Why don't just admit that blacks are not as smart as whites?

Why don't they admit that whites aren't as smart as Asians?

Asians aren't let into Harvard because even though they have the highest test scores, Harvard wants to allow some whites.

Harvard doesn't want its student body to become 100% Asian.

I have yet to see data on intelligence vs. race, adjusted for environmental factors.

One thing we know is a lot of white conservative men overcompensate in.. certain areas.

adjusted for environmental factors.
The only "environmental factor" that plays into this issue is the lack of quality education in major Democrat-controlled cities. Teachers' Unions have too much power and those doing the teaching in many cases are unqualified or unmotivated to teach children. Those who ARE qualified, struggle against the cultural dead-weight of the communities they try to serve. It is DISGUSTING and it is INTENTIONAL. Until people like you allow that to be corrected, blacks will NEVER have a chance to attain the dream here in America.

Well if it was coming from the south side of Chicago I could sorta understand (what difference would it make) but we are talking about a area with a average income of 120K a year, almost double the average in the US.

There is 0 reason for it.....If some the kids are "behind" they need to catch them up or fail them, it's as simple as that.

Those kids that are not behind should not be held back on the failing one's account.....The sooner they learn that there are no participation trophies/free passes in the real world the better off they will be. If they need to repeat a grade then they will be better off for it than just passed-on.

Why decent people are leaving Minneapolis. These are the average Black men in Minneapolis. Dumber than a retarded goat.

Sadly this forum is turning to overt Racism. That is evil. Intelligence depends on opportunities and education -- not Race.

Sadly this forum is turning to overt Racism. That is evil. Intelligence depends on opportunities and education -- not Race.
Yeah, I was wondering about the whole "dumb blacks" thing given the link. :cuckoo:

The HS graduation rate average there is 94.10% (above the top end average for the US which is 94%) and most HSs there have a A+ rating in Arlington Co..

2022 Best Public High Schools in Arlington County

Asians (11%) outnumber the blacks (9.5%) in Arlington.....They do have a large (15%) Hispanic population.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/arlingtoncountyvirginia

Blacks are doing just fine. If you racist ass conservatives would leave us alone for a generation things will even out. But conservatives can’t do that. White conservatives are obsessed with black people.

Actually, IMHO it's white liberal progressives who are obsessed with black people.

And only an idiot would think that black people are any less intelligent than any other race including white people.

I have yet to see data on intelligence vs. race, adjusted for environmental factors.

One thing we know is a lot of white conservative men overcompensate in.. certain areas.
Stop trying to claim you are Conservative…
If they do away with time limits for assignments, what happens at the end of the year? Can they turn it the next year?

Simple, because many are smarter than you and better at many things than you and let me be clear I am so White that Casper call me KKKasper!

The goal is to have student learn. This article is just a scare tactic acting like effort doesn’t matter. It does but they strive to not separate people based on resources.

Business and Medical schools have been toying and tweaking with grading systems for similar reasons.

The only "environmental factor" that plays into this issue is the lack of quality education in major Democrat-controlled cities. Teachers' Unions have too much power and those doing the teaching in many cases are unqualified or unmotivated to teach children. Those who ARE qualified, struggle against the cultural dead-weight of the communities they try to serve. It is DISGUSTING and it is INTENTIONAL. Until people like you allow that to be corrected, blacks will NEVER have a chance to attain the dream here in America.
Would it not be better for the non-racist majority (a very large mix from all races) to declare that it matters ZIPPO what true racists want or spout off?

If the majority thinks that “Until people like you allow that to be corrected, blacks will NEVER have a chance to attain the dream here in America” than that will be one long wait given generational racism.

Most often, diehards die hard on lonely hills. Let true racists die off on their detached island territories! All of them, from every race.

Another element is misusing the word ‘racist’ which happens all the time on this message board, and no doubt all others that are political. Sometimes people just say, “Oh, you are a racist!” after someone posts something like, “I’m really proud of my family” lol

Non-racist guy: “I’m proud of the accomplishments of my family, but all families have good and bad”.

Racist guy; “I’m proud of my family, and we’re better than anyone else due to our skin tone”. True racist statement.

Overt Racism is evil. As evil as blaming Jews for Messiah-cide.

My parents and grandparents experienced discrimination as Jews in USSR.

Overt Racism is evil. As evil as blaming Jews for Messiah-cide.

My parents and grandparents experienced discrimination as Jews in USSR.
I appreciate your distinction Relative Ethics, about overt racism versus covert racism. It’s not my business to tell anybody what to think, but as a citizen of a sovereign democratic republic a say in overt actions and hate speech. Thanks for highlighting that important distinction.

Why don't they admit that whites aren't as smart as Asians?

Because they aren't. We get the cream of the crop here; if you had ever been to Asia you would see a lot of stupid dumbassery. Most of those who excel at academics are neurotic and driven to the extent they are very shallow in areas outside of their chosen academic focus, and in many cases can't really make much use of what they memorized effectively and aren't very creative or possess much managerial ability or emotional intelligence, and this is just as true of anyone who is driven the same way and focused on academics to the exclusion of most everything else. They spend a lot of time training to take tests.

Given the massive grade inflation since the 1960's, when the Feds began paying out funds acording to the number of seats being warmed, there is little to brag about re levels of education any more.

Last edited:
Blacks are doing just fine. If you racist ass conservatives would leave us alone for a generation things will even out. But conservatives can’t do that. White conservatives are obsessed with black people.
You sound like an angry person. You should probably get over that before it ruins your life. You are also likely the product of one of those Liberal city warehouses that are referred to as "schools". Blaming other people for your problems will never make you a better person nor will it ever make you happy in life.

Forum List

Back