Why Donald Trump will win 2020

It won't be long till dems finally abandon their efforts to win 2016. After Trump kicks commie ass in November, dems will gear up for the next four years of trying to win 2020.

Oh no, their hate won't allow that. I say, watch for massive and rampant fraud and even some violence
And of course the recounts in any states they don't win...

I, too, felt that President Trump might be able to win reelection.

But today I read that Candidate Biden might choose Mrs. Barack Obama as Vice President. If he does, then President Trump is toast.

The former FLOTUS is extremely popular with many people.

Not with most white people, I don't think ---------

And there are more of us.

Saw it in Instagram. LOL

k.jpg

A Joe Biden candidacy -- since he's 78 -- will throw the election into a referendum on his running mate, just as it did with McCain's candidacy (Sarah Palin). Because, let's face it, in the natural course of things we have to expect a VP to get into the White House probably within the first term, and certainly within the second. It's not plausible to assume Joe Biden could survive eight more years of heavy work as president. He'd be 88 by the end --- no. So all of the really elderly people running are really going to be running about their VPs -- which may be a reason there have been so many, so they'll be in the choice pool.

A Joe Biden candidacy -- since he's 78 -- will throw the election into a referendum on his running mate, just as it did with McCain's candidacy (Sarah Palin). Because, let's face it, in the natural course of things we have to expect a VP to get into the White House probably within the first term, and certainly within the second. It's not plausible to assume Joe Biden could survive eight more years of heavy work as president. He'd be 88 by the end --- no. So all of the really elderly people running are really going to be running about their VPs -- which may be a reason there have been so many, so they'll be in the choice pool.

I understand your logic, but in reality I am fairly sure that no president has ever been elected because everyone sees the VP as a great soon-to-be president.

I understand your logic, but in reality I am fairly sure that no president has ever been elected because everyone sees the VP as a great soon-to-be president.

I agree, but it sure puts more emphasis on the VP choice than is usually the case. This emphasis has been negative before: George McGovern had to CHANGE his VP (Eagleton) late in the summer after it was leaked that Eagleton had had electroconvulsive shock treatment for serious mental illness, and McGovern lost. Sarah Palin was a very controversial pick for VP -- I simply didn't vote that election, and she was why.

Given that most of the current Dem lot are clearly radical leftists, the VP choice could be negative again. But I am sure if they nominate Biden, his VP pick will be very important.

Not that I expect Biden to win, unless some weird and completely unexpected event occurs.

I agree, but it sure puts more emphasis on the VP choice than is usually the case. This emphasis has been negative before: George McGovern had to CHANGE his VP (Eagleton) late in the summer after it was leaked that Eagleton had had electroconvulsive shock treatment for serious mental illness, and McGovern lost. Sarah Palin was a very controversial pick for VP -- I simply didn't vote that election, and she was why.

Given that most of the current Dem lot are clearly radical leftists, the VP choice could be negative again. But I am sure if they nominate Biden, his VP pick will be very important.

Not that I expect Biden to win, unless some weird and completely unexpected event occurs.

Fair enough.

Why Trump will win again in 2020
There is a growing wrath in the country, either ignored, suppressed or undetected by the partisan media

Why Trump will win again in 2020 | Spectator USA

My reasons for thinking Trump was going to be elected in 2016 were entirely unscientific....

....During the last two weeks I made the same rounds — a high-school football game at my alma mater, talks with Mexican American professionals, some rural farm events. Were those impressions three years ago hallucinations? Hardly. Trump support has, if anything, increased — and not just because of record low unemployment and an economy that has turned even my once-ossified rural community into a bustle of shopping, office-construction and home-building, with ‘Now Hiring’ signs commonplace. This time I noticed that my same friends always mentioned Trump in contrast to their damnation of California — the nearby ‘stupid’ high-speed rail to nowhere, the staged power shutoffs, the drought-stricken dead trees left untouched in flammable forests, the tens of thousands of homeless even in San Jose, Fresno and Sacramento, the sky-high gas prices, the deadly decrepit roads, the latest illegal-alien felon shielded from ICE. Whatever Trump was, my friends saw him as the opposite of where California is now headed. His combativeness was again not a liability but a plus — especially when it was at the expense of snooty white liberals. ‘He drives them crazy,’ Steve, my friend from second grade, offered.

One academic colleague used to caricature my observations in 2016 that Trump’s rallies were huge and rowdy, while Hillary’s seemed staged and somnolent — and that this disconnect might presage election-day turnouts. ‘Anecdotes!’ I was told. ‘Crowd size means as little as yard signs.’ If anything, Trump’s rallies now are larger, the lines longer. Maybe the successive progressive efforts to abort his presidency by means of the Electoral College, the emoluments clause, the 25th Amendment, the Mueller investigation and now Ukraine only made him stronger by virtue of not finishing him off

I am sure that Trump will be re-elected because I have seen many articles from VERY different sources, that all focus on different aspects of the election process and use different models, yet all come to the same conclusion. I consider that variety of methods coming to a single conclusion to be very weighty.

Lets start with this article from The Hill. The Hill offers a very wide range of opinion, which is nice. This article contains some seriously great accomplishments of Trump.

Some takeways:

• Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…

• Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…

• Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…

• Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…

Generally, these factors would apply, but Trump is not like most presidents. He's probably the most divisive since Lincoln.

Generally, these factors would apply, but Trump is not like most presidents. He's probably the most divisive since Lincoln.

I agree. Thats why I gave three different reasons too, later in the thread.

I did see this today. It may come down to simple turn out at the end of the day

AP-NORC poll: GOP more fired up for 2020, Democrats anxious

I gave four reasons: Accomplishments (you quoted), Models (three different models) Fund Raising (way off the charts) and the Bernie Factor. I like that one.

Bernie right now has the momentum among the Dems. The Bernie brigades are still very angry at how the rigged Democrat Primary system (yes, rigged, by superdelegates) stole the nomination from him and gave it to Crooked Hillary. Yes, very angry. He really did get screwed too I believe.

So, one of two things will happen this time around: Bernie will win or he will get shafted again.

If he gets shafted again, the Sanders groupies will have a cow, and will stay home. There is no way they will give their vote to the party that screwed their guy twice. Trump will win.

OR: Sanders will win the nomination, and Trump will destroy that freakshow. Up until now the fake news media has kept a lid on just how much of a insane extremist communist this imbecile Sanders really is. But when he and his polices and his stupidities and his cabal of Commies gets under the Big Top Spotlight, center stage, in a national election, the GOP will destroy him so badly that he’ll wish he had never been born. They will crush him. Trump will win.

Actually I forgot the articles about the fundraising. They will be next.'

img_20200128_142828-jpg.303701

Trump and the RNC raised almost half a billion dollars last year
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ba1612-2dad-11ea-bcd4-24597950008f_story.html

Trump campaign, RNC shatter fundraising record with $125 million in Q3
Trump campaign, RNC shatter fundraising record with $125 million raised in Q3

Trump campaign, RNC raise record $125 million in 3rd quarter
Trump campaign, RNC raise record $125 million in 3rd quarter

Forum List

Back