissal was justified

Summary: Office of Inspector General Report on Andrew McCabe’s Firing and Response by McCabe's Lawyer

"On or about May 2, 2016, Comey composed a statement summarizing Clinton’s mishandling of classified documents, concluding that she was “grossly negligent.” Those pivotal words have a distinct legal meaning, and are drawn directly from a federal statute, 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which makes it a felony to handle classified documents in a “grossly negligent” manner.

Based on Comey’s finding, Clinton should have faced a multiple-count criminal indictment, since the FBI discovered that she had stored 110 classified emails on her unauthorized, private computer server.

Comey may not have remembered writing the words that should have indicted Clinton, but he had complete recall of his inability to read the law. He told the IG he thought “Congress intended for there to be some level of willfulness present even to prove a ‘gross negligence’ violation.” If Comey had ever read the legislative history, he would have known that in 1948, Congress amended the original Espionage Act of 1917 to add a “gross negligence” provision that did not require intent or willfulness."

Gregg Jarrett: Comey and Strzok -- Two key players in the scheme to clear Clinton and frame Trump

That was pretty weak.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.

But I guess that is because he is the savior.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.

You get my vote for both the most ignorant post and stupidest post of the year. Are you 12? Where do you cards get this shit? Why ain’t this post in the rubber room of coffe shop where it belongs?.

Not at all. I heard 2000 times from you Trump zealots that no conviction equaled no crime, at least it did in the case of Trump.
ONCE AGAIN the village idiots attempt to accuse others of doing what THEY have done and of being who THEY have proven to be time and time again.

:p

He is doing it to be a dick. Having a clearance and having access are not the same thing. I had a clearance for 6 years after I got out of the Corps, that did not mean I got to still look at classified material.

What most people do not understand is that there are two parts to getting to see classified materiel , first is the clearance and 2nd is the "need to know" as they say. Just having a TSI does not mean you get to look at any TS thing you want, you still have to have a reason for the access.

Most of us that have a clearance when we get out keep it as it is very valuable to civilian employers as they do not have to go thorough the time and expense to get you one if you need it for the job.
Why do they need it? He’s taking it because they’re using it! Sarah said so! They are on tv giving classified information! Derp

Sarah said so? And in your little sheep like mind that means it is 110% true

It means she gave an explanation on why they were being revoked. I didn't say anyone needed to like it. Still unclear why it bothers you sooooo much.

I have no idea what the end game is. I'm on a message board and have another job. You wish to investigate go for it, no one stopping you. still unclear why it bothers you soooo much.

It means she gave an explanation on why they were being revoked. I didn't say anyone needed to like it. Still unclear why it bothers you sooooo much.

I think it is wrong of the president of the United States to take vindictive actions against individuals for saying mean things about him. What bothers me even more is how many of you people are cheering it on, that is the most fucked up part of all

I am not going to lie,I stopped watching when the train turned into Trump. I spit Diet Coke all over my phone laughing my ass off.

You are such a faithful sheep.

More bullshit and personal attacks in response to facts, reports, and links. That's all you do - spew emotion, opinion, insults, and personal attacks. You're done. No more credibility - a complete waste of time.

GGator has gotten worse. He seems to be leaning all left lately. hly fk. Now he's worried about taking away SC from ex-government employees like they're suppose to keep it. weird shit for sure.

That was pretty weak.

to include an indictment. An indictment is no indication of a crime.

Once again, you open your mouth and emotion and opinion spews forth - no facts, no evidence, no links, no reports...nothing. It's the same over and over.

View attachment 206716

It's like watching an organ grinder's monkey. You do your little dance to the liberal music, tip your little hat, and look for someone to give you a quarter / to pay attention to you more.

Bwuhahahaha.....

The guy that post videos from the "Trump Train" calls someone a dancing monkey. It is truly a shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

There is something I have been wondering about. Why is there such an unnaturally desperate need among the Trump zealots to depict Trump as a bad-ass warrior? He is depicted as a knight, as Rambo, as a transformer, as a military guy...the list is almost endless.

Does the fact that Trump is actually a fat old guy that pussed out of being in the military such a problem for you that you have to pretend he is some thing that neither you nor he is?

That was pretty weak.

wtf is it then, a change of address notification??????????????

I think it is wrong of the president of the United States to take vindictive actions against individuals for saying mean things about him. What bothers me even more is how many of you people are cheering it on, that is the most fucked up part of all
bwhahahahaahhaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:hly fk. you didn't just write that. He can revoke anyone's SC. I supposed it is the consequence of lying and passing information to CNN as real news when it's fake. anonymous source anyone? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That was pretty weak.

Very true. Neither is a vidoe from the Trump Train! :21::21::21::21::21:

View attachment 206716

Bwuhahahaha.....

The guy that post videos from the "Trump Train" calls someone a dancing monkey. It is truly a shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

There is something I have been wondering about. Why is there such an unnaturally desperate need among the Trump zealots to depict Trump as a bad-ass warrior? He is depicted as a knight, as Rambo, as a transformer, as a military guy...the list is almost endless.

Does the fact that Trump is actually a fat old guy that pussed out of being in the military such a problem for you that you have to pretend he is some thing that neither you nor he is?
it's what we're watching that earned him that respect. You've been watching, the media and left have been going fking apeshit. We're all laughing, cause no GOP has ever stood toe to toe with the likes of the scum that is a democrat.

That was pretty weak.

Very true. Neither is a vidoe from the Trump Train! :21::21::21::21::21:
nope, yet our airwaves are pounded daily from the left leaning media. funny eh, and ironic at the same time.

Forum List

Back