Why doesnt the left talk about the good from their candidates?

Once again your ignorance is on full display.

Explain what is wrong with making Mexico pay for free college education

Makes sense doesn't it?

No, you make absolutely no sense which makes it obvious why you vote for Democrats.

How is making Mexico pay for free college education not firm economic sense?
Do you say this dumb shit on purpose or are you really a schizo?
Sincere question man

What is dumb about making Mexico pay?

Millions of Republicans like the idea, why can't Democrats do the same thing?

One candidate said he would have Mexico pay for a wall.

I understand how hard the truth is for you and I understand you can't help from making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Carry on.

Explain what is wrong with making Mexico pay for free college education

Makes sense doesn't it?

No, you make absolutely no sense which makes it obvious why you vote for Democrats.

Sincere question man

I understand how hard the truth is for you and I understand you can't help from making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Carry on.

How can it be foolish if the leading Republican candidate for President supports the idea of making Mexico pay for what we want?

Carry on

Sincere question man

Carry on.

How can it be foolish if the leading Republican candidate for President supports the idea of making Mexico pay for what we want?

Carry on

A wall you stupid fuck! Nothing more, not education, not healthcare, not your mortgage......

Now answer my original question.

How is the Democrat candidates going to pay for all the free shit they're offering?

Let me just add, that as of right now, I wouldn't vote for anyone on the right.
I think that makes it even worse :lol:
Hillary and Bernie discuss the issues. I don't like Bernie's ideas, but I think he's a good person. Hillary's ideas aren't that bad, but let's face it, the gop will own the House, and the Dems will gain Senate seats, but probably not take it.

I'd rather have Kasich or even Mitt, but that's not going to happen. I'd rather have Hillary than see another supply side tax cut and no real spending reductions. And the one way the gop would lose congress for sure would be trying to end soc sec or medicare .... and those to plus defense rule out real spending cuts.

Sincere question man

Carry on.

Carry on

A wall you stupid fuck! Nothing more, not education, not healthcare, not your mortgage......

How is the Democrat candidates going to pay for all the free shit they're offering?

Make Mexico pay for free college education

Who needs a wall anyway?

You all talk about the "clown car"
Why don't you mention you guys debates? Hard to have a discussion about free shit, lies and half truths, isn't it?
Not that there wasn't lies and mistakes in the debate last night, but lets be real.. The democrat primaries are a fuckin farce and you know it. The only with any sense left you dumbfucks stranded :thup:

This is what is wrong with political debate in this country. Here we have a man whose anger is more powerful than his policy knowledge. The one thing he knows for certain is that he hates liberals because he's been told that they want to use government to destroy freedom and handout free shit to freeloaders. I'm betting he has very little post high school education, and he has never read an actual policy. He gets his conclusions from talk radio, television and the Internet.

Regarding the Democratic Debate. There was nothing good or substantive about it. Hillary and Bernie spouted boilerplate liberal garbage in front of drooling lemmings with spirals in their eyes. Debates are like campaign speeches. They are made for public consumption.

Sincere question man

Carry on.

Carry on

Who needs a wall anyway?

I didn't think you could answer the question. They can't answer it either. Once again you show everyone how utterly stupid you are.

Why don't you mention you guys debates? Hard to have a discussion about free shit, lies and half truths, isn't it?
Not that there wasn't lies and mistakes in the debate last night, but lets be real.. The democrat primaries are a fuckin farce and you know it. The only with any sense left you dumbfucks stranded :thup:

This is what is wrong with political debate in this country. Here we have a man whose anger is more powerful than his policy knowledge. The one thing he knows for certain is that he hates liberals because he's been told that they want to use government to destroy freedom and handout free shit to freeloaders. I'm betting he has very little post high school education, and he has never read an actual policy. He gets his conclusions from talk radio, television and the Internet.

Regarding the Democratic Debate. There was nothing good or substantive about it. Hillary and Bernie spouted boilerplate liberal garbage in front of drooling lemmings with spirals in their eyes. Debates are like campaign speeches. They are made for public consumption.
I love liberals! There just isn't many :(

we did talk about the debate. Hillary did a great job. Bernie did a great job. Hillary is likely to be nominee.

not sure what else there is to talk about.

we talk about the clown car because the right thinks all they have to do is hate on democrats and we'll go running to vote for extreme righties.

it doesn't work that way. you have to have decent candidates and the "base" of your party thinks we should vote for people who spend all their time insulting the majority of the voting population.

and then those same people call us "libtards" and other idiotic names and pretend anyone who works with us is somehow a "RINO"....

really? you think under any circumstances we're going to vote for people who think like that?

Carry on.

