Why does Trump want to remove security clearances for ex-intel officials?

QUOTE="busybee01, post: 20436810, member: 61635"]

All you list are accusations. Please list the dates of the convictions. Until someone is tried and convicted. YOU LIE![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
it doesn't change that he committed perjury.

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

You know he would like to.

I'll tell you why. We are here to stop him, the true patriots of this country.

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.
Fucking hysterical!

I hope you are stocked up on depends & binkeys

Perhaps they are using them in their new jobs, it is very common and folks getting out of the military do it all the time. Already having a clearance makes one much more competitive in the job market.

After having proven to have committed Perjury as part of a Conspiracy to protect a felon from indictment and frame an opposing political candidate for crimes never committed in an attempt to alter the outcome of an election, allowing the traitor to keep his security clearance so he can make a few thousand extra dollars on the outside ranks near the bottom of my 'give a damn' list.

Again, not only should they have their security clearances stripped, they should be facing indictment and time in prison for their proven crimes.

Proven by who. Who appointed you judge and jury.

All you list are accusations. Please list the dates of the convictions. Until someone is tried and convicted. YOU LIE!
[/QUOTE]
it doesn't change that he committed perjury.[/QUOTE]

List the date he was convicted.

All you list are accusations. Please list the dates of the convictions. Until someone is tried and convicted. YOU LIE!

List the date he was convicted.[/QUOTE]
for what? just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he didn't lie under oath. He did. That is perjury. again, you leftists don't know our laws. wow!

Why doesn't he just imprison them or assassinate them like Putin or Erdogan or other autocrats would do?

The country continues on its path to autocracy and dictatorship. When the right red-line is crossed, we will defend our country against this traitor.
You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.
so what? the whole russia russia is a political retaliation for trump winning.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.

List the date he was convicted.
YOU LIED! BUSTED! PROVEN WRONG!

Snowflakes like you are pathetic, claiming getting away with a crime is the same as being innocent. You make that argument because when you are faced with the facts such a BS argument is all you have to fall back on. On 3 separate occasions Brennan was found to have LIED under oath (Perjury) as cited by the CIA IG!

You were proven WRONG! Swallow that pride and delusion and admit it. Refusing to do so only makes you look smaller in everyone's eyes.

You DO know that if you act in an inappropriate manner you could have your clearance revoked instead of simply making it inactive, right?
These 6 assholes think they can hitch a ride with Hillary back to the White House in 2 years.

A appropriate manner means you mishandle classified information or something of that nature. It does not include your party registration or what you say about a President. This clearly is politoical retaliation by Trump.
so what? the whole russia russia is a political retaliation for trump winning.

Russia interfered in our elections as ell as elections in other countries. There is no retaliation.
but you can't prove it. until you do, it's a nothing burger. I won't listen to you any longer until you present some evidence. snoooozzzzzzzzze

[/QUOTE]

Of course that is what you decided.

Why do ex-employees need security clearances? Seems like an appropriate measure.

Then why is Trump not talking about instituting it across the whole Fed Govt to include the military? Why is it only an appropriate measure for these few folks, two of which do not even have one any more.

Of course that is what you decided.[/QUOTE]
well, let me ask you, :auiqs.jpg:did he lie under oath?

I see NBC, CBS, ABC. amd Fox. How did you come up with them being biased to the right?

They are local affiliates of those, meaning they are not owned by them but they pay them for the right to show their TV shows. The local news is just that, done by the local team that people tend to trust way more than national anchors. But now that local news is being forced to report specific stores and to use a specific script for some stories.

and yet you can't name just one.

Name just one what?

one local station and show.

KNDL-4 St Louis. the show is the same show I have been talking about for the whole fucking time, the local evening news. you are one of the slowest, most dense people I have ever ran across.

Why do ex-employees need security clearances? Seems like an appropriate measure.

Then why is Trump not talking about instituting it across the whole Fed Govt to include the military? Why is it only an appropriate measure for these few folks, two of which do not even have one any more.
I agree, let's take it all away.

Have at it, write you local Reps and tell them to pass a bill removing all clearances the day someone signs their discharge/retirement papers.

Let me know when that bill hits committee.

How do you revoke something one does not have?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Shocked I say.

He is moving to deactivate clearances from people who know longer have a need to know. This is a good thing, there are probably many people walking around with full access to classified information even though they have left the job that required it. That is a violation of the NISPOM. There should be a government audit to insure these clearances are deactivated.

Clearance =/= access.

Having a security clearance means you are allowed to see documents classified up to that level IF YOU HAVE A NEED TO KNOW.

Forum List

Back