Why females should recoil from voting for hiLIARy (D)

why is is Frankie responding to my posts. The petty, Bengayzi hacktard means nothing to me anymore

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Theres a special place reserved for those who vote solely based on gender ;)

Heavens knows that's exactly what we've been doing for decades; both men and women voting for "the man!" There's a reason other than coincidence and continuity when most voters are women, but few hold elected office in comparison! Anyone who thinks Trump would be a better leader than Hillary is obviously just against her personally and with sexism! No other person has been more qualified; esp. after a freshman senator with no record was elected twice! We obviously don't go with complete competence either or "W" would never have gotten out of Texas! I don't blame the haters since they've been trained like Pavlov's Dog to salivate and pretty much foam at the mouth when the woman's name is mentioned! I won't be voting for Hillary because of her sex, but because it only makes sense with the other choice being a tool like Trump! :321:

dot isn't a she... but you knew that already, frankie.

If you say so Ravi or Mal or whatever your name is

your posts are full of lame projections, i wonder why... (not really)
dunce.gif

Heavens knows that's exactly what we've been doing for decades; both men and women voting for "the man!" There's a reason other than coincidence and continuity when most voters are women, but few hold elected office in comparison! Anyone who thinks Trump would be a better leader than Hillary is obviously just against her personally and with sexism! No other person has been more qualified; esp. after a freshman senator with no record was elected twice! We obviously don't go with complete competence either or "W" would never have gotten out of Texas! I don't blame the haters since they've been trained like Pavlov's Dog to salivate and pretty much foam at the mouth when the woman's name is mentioned! I won't be voting for Hillary because of her sex, but because it only makes sense with the other choice being a tool like Trump! :321:
so you're going to do what every other drone has been doing for the last 30+ years- voting for the lesser of two evils. How that been workin' out for 'ya? That was a rhetorical question

hiLIARy is bought-and-paid-for and no, she doesn't work for you

So you're going to do what every other drone has been doing for the last 30+ years- voting for the lesser of two evils. How's that been workin' out for 'ya? That was a rhetorical question

HiLIARy is bought-and-paid-for and no, she doesn't work for you.

Somehow we're still here! I'm won't be as sure of that with a nut like Trump running the show! His pronouncements are not only comical at first blush, they're also ill-informed, dangerous and irresponsible! :argue: :420: :blahblah:

So you're going to do what every other drone has been doing for the last 30+ years- voting for the lesser of two evils. How's that been workin' out for 'ya? That was a rhetorical question

HiLIARy is bought-and-paid-for and no, she doesn't work for you.

Somehow we're still here! I'm won't be as sure of that with a nut like Trump running the show! His pronouncements are not only comical at first blush, they're also ill-informed, dangerous and irresponsible! :argue: :420: :blahblah:

Dangerous and irresponsible ? You just described Hillary's attitude towards classified material.

Trump has done ZERO to put this nation or any Americans at risk. Can you say the same for Hillary?

For shame ValeRavi :( FOR SHAME!!!

Last edited:
Unconscionable

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

if any female votes for hiLIARy, they will burn in hell. Fact not fiction.

True. Young people know better and realize that there are other less treacherous females out there that can run and win the office in their lifetime

Forum List

Back