Carry on

Who needs a wall anyway?

I didn't think you could answer the question. They can't answer it either. Once again you show everyone how utterly stupid you are.

he did answer you.

when you offer idiocy, we laugh at you.

the one decent candidate you have is at the bottom in the polls. why? because the base is disgusting and hates anyone who isn't.

Carry on.

Carry on

Who needs a wall anyway?

he did answer you.

the one decent candidate you have is at the bottom in the polls. why? because the base is disgusting and hates anyone who isn't.

How is asking how the Democrats expect to pay for all the free shit they're offering idiocy?

And no, he didn't answer.

Carry on.

Carry on

Who needs a wall anyway?

he did answer you.

Same can be said about the left.
Webb is the only with competence and the want to actually FIX things and he had to drop out because the LSM wouldn't even give that poor sap NEGATIVE attention :lol:

I used to like Kasich, jillian until I realized he was trying to ban movies from blockbuster. Then, I realized he is just another limp wrist..

Carry on

Who needs a wall anyway?

he did answer you.

Webb is the only with competence and the want to actually FIX things and he had to drop out because the LSM wouldn't even give that poor sap NEGATIVE attention :lol:

no. webb was kind of wacky. and I didn't see him as competent at all. he also doesn't represent my views.

and frankly, I think Hillary will be just fine. she and Bernie and probably even O'Malley are far more competent than any person on the right. Kasich had a shot... but the wingers hate him because he's a decent guy. (not that i'd vote for him because he's anti-choice and thinks climate change is 'G-d's will"... and that's your sanest candidate).

We had quite a bit of discussion after the Democratic debate

Primary difference with the Republicans is that it avoided personal attacks and stuck to the issues

Democrats are willing to spend money on education and healthcare....what Republicans call "free stuff"
Republicans want to spend money on a wall

Yea, but Republicans are going to cut taxes to help Mexico pay for the wall. Yea, I know, it doesn't make any sense, but that's what we keep hearing.

I used to like Kasich, jillian until I realized he was trying to ban movies from blockbuster. Then, I realized he is just another limp wrist..

i'm not sure what a limp wrist is...... but again, I have a problem with theocrats trying to run this country. Kasich is just a more decent person than most on the right.

Who needs a wall anyway?

he did answer you.

no. webb was kind of wacky. and I didn't see him as competent at all. he also doesn't represent my views.

and frankly, I think Hillary will be just fine. she and Bernie and probably even O'Malley are far more competent than any person on the right. Kasich had a shot... but the wingers hate him because he's a decent guy. (not that i'd vote for him because he's anti-choice and thinks climate change is 'G-d's will"... and that's your sanest candidate).

Trump was somewhat correct about fracking being the main reason Ohio's economy has become so strong. Secondly, Kasich took that budget deficit and turned it into a surplus by gutting spending on education. Every school district in the state has had to pass new school levies just to keep the doors open, so in the end he got the budget in line, but Ohioans are paying more in school taxes now to support their schools. He could just as easily have raised taxes to balance the budget.

Free shit! The end :rofl:

nothing is free.

where do you think the money for our general welfare comes from? the people!

someone ought to alert the states who vote most often red that enough is enough?

states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-blue-vs-red-image.jpg

2015’s States Most & Least Dependent on the Federal Government

Who needs a wall anyway?

he did answer you.

no. webb was kind of wacky. and I didn't see him as competent at all.

and frankly, I think Hillary will be just fine. she and Bernie and probably even O'Malley are far more competent than any person on the right. Kasich had a shot... but the wingers hate him because he's a decent guy.
Why because he believes in the COTUS and actual issues? Should he have been promising handouts like the others were?
I did notice the more Marxist and/or ridiculous the left got, the louder the crows got.. Like suing gun manufacturers.. they went crazy over that incredibly dumb belief.
So, when did the left drop their rhetoric about the 1%? I mean, one would think they would HAVE to in order to elect a corporatist, right? :/
Hillary won LOL
Like when she said" these emails are a republican conspiracy" LOL is that why she is getting investigated by the FBI?

Free shit! The end :rofl:

nothing is free.

where do you think the money for our general welfare comes from? the people!

someone ought to alert the states who vote most often red that enough is enough?

states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-blue-vs-red-image.jpg

2015’s States Most & Least Dependent on the Federal Government
"nothing is free" AMEN. All of us will be paying higher taxes. Individual liberty is fuckin dead. And you sorry lefties have the AUDACITY to call yourselves liberal. Liberal my ass!
Retards and their ignorant memes..
Red states are mostly rural, right? Who do you think gets most of the welfare? Farmers

Forum List

Back